• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Mag pouted, scrunched his cheeks up. "Awww, but Carter is suuuuch a cute name! Not like Cherry! Cherry is a dumb name, and I hate it! So I'll call you Carter!" He smiled and straightened up, looking Cherry in the eye. "And I have no idea what makes you a delinquent... Maybe you should ask someone else that!" Mag tugged on Cherry's arm, dragging her toward the dining pavilion.

"Shouldn't you know by now that I never clean my cabin? If I leave it how it is and let it smell very bad, then maybe, eventually someone will come by and clean it for me. And then I don't need to clean it. And the other day someone cleaned it for me, luckily." He tried to wink while saying that statement, but Mag ended up appearing as though he experienced severe constipation. "What are the teams for Capture the Flag, Carter?"

[QUOTE="strawberry jammm]Mag pouted, scrunched his cheeks up. "Awww, but Carter is suuuuch a cute name! Not like Cherry! Cherry is a dumb name, and I hate it! So I'll call you Carter!" He smiled and straightened up, looking Cherry in the eye. "And I have no idea what makes you a delinquent... Maybe you should ask someone else that!" Mag tugged on Cherry's arm, dragging her toward the dining pavilion.
"Shouldn't you know by now that I never clean my cabin? If I leave it how it is and let it smell very bad, then maybe, eventually someone will come by and clean it for me. And then I don't need to clean it. And the other day someone cleaned it for me, luckily." He tried to wink while saying that statement, but Mag ended up appearing as though he experienced severe constipation. "What are the teams for Capture the Flag, Carter?"

[/QUOTE]
Cherry sighed and shook her head "Fine call me what you want." Cherry didn't mind, she just hoped that Mag shouting Carter everywhere didn't catch on. That would most definitely be annoying. She was somewhat surprised by Mag dragging her by her arm to the dining pavilion. She wasn't hungry, but she doubted she could get a word in with this blabbermouth.

She sighed as Mag told her his belief in the kindness of others cleaning his room. She was almost horrified at the his thought process. Seriously it's like he's believing in magical fairies that clean his room. Note to self: Never go into Mag's room unless 100% certain it's clean. Gods know what could be growing in there. She finally removed the look of horror and scratched her head at Mag's question "I have no idea what the teams are, I literally just took two steps out of my cabin till you popped over."

(Sorry it took me so long, I was working in a haunted house all day)

Violet played the boy's words over in her head. Monsters? Hellhounds? Most people would laugh in his face and walk away, and perhaps that's what she should do, but, for whatever reason, she felt she could trust this boy. She looked him up and down once more before nodding her head and introducing herself. "Violet Taylor. Why do you need 'all the help you can get'?" She asked.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

"I can't pop over, otherwise I might as well be dead." Mag's cheerful face fell into a scowl. "Ugh, then we have to go talk to that fat horse Chiron about the teams. I hate talking to him. Ask him about the teams for me, Carter." His mind flashed to the kind, old centaur that made him want to throw up. If he did throw up, then Mag would make sure it would be on the horse's feet. Hooves. Whatever.

"He'll probably be at the pavilion, which we are currently heading to. How convenient, hm? It's not like I had planned for you to ask Chiron what the teams are and if we could not participate due to surprisingly convenient laziness and apathy. Oh, but if you participate in Capture the Cheap Piece of Fabric Tied on a Useless Stick That Probably Can't Even Be Used to Stab Somebody in the Eye, then I still won't participate if I can. But I'll watch you fight, and I'll bring popcorn too. Do you think they have popcorn in the mess hall? If they don't, then they should get some. But it should only be for me, because I wanted the popcorn first. I don't even like popcorn! Popcorn's -"

Mag began rambling about popcorn, spewing out an endless stream of words. He dragged Carter with him to the dining hall while he talking for no reason whatsoever other than to talk about popcorn.

As they made it to the pavilion, she tuned out Mag and his rant about popcorn. She sighed why is he talking about popcorn? I hope that the game is mandatory, there are a few people that I'd love to smack around. Looking up at the clouds she tiredly tried to stop time with her mind. Ending in horrible failure she turned her attention back to Mag. As Mag continued to talk Cherry sighed at Mag's lazy attitude, she didn't mind Chiron. He was proof that the world of Greek mythology and Gods were real, it was mindbogglingly. "Mag you shouldn't talk about people like that. You never know who your gonna piss off. You might end up on someone's bad side." She smiled and winked at him. "I'll go talk to him for you, your lucky that I like you kid. Or you might loose that pretty head of yours." She turns around and, walking faster, begins o pull Mag to the pavilion and Chiron "I'll ask him for us but your coming with me."She smiles and walks over to Chiron smiling warmly "hey Chiron, do yo know how this game of capture the flag is going to happen?"

@Dolphan of Lyfe

(I can no longer see my computer screen, I'm off to bed Night y'all xD )

When Kate walked out of the cabin she followed some random people who were talking about popcorn to a big arena looking place . she figured its were eveyone was gathered when announcements are made . She wondered if the camp counslers knew she arrived yet of if they knew she was coming at all .

"Shawn Hunter. Son of Apollo. And, there have been threats," he said, grabbing her hand and leading her into camp. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," he told her pointing out the big house. And then, a man with a purple tiger print shirt and khakis came out of it. He was holding a diet coke, and looked like he was heading over to Shawn.

"Sam!" he shouted. "Who is that?"

"Just a new demigod," he shouted back, looking annoyed by Dionysus always calling him Sam. He ignored him, and took her to the pavilion to show her the campers. She would probably faint because of Chiron's horse ass, but he wasn't thinking about that. He was thinking about Capture The Flag.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Nicole looked up as Shawn entered with another new camper. She called out "Any idea who her parent is?" to him hoping she might have SOME fighting talent. Cracking her knuckles, Nicole stood and walked over to them.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet stared at Shawn, who was apparently a son of Apollo. That sounded crazy, even to her, but it was too late to back out now. Shawn had grabbed her hand and started walking. Violet forced herself to follow him, although she was already tired and her feet hurt like hell from all the running she'd done earlier. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," Shawn said, and he pointed to a house. Violet opened her mouth to ask why they were at a camp and why it was called Camp Half-Blood, but before she could, a man wearing an absolutely atrocious outfit exited the house. He called Shawn 'Sam' and asked who Violet was, but before she could answer, Shawn told him that she was a just a new demigod. Violet gave him a confused look. Why would he call her that? She wasn't a child of a God. She was just Violet, plain, simple Violet. Nothing special.

Violet was pulled out of her thoughts when a girl called out to Shawn, asking if he knew who my parent was.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

@jacunliffe

(I just realized that I somehow went from third person to first person in this post and fixed it xD )

Elissa turned, unsure of what to say. "Its... its sort of like an engine for a small machine. Except it doesn't have enough strength to move it yet. Im just happy its working in general......" Elissa says voice shaking slightly. This girl was new? She did not recognize her from the pavillion this morning, although she was only there towards the end. "I am Elissa, daughter of Hephaestus. You are?"

Collin was fiddling with metals, but then bumped into someone and tripped. He almost did a triple somersault because of it. When he landed, he looked up and saw the person he bumped into. "H-hey," he said nervously, hoping she wouldn't be mad. He didn't know who she was, but would find out. He continued fiddling with the metals, but he wasn't looking. She would probably know he was a son a Hephaestus, but maybe not.

@Opallies.

"No idea yet!" Shawn shouted back. If she was feeling odd about being a demigod, he knew how she felt. In fact, everyone who is a demigod knows. "Listen, it's a lot to take in that your a demigod. Now... Have you ever felt weirded out? Seeing weird things like ghosts?" he asked her, letting go of her hand and scratching his head. Definitely a demigod. She couldn't get in if she wasn't, he thought.

@Seraphina Blair

I am a dolphin.

Violet froze when Shawn mentioned seeing ghosts. She'd never been able to talk to anyone about them, and it made her a bit uncomfortable. She felt embarrassed, like he would make fun of her or think she was crazy if she told him that she could see spirits. Hell, sometimes I think I'm crazy, she thought to herself. "I...um..." She struggled to find the right words. "I see dead people," she finally whispered. Great, now you sound like you're in The Sixth Sense.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

"Well, you don't look like a daughter of Hades so I'd say-" Shawn was immediately stopped when he saw the glowing light above her head. "Hecate," he finished, looking up. "Your a daughter of the magic goddess," he told her, still amazed. He never met a child of Hecate.

@Seraphina Blair

I am a dolphin.

Violet let out a small laugh. "Me? A daughter of-" And then she saw what he was looking at. There was a strange glowing light floating above Violet's head. She took a small step to the right, and it followed her. Why was that there? Why did Shawn look so surprised? Had she done something wrong? Or...was it possible that she really was the daughter of a goddess? That would explain the ghosts...Violet felt a sense of excitement. Maybe she wasn't crazy after all!

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Mag's happy mood instantly fell into one of great distaste. "I'm a child of Tyche, Carter! Even if I do piss someone off, I'll be lucky enough to escape to piss them off another day. Chiron's just another piece of sh*t in this world of this world of sh*tty grown-ups." He grumbled as Carter became the one doing the dragging, his mood clearly getting worse as they drew closer to the dining pavilion. Mag watched grumpily as Carter called over to Chiron, and snorted at the warm smile she wore.

"Yaaa, horse shi-Chiron, I don't wanna play Capture the Stupid Flag! Can I not play? And what are the teams for it? Hurry up and answer!" Mag abruptly interjected, interrupting Chiron and Carter's conversation.

@Sukiyaki

Nicole taps her foot inpatiently awaiting capture the flag. She was still slightly pissed off from the disagreement with her half-sister, Reese. Who did she think she was anyways? Shaking her head from the thought Nicole stared at Chiron hoping he would start the game.

(Time Skip: Five hours.)

Chiron stomped his hoof. "Alright! No maiming or killing. All magic is allowed!" he shouted. "Now, you all know the rest of the rules. Have fun!" He then trotted off to the sidelines. Thank the gods if no one gets attacked, he thought, looking uneasy.

------------------------------------

Brendan stretched in his custom armor from his dad. The black armor shone in the evening as he stretched. He made sure his sword was there. "Okay good," he muttered, surveying the battlefield. "Looks like... Alec, I want you to guard our flag. Ares kids, your on the front line. And Anastasia, you'll slow them down with me," he told them, counting all of the people on his team.

[emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98][emoji98]

Collin walked towards Kevin, and asked, "So, Smarty, the plan?" He knew that would irritate him, and that was good. He wanted to protect the flag, and fiddle with metals. He would build something and it would explode. Awesome, he thought, smiling.

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Shawn yawned, climbing into a tree and getting camouflaged. He would stay in the tree and bow his enemies down. He wasn't a frontline kind of guy. He would more likely be shooting arrows in a tree of some sort. Yes, he was using blunt arrows, but they could hurt as if you just got blown up by Zeus.

I am a dolphin.

Grinning happily, she adjusts her helmet hoping that the others dont screw up too badly. "Sounds good. Lets kick some ass guys!" Nicole says, becoming increasingly excited.

Elissa noticed her half brothers face and raises an eyebrow. What is he planning she wonders, strapping a dagger holder to her waist.

Dakota currently hanging out boredly off to the side, floating on some gentle air currents while standing by Chiron since he never said what team she was on so she wasn't participate.

---

Noah looks at Kevin, watching. "So who's guarding and who's attacking since We need a strong defense against those Ares and Hades kids..." she said while playing with the ends of her hair lightly.

---

Reese grins a bit as she smacks her gauntlets together lightly. "Alright, Got it." she said before heading off towards the Red team's side/Blue Team's side whatever team is the opposite team's side.

Nicole jogs throught the forest towards the blue teams side, gripping tightly to the hilt of her sword in one hand and her shield in the other. As her feet moved toward the boundary between sides, she scans the treetops, knowing the children of Apollo would try and sneak attack from above. Spotting a figure, Nicole decides to go around to the right hand side, since she still didnt see anyone other than the archer and Reeses moving figure a distance away.

(Then who the hell are they with then? Because i know its Athena, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Hecate. Then Ares, Tycate, Hades. I saw that Apollo was with them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back