• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Then your father is a god.come on you will stay in the Hermes cabin till you are claimed lets hope to Hades you have another father. "Alexandria however knew in heart this girl was related to her.Alexandria started walking for Camp." You know the greek gods and goddesses are real."She said."your father ia one of them."Alexandria said as she walked.

Irish Ice Queen

Anastasia's eyes glinted with pleasure as a petite wood nymph scampered up to her, strawberry pancakes in one hand, drizzled with maple syrup. She nodded her head towards the nymph in gratitude and instantly began to devour the food.

As she ate, a group of three other daughters of Demeter entered the dining pavilion and, chattering wildly, sat beside her without regard of Anastasia's existence. She was nearly pushed from the bench, although there was plenty of room along it. Sighing, she ignored the Demeter clique and finished half of her pancakes before losing her appetite. It was as though she were invisible. She stood slowly and made her way to the fire where she scraped the remnants of her breakfast into the hungry flames, which took it willingly. A fresh odor erupted from the smoke, the scent of moist roses on a summer day.

The breakfast, though meager, had satisfied her stomach immensely, if not her self-esteem. Inhaling deeply, she departed the dining pavilion and gazed up at the clear blue sky, merely absorbing the sun's heat. The delight lasted only a moment before she decided suddenly that she was in need of more sword training. The idea made her shiver, but she knew that there would be a class with the head counselor of the Ares cabin soon. Cabin inspection would be very soon as well, but the need for neatness of her other siblings assured her that she would not be needed there.

As she approached the training arena, she noticed that it was already occupied by several other half-bloods, including a son of Hades, two daughters of Ares, and a son of Aphrodite. Hmm, she thought, it is too crowded here. I think I'll visit the stables instead. The stables were one of her favorite places in Camp Half-Blood. It was relaxing and peaceful there, and Anastasia loved horses. Her decision finally determined, she made her way towards the stables at the border of the camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilmoregirl12 said:
Then your father is a god.come on you will stay in the Hermes cabin till you are claimed lets hope to Hades you have another father. "Alexandria however knew in heart this girl was related to her.Alexandria started walking for Camp." You know the greek gods and goddesses are real."She said."your father ia one of them."Alexandria said as she walked.
Irish Ice Queen
At First Kate thought the girl was joking ,but she didnt look like the kind who,would joke around so she went along with it . She knew who the greek gods and goddesses were her mom had signed her up for the course her 2nd year of high school they argued about it a million times but her mom just would not change the class to Dance. kate loved to dance she had been taking it since she was to. lost in her own thoughs she put them aside and followed the girl "yeah i know who they are but why do i have to come to this camp?" she didnt want to ask to many questions or be a burden

With a leap, Nicole launched herself onto the course but before she could time her movements a beam came out of nowhere and caught her off guard. She ducked barely missing it and righted herself getting into a rhythm and then slowly progressing through. Out o f the corner of her eyes she saw a son of Hades appear and begin training, she only recognized him because of the shadow travel. Moving towards the end of the course Nicole brushed hair out of her eyes to see the fire spewing machines that had been added. "If I can reach the top of the climbing wall with the fastest speed so far I can do this..." With a ripple of strength Nicole jumps up onto the machines them selves and leaps between them as graceful as a gazelle. With a tremor the fire machines shut off. Shaking out her hair, Nicole gazes around the training arena recognizing most of the campers.

Brendan finally recharged while sitting down, glancing up. He noticed the Ares child and shadow traveled up there. "Good view," he muttered, looking at the camp. "No I won't fall," he snapped. His schizophrenia made him do that, as he looked at the forest. He sheathed his sword, introducing himself. "Brendan Mallard, but I suppose you know my godly parent." He stuck out his hands awaiting her to shake.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Sticking out her small but firm hand and shaking his larger one, Nicole says " I'm almost positive it is Hades but correct me if I am wrong. My names' Nicole Slovacek, daughter of Ares." with a hint of laughter at his previous remark.

(I don't want to be rude but i think you might be picking favorites Dolph since you rped with her in Shadow Hunter Academy too.)

Reese finishes her training and brushes her bangs out of her eyes slightly before taking her gauntlets off and puts them in a portals with the rest of her weapons in her armory before the portal closes and she stretches while untying her hair.

(Ohh, hehe. Sorry, but wait until I release Shawn and my next character.)

I am a dolphin.

Collin walked into the training area, fiddling with metals and such. He didn't even bother looking up, accidentally walking straight into the wall. As he fell, he shouted, "Whoaaa!" He sat down, still crafting. He then looked up, noticing a girl. "H-hey. Bet you thought it was funny that I tripped," he told her, wrapping a bandana over his head. "The name's Collin, son of Hephaestus, and you are?" He stopped fiddling, getting up and sticking out his hand, awaiting a handshake.

@Soul OMU

I am a dolphin.

jacunliffe said:
Sticking out her small but firm hand and shaking his larger one, Nicole says " I'm almost positive it is Hades but correct me if I am wrong. My names' Nicole Slovacek, daughter of Ares." with a hint of laughter at his previous remark.

(*face palm* Reese isn't on the wall... that's Nicole.... Again. And Nicole is on the wall talking to Brendan... Reese is on the ground training/was training and is gone now.)

"Mhmm, you are correct," Brendan said, dropping her hand. He raised an eyebrow as he saw the Hephaestus child walk into a wall. He noticed the hint of laughter, then grinned. "Think of my schizophrenia as funny, don't you?" he asked, staring her down. Child of Ares, must be pretty tough I guess, he thought, pulling on his beanie.

I am a dolphin.

(I meant the wall of the arena, not the rock wall. In your last post, unless I didn't see it because of something that I don't want to name, it only said she put away her weapons and stretches, untying her hair.)

I am a dolphin.

(*rubs temples*Ah. Well you might want to say that so i don't assume your talking to Nicole again... *a bit frustrated and upset (so sorry if i seem bitchy or annoyed)* )

Reese glances over at him slightly before retying her her hair. "Reese." She said as she as she took his hand and pulled him up with ease before dropping his hand and turning away to walk out of the arena.

"Well the big bad son of Hades appears next to me and says 'No I won't fall' out of nowhere, so yes that was funny due to the timing of it..." She explains also noticing the son of Hephaestus walk into the wall raising an eyebrow. She looks back at Brendon, a devious sparkle in her creamy chocolate eye. "Want to practice with me?"

"Well, good to meet you!" Collin shouted as Evelyn left. He sighed, finishing the thing he was fiddling with. He threw it in the air, and it was flying. And by flying, it was literally flying. As he touched his side, noticing his sword wasn't with him, he sprinted out towards his cabin to get it.

"Hmm, sure," Brendan said, chuckling. He put a hand on the hilt of his sword while he got ready to spar with her. He noticed the devious sparkle, and made a face. "Planning something, eh?" he asked, grinning and taking out his sword.

I am a dolphin.

Reese shakes her head in annoyance as she keeps walking. "So much for sparring with Nicole today." she growled under her breath as she headed off to her father's cabin in annoyance and slight anger.

"Possibly.... " Nicole chirps as she draws her sword and cracks her neck, ready. Nicole twirls he blade and strikes first with force aiming for his shoulder. The hilt of the blade gleaming. @Dolphan of Lyfe

Kevin woke up, feeling quite awake and alert. "Wow, Athena's cabin has been so empty as of late, gets kind of lonely." he got out and headed to the dining hall, as he was about to pass apollos cabin, he remembered something. heading to the cabin, he poked his head in, looking for shawn. "hey shawn, any idea when the next capture the flag will be?" he said when he saw him.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Noah heading down to the beach, grabbed her board and is jogging down to the lakefront, she over hears him asking Shawn about capture the flag. "I think that's a question for Chiron." she said before continuing to the water.

Kate Followed the girl inside and as she walked in she saw numerous girl and boys walking around , using swords fighting dummies, coming out of cabins eating, it was huge how could she have missed this ! She thought to herself hopefully ill make lots of friends

"What, don't want me planning ahead again, Noah?" Kevin said as he caught up to her, "I might as well talk to him, I also need to see about some other stuff."

Noah smiles a bit in amusement as she walks towards the water. "I honestly don't care if you plan ahead, doesn't mean it will help you all that much. Plus what kind of other stuff mister Brainy?" she said while grinning a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back