• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

"Not much really, just hoping to find some more Athena kids, my cabin has been kind of empty lately, I'm not complaining much but it's just too quiet." He sticks his hands in hopis jacket pockets, "and you know I don't like that nickname."

Noah puts her board in the sand before turning to face him. "I know that, but it sticks... Also hey... don't worry to much... I'm sure you'll get plenty of half siblings soon enough..." she said while putting a hand on his shoulder and give him a soft smile.

Kevin smiled, "thanks Noah, go have fun on your surfboard, but not too much," he winked as he turned and headed once again to the dining hall to grab some quick food.

Kevin turned around and walked backwards, "stop calling me that!" He yelled, cupping his hands over his mouth before turning around and heading into the dining hall and grabbing a burrito. He walked out again and looked for Chiron.

Noah laughs softly while sitting on her board before summoning some waves so she can surf. "No chance Brainy Boy!" she said as she starts to surf.

Kevin heads towards the barn, wondering if Chiron is in the rec room, or his office. And smiles when he sees Noah surfing, after all, she is the only one that's ever been able to get him to open up

Noah currently tube riding, smiling as she looks up at the water above and below her since tube riding is the most wonderful and blissful experience for a surfer. She had to admit she had been missing surfing but she was glad that she had something to occupy her, Kevin.

After unsuccessfully looking for Chiron, Kevin decided to practice archery and sword fighting on the back of a Pegasus. Although he couldn't talk to then like Noah could, he still got along with the one albino Pegasus. As he headed to the Pegasus stables, Timmy ran out to him and whinnied. "Hey buddy," Kevin grinned petting him lightly, "let me get a bow and we'll get going." He walked over to one of the weapon sheds and grabbed a bow and some arrows. "I may not be a son of Apollo, but I'll still be a rounded fighter, and learn some archery work." He got on Timmy's back, "alright, let's go." As the Pegasus took off, he first headed into the air, and Kevin enjoyed the thrill of being up high.

Noah currently floating on her back on the water, calmed the waves and had put her board back on shore so she could relax a bit, she closed her eyes as she drifted in the water, aquatic animals swimming around and under her, moving her slightly.

Anastasia's excitement grew as she neared the stables. It had been a few days since she had visited her beloved pegasus, Chryso. It seemed as though fresh green grass sprouted in her path as she approached the wooden structure. Numerous whinnies greeted Anastasia as she came to view. She was rather popular with most of the residents of the stables; the Demeter cabin was in charge of the pegasus riding lessons. "Hello, Taylor. Hello, Cinnamon." It was then that a pegasus of white fur and a silky, glittering gold mane and wings whinnied with more emphasis than the rest and charged after Anastasia. But she was used to this. Just before the pegasus was about to tackle her, he slowed his pace and skidded to a stop to nuzzle her affectionately. "Hello, Chryso," she said to him, an ecstatic grin on her face.

As she helped tidy up the stables, she noticed another demigod approach the building, and a pure white pegasus gallop out to greet him. Before she could say hello, he mounted the pegasus and rode off into the sky. Chryso nudged Anastasia as if to say, Why don't we go fly up there, too? Anastasia laughed; although she could not understand the pegasi's speech, she could somewhat interpret their whinnies and body language. "I'll get you groomed first. Then we can go for a ride. How'd you like that?" Another whinny was her gleeful response.

Violet stood behind the counter, watching the last customer leave the cafe. "You can go on ahead, I'll lock up," she told her co-worker, Regina. Regina thanked her and left, the door swinging shut behind her. Violet cleaned the counter, took off her apron, and walked out of the door, pausing to fish around in her purse for the keys to the building. Once she had them, she locked the door and started walking. The clouds in the sky were hiding the sun, leaving everything looking sort of sad and grey. Suddenly, Violet heard a noise behind her and whipped around, expecting to see someone right behind her, but nothing was there. She shook her head and continued walking until she heard the sound again. She quickened her pace, sure she was being followed. She turned down a side street only to see that it was a dead end. Too scared to turn around, she searched for another way out. And then, a young girl appeared in front of her, and Violet heard a quiet whisper. Over here, it said, and the girl pointed to the left, where Violet saw a narrow alleyway between two buildings. She would never have noticed it had it not been for the girl. Violet turned to thank her, but the girl was gone.

Violet slipped through the opening, hearing footsteps and a growl from behind her. She ran until she felt like she couldn't run anymore, and then she kept running. Whenever she thought she'd gotten away from whoever it was, they seemed to catch up.

Violet leaned against a tree, exhausted and out of breath. She was too tired to keep going. She didn't even know where she was anymore. She'd never been this far away from the orphanage before. "Hello? Help, someone, please!" She yelled as she slid to the ground.

(So I don't know what creature I should have chasing her but Violet's pretty close to the camp right now and it would be great if someone could hear her and come help)

( work and a lot of posts shit not even in the mood. And I get a two hour nap. Then go to work for 9 and half hours and just got off.)

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Brendan parried the strike, then whipped around, aiming to strike the hilt of her blade or her arm. She was an Ares child, so she would've been warlike if this was a real fight and not a sparring session.

@Soul OMU @Gilmoregirl12

@strawberry jammm @AnyonelseIforgottofreakingtag.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Chiron looked at him and said, "Hephaestus, Apollo, Athena, and Poseidon against Hades, Demeter, Aphrodite, and Ares." He then clopped his hoof on the ground and shouted, "Quiet down campers!"

Collin walked over to Chiron and Kevin, then grinned. "Well, Athena boy, looks like we're on a team together," he told him, still fiddling with metals and not concentrating.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Alexandria smiles she would get time to kick diwn Poseidon cabin. She was glad she had Ares on her side.She could almost be as ruthless as them in combat. She nods to the girl at her side. Go talk to chiron the half horse half man he is a Centuar"she said.

Vex and Zoey looked at each other. "Chiron where are you grouping the Eris and Nyx kids." He asked loudly." Are we with the Hades kids, cause we dont mind if you group us together."They said. Alexandria smirked having a child of discord and night would help.

Irish Ice Queen

Kate stood beside the man they called chiron um she looked up at him whats this ...um im new whats going on @Dolpan of Lyfe

Dakota stood by boredly as she crossed her arms. "I'm a little upset you forgot Zeus... But not too upset... Honestly I don't care..." She said while leaned against a tree. Noah was listening and smiles a bit while tying her hair back. "Alright, cool." She said as she glanced at Kevin and flashed him a grin.

Reese grinned a bit since she honestly didn't care what team she was on, she was ready to kick some ass.

Kevin walked over to where Noah and Dakota were when he saw Noah. "Chiron will probably put you with us, we are less in number anyway." He smiled, "we might be against ares, but we'll still win, they may have brute strength, but I'm a strategist for a reason."

Noah smiles a bit in amusement. "I don't know why he thinks it's such a great idea to put us on the same team since last time we smoked you." She said while looking at him. Dakota shrugs slightly. "Probably since he'll end up putting the Nyx and Eris kids with Hades because they are so similar..." She said boredly while looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back