• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

"Who are you?"

Violet gasped, jumping up and staring at the boy. The first thing she noticed was that he held a dagger in his hand. "A-are you the one who's been following me?" She asked cautiously, clenching her hands into fists. She didn't know how to fight, but she would figure it out if she needed to.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Nicole blocked the strike clicking her tongue and dropped to the ground throwing her leg out to hook his, sending him to the ground. Hearing Chirons announcement and the others chatter Nicole feels a flutter in her chest, hoping she can prove herself in front of the camp. 
Elissa shrugs passively wondering if she would be able to sneak off to the forge instead of participating. Without saying anything she nods and hurries off to the clump of team members for the day.

Kevin shrugged, "what can I say, Chiron thinks the other team will have a better chance if they have more people." Upon hearing Dakota he frowned, "I can't stand their shadow travel abilities, makes the games so much harder."

Noah shrugs and smiles a bit. "Maybe... But I'm not too excited about the Nyx and Eris kids... who knows what they'll do." she said while brushing her bangs out of her eyes. Dakota watching them slightly. "Well they can't use it to much since it drains them." she said while playing with a dagger.

"Well, unless they are skilled in it, some demigods have different limits." Kevin closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, "besides, we've got Apollo, which means range."

Noah sighs softly. "Yeah but the Ares kids are skilled in everything..." She said while running a hand through her hair. Dakota wanders off, walking to the border to be alone.

Kevin nodded thoughtfully "In the way of weapons sure, but wars need leaders and ares doesn't usually produce the best leaders, but hey. That's just my opinion."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hun you forgot to say Kevin. xD )

Noah sighs softly and runs a hand through her hair. "Yes but they have Brendan and he is a good leader." She said while watching him before shaking her head. "Plus who do we have that could possibly be leader?" she asked while looking at him. "I mean you could but your the best strategist there is.." she said softly and looked away a bit.

Anastasia patted the soft, silky white fur of Chryso's muzzle. His pure gold eyes sparkled with delight; he was named Chryso because it was Greek for "gold". As she began to groom him thoroughly, Chiron's voice resonated through the camp. He was known for his strong and easily heard but not overbearing voice. A tingling sensation within her met the news, but at the same time she dreaded it. She was almost always left out entirely from the festive, energetic activity, although she did subtly try to help as much as she could, by manipulating vines to snag the other team on their side, or causing the plants to grow more wildly near the undefended part of the creek. However, these deeds were hardly ever noticed. It would be the same thing each time. Tonight, she would think of something to do differently in the game, to actually be an important part of it. But was she even comfortable being recognized, even though she was sick of being invisible? She realized how ridiculous it was to attempt to change the way it had always been.

A loud whinny disrupted her thoughts. "Yes, yes," she murmured. "How about we go for a ride, Chryso?" she offered. A glance outside told her that many other demigods had begun to crowd around the dining pavilion. Replaying Chiron's words in her head, it struck her that he had only acknowledged eight cabins. Odd, she thought, will some of them not be participating? With a shrug, she finished grooming and cleaning Chryso's fur and mane, which now gleamed as though it were composed of real gold. The white and gold pegasus stomped his feet lightly and whinnied once again. Clearly he was in the mood for a ride.

With a smile, Anastasia swiftly hoisted herself onto Chryso's back, and as soon as she was secure, the beautiful pegasus galloped from the stables and expanded his brilliant golden wings. Before she knew it, Anastasia was high above ground, soaring through the air, feeling the wind pierce her face and blow her chocolate brown hair behind her. It was the absolute most glorious sensation that was ever to exist. As Chryso glided in wide circles above the camp, Anastasia gazed below her. This was a whole different perspective, and she loved it. However, she observed that more and more demigods were accumulating near the dining pavilion. "We'll go check it out, okay, Chryso? C'mon." With a light whinny of assent, the pegasus began to lower down near the dining pavilion and settle upon the fresh green grass.

As soon as Brendan fell to the ground, he launched himself up and disarmed his opponent, pointing his sword straight at her. "Never let your guard down," he told her, hearing Chiron's shouts. Okay, looks like I have Ares on my team, he thought, looking out.

@jacunliffe

"Relax. And if something was chasing you, then it was a monster. Hellhound, probably," Shawn told her, putting away the dagger. He touched his head and sighed, knowing this was another demigod. "Thank the God's. We'll need all the help we can get," he muttered, closing his eyes. With all these threats who knows. They would need some help.

@Seraphina Blair

Collin put a three-fingered claw gesture, put it on his chest, and pulled out. "Hope we don't get attacked like last time. I don't know how that bull got in here..." He said, still imagining the bull and shuddering. "So, anyways. Yeah, who would be our leader?" he asked them, starting to fiddle with metal again.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Reese currently walking around in the forest, deep in thought about something. Did hear Chiron's announcement even with her being so far, but its mostly because she loves the games and loves winning since it in her blood, fighting anyways.

Dakota wandering around near the Great Tree, deep in thought about multiple things, such as the games, whether she'll actually have any siblings, as she puts her hand on the base of the tree.

Kevin chuckles softly, "I can always tell when your nervous by how much you touch your hair." and by how cute you when your nervous. he thinks inwardly. "But dont worry, We'll win."

Noah raises a brow. "So someone is super confident in his team... And I hope so..." She said while playing with the ends of her hair slightly. "Anyways I better go get changed and ready. See you later Kevin." She said as she headed off towards her cabin by the water.

"Never assume all attacks are at your level" Nicole coos as she turns and jogs off to prepare for capture the flag. He was fairly skilled compared to others at camp... she thinks as she jams her helmet onto her head, snapping her hair elastic. Since the teams were decently fair if you thought about it and compared individual campers.... Nicole decided she would avoid confrontation in the beginning if possible.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Elissa squeals excitedly as the gears in her hand clicked and an unmistakable whirring filled the air accompanied by staggered buzzing. "It works! I wonder if it is water soluble..." Elissa says to herself deep in thought resting her head on the trunk of a tree on the edge of the forest.

Carter who everyone calls Cherry threw the phone at the side of her cabin. "Load of ****ing bull!" She suddenly realized that her phone was flying in the air she raised her hand, but it was too late. Suspended in air was the extremely cracked pink and black phone. She walked over to it and grabbed it with her other hand. As her power lost concentration it shattered into pieces "Well **** that sucks." She looked down at the pieces and sighed. Putting her hands on her hips she turns her head "whatever I was done talking to her anyway, ****ing **** can ****ing ***** my ****ing. **** ****ing **** and when I see her again I'm gonna ******** ********* ******* until her eyes are ****** ******* ****." She looked around her room and sighed as the pieces of what was her phone floated up and into the trash. She ate the rest of the pizza she had sneaked out to buy yesterday and put on her boots.

She yawned and walked out of her cabin. The clouds were lovely today "Ah, what a nice day!" She stretched and walked out onto the patio. She knew it was late getting up and around, but "I can always use the time zone excuse, ha pun." She has been around Camp Halfblood for about a year and to say the least it has been an enlightening experience. With her telekinesis and time freezing power she thought she was a mutant or a witch, like in Charmed, but no some God got it on with her mom. She was still surprised that a god would choose her mom, she was a beautiful woman and she got it, "but damn a God." Her stupid aunt always talked about her mom like she would be disappointed in how Cherry acts, but Cherry believes she's cheering her on in heaven....uh Tartarus?

Cherry shook her head and smiled as she watched other kids jerk around "man a frigging camp, It feels so unreal." She smiled and leans onto the balcony and looks out at them all. She yawns and looks out, she hadn't gotten much sleep. Too much time spent sneaking around and learning about the camp. A year here and she still feels like a newbie. She stretches and looks at her pink and black cabin and shrugs "It's clean enough." She steps off the porch and walks down a path. What am I feeling like doing...hmmm. She continues to wander aimlessly down a path.

(Open for everyone and anyone. Yes I got lazy with the bleeps, but do you really want to know? Really?)

Alec drew the string of his bow back, took aim, then released. The arrow went flying and with a sharp think sunk into the heart of the target. He looked up hearing Chiron's shout and sighed irritated yet pleased by his team. The Ares kids are skilled fighters but lack skills in leadership. Shaking his head he went about collecting his arrows and then swung his sheath over his shoulder. Griping his bow tightly he headed toward Brendan. "What's the plan?"

(Holy fuck any one wanna catch me up and I dont bleep out me words)

Irish Ice Queen

Kat walked away and sat around watching people laugh and some argue the one person she did know was gone and the horse man wasent paying attention of course shed always been,invisible she just stood about with her bag and waited for someone to say something to her

Dakota looks at her. "Hey You. Come on let's go to the Hermes cabin since I don't know who your godly parent is nor do I care." she said as she tugged the other girl along.

Nicole sits at the Ares table sharpening her prized blade, σχίζων which is greek for slasher, a present from her father. Sparks spraying, she feels content to prepare for the nights upcoming event, not willing to waste anymore energy at training, not like she required immediate improvement.

"Plan? What plan? We're winging it," Brendan said, chuckling. He honestly was serious. He couldn't think of a plan for a simple reason. A reason he didn't want to talk about. He walked away, sheathing his sword and going to where all the campers were.

@kira blackthorn.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Alec blinked startled but shrugged it off. The game is just for fun so if they lost it would be no big deal. Jogging to catch up with him he walked beside Brendan and to the other campers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back