• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Anastasia nodded in response to Brendan's advice. She felt shaky and apprehensive, and the helmet that she was wearing felt bulky and burdensome. It was no secret that she was not suited for these helmets. She was already awkward to begin with, and to add over-sized, clunky headwear to that did not help. "Alright," she murmured, keeping her eyes forward as she began to plan what she could do to slow down the opposite team. Ordinarily, she set up simple traps with vines and caused the plants to grow near the creek, actions that were usually ignored, but perhaps this time she would do something different. She managed a faint smile. It was more to help her own self-esteem than that of the others. "We'll have to find somewhere to place our flag," she pointed out, wiping sweat from her brow. She was already quite exhausted from an hour of heated volleyball. At least she had an excuse if she messed up in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Ik, Ik. I'll post in a minute if I don't pass out first. I have gotten 3 hours of sleep in the past 19 hours))

((Gaming and working))

Kevin had already figured out his plan, "well, Shawn has a defensive sniping position set up, and if I know Collin at all, He can rig a good defense, which means one thing. We get to lead the offensive." He smiled at Noah and unsheathed his two swords. "Are you guys ready?"

Kevin followed after her,"we'll never win as a four man team unless we hav each other's back, so let's stick together."

Mag waved bye sadly to Carter, who was on a different team than him, and then followed the campers into the forest. So he had to play the stupid game? Oh, he'd play.

Play, as in 'lie on the ground and wait for someone to find him. And perhaps take a nap.' He placed his sword (which he doesn't even use, in favor of a dagger) and proceeded to curl up at the base of said tree. He stretched his limbs, and made himself comfortable. Hopefully, whoever came by didn't try and make him fight in this game. Fighting was a drag, unless you actually go some prize other than some stupid laurels and being paraded around the camp like a fool.

Ugh, this tree is so uncomfortable. Mag got up from the tree he was sitting against, and set off to find another tree. Preferably one with nicer bark, and comfortable roots. Was it so difficult? Not with his luck, it wasn't.

@Seraphina Blair ((In the OOC, Hecate is on the same team as Poseidon, Hephaestus, Athena, and Tyche, which is the blue team. The other team is Ares, Hades, Chronos, Apollo, and Demeter, the red team. I don't know about the Eris and Nyx kids, but Godsnake stated that they might be on Athena's team as well. ))

Hmm I believe based on this post, the teams are Hephaestus, Athena, Poseidon, and Apollo versus Ares, Hades, Aphrodite, and Demeter . . . and in the OOC the Tyche cabin was added to Athena's team and Chronos was added to Ares's team.

( I will delete this post later :) )

(Oh darn it I don't think I can delete it. Oh well. Maybe Dolph can.)

Kate wondered the camo grounds alone wondering that maybe she,would never get claimed like the girl she had seen earlier. "I bet if i could keep it up no One would even notice i was here" she said softly. Slowly she made her eay back to the cabin and really she'd only met one real person. She walked around touching things whys does everything seem so midevil around here she thought making a weird face. But she just shrugged off her curiosity. Not paying attetion dh had wandered off into the woods and was lost. Again. Today haf been a long day and she did not have time for this so she just sat by a tree and cried

Nicole glanced up at Shawn from behind a large tree, thinking out away around him since his precision is unbelievable. Cracking her neck she mutters "δεκάρα αυτό το" (greek for damn this or fuck this. translation is shaky) under her breath rolling a rock into the base of a tree near to Shawns hoping to distract him. In the meantime waiting for him to notice she darts towards another tree closer to his.

---

Elissa looks at the four leaving to fight and glances around, knowing she was forgotten and quite happy about it. Elissa jogs off to her quite place to work on blueprints for a new automaton she was thinking about attempting to make. When she was young her mother used to fuel her thirst for technology and mechanics by enrolling her into classes at the local community college. Every friday she used to make cookies with her mother before her shift at a car garage, where she would be an assistant and occasionally partake in simple repairs. Now, as she sat quietly working she was reminded at the simple life she had left behind.

(yayyyyy I'm not getting notifications anymores)

Cherry waves Mag goodbye as well and headed into the forest. "So the red team huh? Well this will be fun, time to use my time freeze telekinetic boxing." She laughed at the name of her fighting style, "man I need to come up with a new name." She walked into the forest and decided to hold back from a forward charge and decided to play defensive protecting the flag. This was the better choice for her since both her powers and weapon choice are long reach and defensive. She begins humming a tune and walking around the area, making sure to not be too close to the flag to give either it or her position away. Let's see if a blitz attack comes I'll use my telekinesis, while if it's one on one, lets try out my time power.

Shawn let an arrow fly straight down, and it started making a horrible noise that could be heard in every part of the forest. Thank god he was wearing ear plugs. He then looked down at Nicole, anticipating her next move.

@jacunliffe

Collin got out some metals, and switched into overdrive. For him, this means he was moving his hands at light speed creating something. It looked like a little barricade. He set it down and continued adding to it. Finally it was half his size. He then reached into his tool belt and grabbed a couple vials of Greek Fire. Chiron did say all magic items, he thought, grinning. He then got ready to set it off.

(Oh yeah, Collin has Leo's tool belt)

"We already hid the flag. Now, Anastasia, follow me," Brendan told her, walking straight on the border. He knew what he was going to do, and that was it. No shadow travel. Alright, can't wait to use it, he thought. "Any plans?" he asked Anastasia, mapping where he thought the other team would come from.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Nicole winced as the horrible, gut wrenching wail rang out and she silently cursed Shawn and prayed that was his only one. Shield out, she sprints past the base of his tree, so close she can touch it. Once past holding her shield behind her so its virtually impossible to hit her with them. Ears ringing, Nicoles eyes shot daggers at Shawn, but also was silently egging him on, hoping he would come down to her level so she wouldn't have to throw knives.

Shawn glared back, and took out another arrow. The most powerful arrow he had. He shot it down, and a even more horrible sound came out again. And to top that, it exploded into a blinding flash of light. Whoa, Dad's toys pack a punch, he thought, making a silent prayer to God dad for giving him that arrow. He grinned and knew that Collin had set up a defense.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

"Screw you Shawn!" She screams over the sound, blinking furiously against the bright light. Oh come on dad! She thinks to herself, hoping maybe Ares could give her an Apollo arrow/sound proof helmet or something. When she regains her sight and ears ring less intensly, Nicole yells "I'll deal with you later asshole!!"

Fueled by anger, Nicole tears off in search of the blue teams flag, assuming they have it well hidden.

@Dolphan of Lyfe

Kevin smiled, "oh, so the great horse whisperer can now read minds?" He joked. As the arrow rang out farther behind him, he had an idea, "let's change our approach and be less direct." He said as he pulled her into the brush.

Anastasia felt her cheeks grow warm as Brendan corrected her. "I knew that," she muttered, her lips forming a hardly noticeable smile, the kind of smile for when she was annoyed by her own stupidity. She followed the son of Hades along the creek and hesitated when he asked her for plans. "Um . . ." You won't be awkward this time, she vowed to herself. You've got to at least talk a little. "Here, hold on; I have something that might help." She wrestled with her right pocket before extracting a packet of gardenia seeds from the denim. There were quite a few kinds of seeds in her pockets, each with a different result, but the gardenias seemed more appropriate for the situation.

With a cautious glance around her, she knelt by the creek, earning her a few stains on her jeans, but she didn't care. Hastily, she cupped her hands and dug a small hole in the soil, simultaneously doing her best to increase its fertility, and in it she sprinkled around twenty of the seeds before closing the gap. Still on her knees, she gathered water from the creek in her hands and released it onto the soil. She rose to her feet and dusted off her hands, smiling bashfully. "They're magic. It should only take a minute or so," she assured Brendan, but her concentration was on urging the flowers to grow. "As for a plan ... I'm working on it," she said with a short laugh. "I'm alright, I guess, at making snares with plants. That might help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back