• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
It's been five years since the Great Prophecy about Gaia happened. They managed to defeat her and her army of giants. Olympus is now back and not silent. Gods have been keeping a close watch on their kids. With the help of the Labryinth, and the golden string, the two camps, Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood, have gotten connected. But since Ouranus has risen with his new form and Tartarus now has a body, there is a new group of demigods. This group of demigods has a quest to take down Ouranus and Tartarus. But, there are hardships to defeat and obstacles to climb. Will you accept the challenge?

It all started the day Gaia died. There was celebration, excitement, and the most important, an Olympian party. At Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, they were extremely happy. But, the biggest threat is rising. Since Gaia got defeated, her husbands have been stirring. Tartarus and Ouranus, such bitches. Meanwhile, at Camp Half-Blood, some new Demi-gods have been meeting Chiron.

------------------------------------

Brendan walked into the camp, clad in armor from the waist down. His sword was strapped to his side as he leisurely walked to the big house, going to meet Chiron. "Good morning, erm, Chiron. I'm Brendan Mallard, son of Hades," he told the Centaur.

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

(Shawn is a senior camper)

Shawn was setting up the Apollo cabin for the new campers. His clay necklace was on his, well, neck. He had his quiver on his back with his bow in it, and two daggers strapped to his arm. As soon as he finished setting up the cabin, he sat on his area and awaited new campers,

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Nicole wakes up in the Ares cabin at roughly 8 am. She lets out a yawn. arching her back and stretching her arms out. Cracking her neck she dresses in an orange camp shirt and steps out into the dewy morning air. She breathes in, sensing the droplets of water in the air enter her lungs and soak into her pores, feeling refreshed. In her morning stupor she hears a faint rumbling. Thunder? No... it was softer, closer to the ground. It dawned on Nicole that she was hungry. How stupid of her, isn't it her duty to be alert, prepared and ready for anything at anytime? Shaking her head at her stupidity she looks over the cabins having arrived earlier that year. Smiling to herself she crosses the courtyard towards the mass hall for breakfast

Reese had already been up and training in the arena against some dummies, letting out her frustrations for the day, her eyes were dark as she grinned fiercely and slashed at the dummies with her gauntlets. She let out her energy as the ground cracked under the force of her punch as she completely destroys the dummy.

--

Noah and Dakota made their way out of their cabins, seeing as the two had cabins nearby. Noah smiled a bit and waved to Dakota who just gave her a look but didn't seem to make any move to leave as the two headed towards the big house, both with the camp shirt on and their choice of bottoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole sat at the Ares able, itching to beat her record on the rock climbing wall, 18.5 seconds. Swallowing a huge mouthful of orange juice and her morning omelet, she scraped her remaining food into the burning hot coals, watching it sizzle and cook emitting a stench equal to that of some of her half--brothers chest plates after a hot day of training.

After meeting Chiron, Brendan walked to the mess hall and sat at his father's table. He was the only one there, and the only one half clad in armor. He scraped some of his food in the fire, it emitting a sickly sweet smell of death. He looked around, trying to name all the kids and their parents. Ares, Athena, Demeter, he thought, eating.

I am a dolphin.

Dakota and Noah walk into the mess hall and go to their respective tables, sitting alone since they are the only ones so far. Dakota starts eating some food, ignoring everyone while Noah starts eating and hums a bit softly.

Reese finally finishes her training and wipes her brow with a grin as she starts walking out of the arena, wearing her armor which has chunks taken out of it from sparring. Passing the rock wall and looks up. "Hey Sis." she greeted while giving a half salut and grin.

Anastasia's dark, stormy gray eyes fluttered open as she sensed the dim morning sun filtering through the handmade windows of the Demeter cabin. As she sat upright and stifled a yawn, she noticed that most of her cabinmates were already about, getting dressed and fixing their hair, conversing with one another. She was late to wake up, she knew. In her attempt to get out of bed, she got caught in her blanket and tumbled to the floor, receiving a few looks from her half siblings. Color rose to her cheeks, but she ignored it.

In a desperate attempt to remove herself from the discomfort of the bustling of several demigods, she quickly pulled on her orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and jeans. Slipping worn-out sneakers onto her feet, she clutched her flowered chartreuse hairbrush in her left hand, not bothering to fix her mess of hair at the moment. She rose to her feet. Her limbs were sore from a long period of running from the previous day, but she didn't show her discomfort. Lifting her brush to her head and hastily running it through her chocolate hair, she briskly exited the Demeter cabin and headed to the mess hall, her stomach growling.

As Anastasia approached the dining pavilion (or mess hall), she noticed that several other half-bloods had already begun their breakfast. Apprehensively, she entered the pavilion, feeling slightly insecure that it lacked a roof but hardly being aware of it. She didn't normally feel this timid, although she usually did to some extent; it almost felt as though something were going to occur, as though a storm were brewing, even though the sky was clear as it always was at Camp Half Blood. With a glance around the room, she strode to the vacant Demeter table as wood nymphs scurried about. Perhaps today she would try an omelette, or strawberry pancakes.

Kate Looked at the Map her Mother had given her. She looked around for this so called camp her mom was sending her to . Bt from what it looked like she was in the middle of fucking no where * she look around in confusion and screams Hello!!! Anyone ?'! She knew there was no hope she turned around going back the way she came * "Who Names a camp Half Blood anyway. what is it full of vampires.she thought as she leaned up against a tree

Azrael, or Az as most calls him, is currently in his room. "I know I know, the Titans are returning yada yada, I'll take care alright?" He said, having a conversation with someone over IM, or Iris Messaging, yeah, it's a thing. Who he was talking to? Oh just his relatives, well, not exactly relatives, but close. They were the ones who raised him, which is kinda funny since all of them are dead. It's a long story, but to make it short, he's a son of Hades and, since it was forbidden by no other than the all mighty Zeus (that's sarcasm by the way), his father had to hide him in a small village and wrap that village tightly in Mist. And so he raised a few dead, about 50 or so, to take care of him. "Okay, bye now." He said to them, the rainbow disappearing.

After that, Azrael heard his stomach rumbling. He chuckled, patting it. "Don't worry, I'm gonna get something to eat in a while." He said, changing from his pajamas into the camp shirt, a clean pair of jeans, and his sneakers. He went to the Hades table and, while he knew he had a sister, a new guy is sitting there. "Hey bro, looks like father got busy again." He said, patting his new brother's back as he sat down the table. "The name's Azrael." He said to him, reaching for a loaf of bread.

Kate was on the ground against a tree stareing at the map. "Where the hell is this place" she yells aloud ! "Youd think there would be at least one person hanging around the woods !!!"why couldnt she just drop me off inside the camp!" *Flashback from last night* "for the last time i cant brng you inside !" her mother yells to her "Why!" Kate Yells back "Because its for special speople like you " Her mom replies. What am i retarted she thought as she stomped to her room * End of flashback* She crumples the map and balls it up in her fist and it sets on fire and dissapears. She stares at her hands and says "well thats new"

Alexandria had slept in her cabin comfortably since Percy Jackson her father now had place in camp. She woke in the morning with a huff she dressed in jeans boots and a Fitting t-shirt as she made her way to the dinning pavilion. Her skin felt warm to her. Others told her skin felt cold like she was on deaths door. Man did she wish she was at her father's door. How she missed seeing him. He had claimed her when she was 10 she was a senior camper had been there a while and stayed yearly, she didn't care much for the outside world and liked her Hellhound Styx, so she stayed. Alexandria sat at her father's table and ate what she wanted, then scraped her food into the fire. She got a small whiff and sighed. Smell reminded her of home baked cookies and a hint of death.Alexandria put her dishes away and went for a walk in the woods. She would beed to work on her shadow travel.Alexandria was amazing at talking, raising, and even controlling the dead. As she walked she saw a girl and stopped. Alexandria frowned was she lost and why was she in camp boundaries, but didn't come through the camp entrance. Alexandria frowned and walked forward.

Vex had been in camp for five years now. He was no where near Alexandria and her senior camper status. He woke and went to the dinning pavilion. He looked around he had a roommate, but didn't care for him. Vex ate his meal as he looked over the other's he was naming gods and goddesses and who had children. The two tables empty were Hera and Artemis. The camp had really grown since Percy Jackson, alot more kids and a lot more gods claiming kids.

Zoey woke and groaned. It was morning how un happy she was about this notion. Zoey got up dressing and put sunglasses on. She walked to the dinning pavilion and sat at Nyxs table. She at her meal slowly m she didn't bother looking around. She had a slight headache. She would gi back to sleep after this. The camp now had night activities for those who disliked the day time.

Irish Ice Queen

Katie stood there stareing at her hands no,longer worried about how lost she was.am i dead she thought and looked around . when she looked up she saw a girl looking at her like she was confused . um... She said nervously are you from the camp half blood?

Nicole, looking down at her sister through heavily lined eyes. Grinning back impishly she spoke to Evelyn. "Hey you! Still up for that fight later?" Nicole cared not for any onlookers to her loud conversation although it may be strange that such a loud voice came from a girl of her size.

Elissa lay on her bed as she did every morning since she arrived a fortnight ago. Awaiting the rest of the campers departure from the pavilion. Unless the horn sounded she was content to stay there away from curious, prying eyes and fierce tongues that make her feel ever so small. When she stood it was to dress for the day she was to spend in the forge, gather her tools and arrange them upon her belt and step out into the bright sun.

jacunliffe said:
Nicole, looking down at her sister through heavily lined eyes. Grinning back impishly she spoke to Evelyn. "Hey you! Still up for that fight later?" Nicole cared not for any onlookers to her loud conversation although it may be strange that such a loud voice came from a girl of her size.
Elissa lay on her bed as she did every morning since she arrived a fortnight ago. Awaiting the rest of the campers departure from the pavilion. Unless the horn sounded she was content to stay there away from curious, prying eyes and fierce tongues that make her feel ever so small. When she stood it was to dress for the day she was to spend in the forge, gather her tools and arrange them upon her belt and step out into the bright sun.
Reese grinned a bit. "Of course I am, I'm always up for a good fight... Plus maybe you'll put up more of a challenge then our brothers in arms." She said while putting a hand on her hip.

Nicole leapt down from the wall absorbing the impact. "Words like maybe sews doubt upon me. Not nice Evelyn!" She says emphasizing the word not. Nicole leans over and picks up her helmet, sword and shield from a rock-top as her armor was already on to face the rock climbing wall. "You look exhausted... I feel a win approaching"

Evelyn snorts slightly. "I'm never tired. Plus I just finished my warm up, I'm getting some breakfast now since I heard we're getting some new meat today if you catch my drift." She said and grins before jogging towards the mess hall.

Nicole laughs lightly and jogs off towards the training arena for a workout. She laughs lightly as she sees an Aphrodite girl feebly swing her sword at a dummy. What a joke! But she only pauses at passing wanting to give her pointers, decides against it and continues to a moving obstacle course that was refurbished recently by the Hephaestus kids. Praise them for their ingenuity Nicole mutters tightening her breastplate and strapping knife sheaths to her calves. Gazing at the rotating beams that are only lightly padded with foam. Supposedly a strike in the chest or thighs from one of those is a trip to the infirmary. Nicole had no interest in experiencing that.

Elissa walks into the pavilion, pausing as a water nymph glides past her and hurries to the Hephaestus table to eat. "Ooh cinnamon buns!" She exclaims, stomach rumbling. Taking a gargantuan mouthful of milk she looks around at the stragglers and the odd person returning from their vigorous morning routines noting the putrid waves wafting from the flickering bonfire.

Sent from my p7-1449 using Tapatalk

Noah finishes eating and whispers a prayer to her father as she pushes the scraps in the fire before heading to her cabin to change before heading down to the beach to swim and relax.

Dakota finishes eating and pushes her scraps into the fire before heading off for a walk, thinking, bored.

Alec stretched cracking his back as he walked to the pavilion his stomach rummbling. He had been up all night as usual reading and basically doing anything he could to entertain himself. Being an insomniac he was more active than others so his body wasted more energy and needed to constantly refuel. Since it couldn't do it through sleep it did it through food.

He skipped into the pavilion and over to the Aphrodite table as the scent of food hit his nose. More specifically the scent of something full of sugar. He could have squeeled when he saw the strawberry cheese cake waiting for him beside a large cup of coffee that was more sugar than coffeee. Flopping down in his seat he snatched up the food and immediately dug in. He loved sweets!

Elisha said:
Katie stood there stareing at her hands no,longer worried about how lost she was.am i dead she thought and looked around . when she looked up she saw a girl looking at her like she was confused . um... She said nervously are you from the camp half blood?
Alexandria nods"that I am, who is your Father or Mother God or Goddess for there is no way you could be in our borders with out being one of us."Alexandria said. She watched the girl with distane. She would not care for another bastard child of her father. Alexandria was cold to the heart almost as if she channeled Hades. Her eye's burned into the girls. They were cold and dark."come out with it?"She says. Alexandria was no mood to wait. She also hoped this girl was not of her blood line.

Irish Ice Queen

Brendan got up, and walked away. He needed to practice sword fighting. So, instead of walking to the training area, he shadow traveled there. He didn't notice the others, taking out his sword and hacking and slashing at the dummy. It would be better if this was a real opponent and not a dummy, he thought, stabbing through the dummy.

I am a dolphin.

Reese finishes eating and pushes her scraps into the fire before heading back towards the arena to train, she summoned her clawed gauntlets and grinned before starting to unleash on a dummy, her eyes flame briefly as she destroys the dummy.

Alec watched mournfully as the last piece of his cake burned in the fire. Meal times was probably the worst but best parts of his day. On one hand he got to eat sweets but on the other hand he had to give some of them up. Oh the horror.

The fire finished burning up his food and he turned to head to the training area. He needed to practice his archery and hand to hand combat. He needed to stay at the top of his game after all. Maybe afterwards he would head down to the lake. He liked it there.

@Gilmoregirl12 Kate Stood frozen and looked at the girl frightfully she had no idea what she was talking about . "what do you mean god or godess,"My mothers not a goddess and my dad i have no clue who. He is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back