• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Academy of the Protection.

"Mhm." She hums before stuffing the med kit back into her bag and standing up she sighs before sitting down and leaning her head back. "We'll be in here for a while." She sayd before closing her eyes and yawning. "I think I'll take a nap."

"You do that." Micah says as he looks underneath the seats for something. He was looking for a fireproof blanket for Nikki, considering he definitely owed her now. He hoped he didn't have to save her life in the future or anything, because he wasn't so good at that. He grabs a blanket from under the seat and unfolds it, before he puts it on top of Nikki casually. He then sits back in his seat and puts his arms behind his head. She was right, they'd probably be here for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((My school bag is so heavy))

Nikki smiles a bit when Micah puts the blanket on her, then she snuggles into it. It was funny, she seemed so sweet when she slept. Innocent even. Soon Nikki was asleep, the stress of the day finally taking it's toll on her.

Micah sat in the chair watching Nikki for a while, there was nothing to really do in this place. He almost falls asleep but he stops himself, if something happened then he'd need to be awake for it. He grabs a piece of metal from the floor and his knife, absentmindedly chipping it away and bending it with his fingers to make something. He didn't know what he was making but, that was beside the point.

((Haven't even bought a school bag yet and I go back to school next week))

As Nikki slept she dreamed of home again, but this time Sarah was there and she knew that it was a dream. Sarah and herself were laughing and eating chocolate, their parents were gone. Suddenly Nikki's face goes serious. "Do you really have to go?" She asks her big sister, but she didn't get an answer. Instead a long slimy tentacle wraps around Sarah's mouth and drags her down, Nikki screamed, but it only came out as a whimper.

With Nikki freaking out next to him while she slept Micah put down his knife and looked at her. Should he wake her up? He put down his half finished piece of metal and sat upright, but then thought not to, and picked it back up. She would wake up when she woke up, and he knew he hated it when someone woke him up. His creation was taking shape now, looked like a lion, like the one they'd faced yesterday.

"Sarah!" She screams, her eyes popping open and sweat pouring down her face. She catches her breath before stand up and slamming her fists against the metal wall, a loud 'ugh' sound emitting from her mouth.

Micah looks at Nikki and almost jumps up to comfort her or something when he decides to just leave her to it. They were partners not friends. Yet. Even if she did save his life. But Micah does put down his knife and lion, sitting upright and looking at Nikki. "Manson?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

Nikki puts her forehead against the metal, the cool feeling making her calm down. "Yes?" She mumbles, then spins around and slides down the wall to where she was sitting down with her head tilted back. The image of Sarah being dragged away still in her mind

"You okay there?" He says, moving forwards slightly, as if he was going to move over to her. Maybe he would, if he wasn't so awkward around people he wasn't taking orders from or giving orders to. He looks away for a moment and then back at Nikki, his expression concerned. He did really care whether or not she was okay, he just didn't want to admit it.

"Yeah, just a dream." She says softly, her voice becoming hoarse again. She wanted to get out of the pod, but she didn't want to die. Her mind was overflowing with different scenarios, each of which ended up with death.

Micah bites his lip and nods. He didn't know what to say really. Damn, why did he have to be so awkward around people nowadays? If this had been a year ago he would have made a joke and lightened the mood but he didn't know what to say to her. He closes his eyes for a moment before his hands meet his knees and he looks straight ahead. "Dreams cant hurt you. They just scare you, and we shouldn't be scared of what cant hurt us."

"Sticks and stones, eh?" Nikki says, her voice emotionless, and her face turning to stone. 'Dreams can't hurt you... Dreams can't hurt you.. Dreams can't hurt you? Lies, dreams can hurt you, not physically but mentally.' Nikki hears in her head, and she sighs. Her face softened and she pulled her knees to her chest, then she dug her face into them. Wishing she could just disappear.

Micah nods before he chews his lip again and then sits back in his seat, picking up his knife and lion. He begins to chip away at the metal again, and bends another piece into place. He had lied when he had said dreams couldn't hurt you, because they hurt him. Every day he was haunted by the death of people he hadn't been able to save, and now Nikki was joining the dreams.

"I want out of this thing." She says into her knees, then she groans loudly, not knowing what to do.

((I know, short, but I have to go to bed now. Ttyl))

Micah puts down his knife again and stands up, picking up his sword and putting the knife on the floor for Nikki incase she wanted it before he walked towards the door, getting ready to open it. He unbolted it and looked at Nikki, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

((Sleep well :3))

Nikki looks up at Micah and nods, grabbing the knife in one hand and her machete in the other. She stands from the floor and pops her back before standing ready, she wanted out of that pod and she'd fight to the death with anyone or thing that tried to stop her from doing so.

As he pushes it open he looks outside, his body defensive. It was so quiet, almost as though nothing had ever happened there. He looks back at Nikki as he steps back out onto the ground warily. He holds out his sword and takes another step before he looks back at Nikki and nods. It was clear, nothing was around. It was so... Odd.

Nikki steps carefully out od the pod and heaves a silent sigh of relief at the air hitting her skin. She looks all around, checking for any sign of life other than herself and Micah.. the silence irked her

Micah looks above the pod then and grabs Nikki's arm, pulling her towards him and behind him quickly. "Don't make a noise." He whispers to her. "And follow me." He moves silently in the direction of their shelter, it was risky. But the giant creature with tentacles and pincers on top of their pod was slightly terrifying. He steps slowly, quietly, his eyes constantly on the creature. He would have tried to kill it, but he was really trying to avoid combat now, considering everything here was hard to kill and ten times bigger than him.

Nikki gets a strange feeling when she sees the creature. As if she had seen it before.. in a dream. She shakes the thought from her head, though, as they began to walk towards the shelter that was most likely destroyed by all of the shaking. Nikki sighs another silent sigh and she looks up att he trees, hearing the sound of slithering coming from somewhere

Micahs grip on Nikki's arm tightens as something cracks in front of him, and he stops suddenly in his tracks. He didn't know where to go, so he turned to Nikki. "You take over." He whispers to her, hoping she'd know something to do rather than him. He let's go of her arm and moves away from her with his sword raised readily. If anything attacked he would not be taken by surprise, he would strike and be ready and he would not let anyone get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back