• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

"Uh, no. I would never say that to a lady. You're just more muscular than me," Shawn replied, trying to roll out from under her. He grunted and awaited her reply.

Ares looked at them. "Oh yeah, that's my daughter and her crush, vice versa. The dude is a son of Apollo. Kind of awesome, I guess," he said to them as Damon grinned but wasn't going to do anything.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"Uh, no. I would never say that to a lady. You're just more muscular than me," Shawn replied, trying to roll out from under her. He grunted and awaited her reply.
Ares looked at them. "Oh yeah, that's my daughter and her crush, vice versa. The dude is a son of Apollo. Kind of awesome, I guess," he said to them as Damon grinned but wasn't going to do anything.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Reese narrows her eyes as she gets off him and walks off.

Melody snorts, bored with this already.

Shawn yawned and sat up, taking off his beanie. He sighed and looked around to see if Oliver came back. Well at least she got off me, he thought. "I do like the name Sunny D, though," he said, looking up at the sun.

Damon walked away, planning something as Ares kept talking. "I don't understand that. She told me that she likes him, but it's lyre boy."

(Lol Shawn told the truth in my last post.)

(@Soul OMU)

I am a dolphin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katie walkes around cam. she looked around at the different activities that they had. None suited her.She looked to her left and imagined herself tryi ng to fight with a sword but the image made shivers go down her spine. She looks to her right and saw people going through and optsicle course and shook her head and yelled to the sky * THIS IS NO USE! WHAT DO I DO!!!!* she had nearly been here 2 to 3 weeks and made only 3 friends and 2 left camp. I guess Ill go hide in my room again she said to herself quietly

As she turned on her heels and walkes very slowly to cabin 13 @Soul OMU.

(Open for rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back