• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Miuna looked up at the guy. She would've asked who he was, but she didn't care at the moment. "Ungifted humans tried to infiltrate our school," she told him absentmindedly. She was still using her left eye and watching the spirits crawling around, but shifted to her right so she could properly address the student. "Mr. Hara's Shifter friends got rid of most of them. Some of the older students helped out with the others, though. I killed a man," she informed him. Neither enthusiastic nor glum, Miuna didn't know how to feel about the situation. She did as Mr. Hara said, though, and continued on her way back to the school, tugging on the guy's sleeve so he would come with her.

Jordan looked away, "I couldn't just let you go out here alone. I'm sorry Rob, but it's not me to just sit back and watch, while my friends go out and try to get themselves killed." She looked at him both with concern and determination. She thought back for a moment about how the panic of others washed over her and shook her head turning away, "That's basically what I did anyway..." For the first time in forever, she thought how completely and utterly useless her power was. She kicked the ground lightly with her shoe looking down. "I hate this." She muttered.

Dexter stared at Miuna as she spoke and blinked two times rapidly at her mentioning that she killed someone. "Yes. I bet you did." he stated blankly, deciding it best to not continue the line of questioning. Dexter gave Hara a conflicted glare, unsure of whether to protest or not, especially if he could help in some way. After a few beats of a second, he nodded his head, deciding it was best to see Alec at the infirmary. "Guess I'll be off to ruin this outfit even more, what's a little more tears and dirt stains mean to me, eh?" he scoffed as he headed off to the woods and out towards the school again.

He rubbed her shoulders, "I would have been fine..." Rob sighed, and looked at her face, "Come on, lets go check on the others, make sure everyone is ok." He turned her and started to walk with her back toward the school not know about anyone elses condition.

Miuna tugged the guy along with her, curious about his abilities. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly, though her voice remained soft. "I haven't seen you before." It was probably the fifth time she had repeated that statement that day. Miu didn't excel at paying attention to her surroundings, especially when there were so many people.

Seth had been long knocked out at the DJ area. Another electric guy took over and sent Seth to his room. Seth waddled back into his room ignoring the gunshots because he had to "recharge". He lied down on his bed falling into a deep sleep. As Ryan slept, Seth sat up and moved around. His arm got in contact with his lamp and flung it at Ryan's back. "Ow!" Ryan grew furious. Was the universe preventing him from sleeping at 10 pm just this once? He then turned to see Seth's eyes closed. Ryan raised an eyebrow, "Seth, are you okay?" Seth stood up and left their room. Ryan switched back to his casual attire again. The teen jogged over to his friend who walked around with his eyes shut, "Seth, are you sleepwalking?" Seth responded, "Consumer unit..." Ryan held back a laugh then put his hand on Seth's shoulder which sent static through him. "Geez Seth! Wake up!" Ryan said as they continued to walk down the hall. "Periodic inspection report..Low voltage over fifty below a thousand...". Ryan knew that Seth was speaking electrical jargon since he had mentioned the terms before. "Portable appliance testing...overcurrent..double pole switch.....DUCKS!" Seth continued to speak on. Ryan jumped up when Seth yelled "ducks". He laughed when Seth began to say, "Qu-quack...4k monitor..bitcoins are the worssss-".

Jordan had started to go willingly at first but then a thought crossed her mind. She had to prove she wasn't entirely useless. There had to be something more her power could do. Either one of her powers. She pushed out of Rob's grip, "Wait!" She scanned the area and saw an ungifted human laying semi-conscious on the ground, injured terribly. She ran over to him without hesitation or waiting for Rob to be able to protest. Jordan knelt down by the guy, and he looked at her slightly, unable to process what he was looking at. "Ugh..." Was the only the thing that came out of his mouth. Jordan started to read his thoughts, which were only a mess of "What's happening? Am I dying? Am I already dead? Whose that?" Type of questions. She started trying to dig deeper, and the world around her slowed, as her focus became greater.

"You haven't heard of me before? Well, that's a first." he said while glaring at her hand that was pulling a little too hard on the fabric of his sleeve. "Dexter Scott. I used to be student here, well AM a student her, I came here kind of late." He continued to endure the tugging, silently cursing her for doing so and deciding if he should make her let go. He decided against for civil reasons.

Rob walked over to her and frowned, "What are you.." Then he just gave up and stood there and watched her, he figured he would keep watch to make sure nothing happened to her. He gave a reluctant sigh and looked around the forest for any other lone wanderers.

Miuna stopped and turned to face him, smiling cheekily. "Welcome back, then." She let go of his sleeve and dug through her purse, searching for anything to give him. "Do you like Jolly Ranchers? I've been out of cookies all day." Miu casted him an apologetic smile and handed him a blue raspberry candy. "Yuki can't eat these, and I don't like this flavor. I have too many of them." Her spirit friend protested, but Miuna gave her a harsh glare. "Stop talking, Yuki. You're being mean."

Jordan heard Rob behind her but only a faint buzz. Slowly, she began to read the guys sub-conscious thought. She could see his fears, his aspirations. She saw his family, and his memories of them. 'They were a loving family, and his wife hadn't wanted him to go on this expedition to hunt the gifted. She feared he would get killed, or that he possibly would kill someone else, they had an argument before he left. "You'll get killed, and I can not live without you!" His wife had screamed, "I won't! I'll be careful!" He had replied. His wife started crying then and that's when their two young children had came out, and she wrapped her arms around them, "You better be, because how could you leave these two?" She had walked away with the kids after that, and the man's own eyes were watering as well, "I love you guys..." He muttered before leaving for the quest.' Jordan discovered this man would never had pulled the trigger on anyone. He didn't have the guts. She pulled herself out of him and gasped for air, dizzily. That was the most power she had ever used, and it left her unsteady. However, she also discovered she felt horrible for the man, and was unwilling to just leave him in his condition. She put a hand to her forehead trying to clear her mind.

Rob looked at her when she gasped, "What? You alright?" He knelt next to her, "What did you do?" He looked at the man in frowned, "Wait, he's alive?" He put his hand on the mans neck for a pulse. "Jesus, Jordan, we've got to get him to the nurse..." He put his hand on her back, "Its a good thing you found him."

"It's nice to come back from a party and then enter a war zone, I mean it could be worse.... can imagine how much worse this place would be if it was actually BORING?" he enthused with a hint of sarcasm. He was relieved when she let go, subconsciously rubbing the spot down to alleviate any possible wrinkles. "Too bad, but I need something to keep my energy up, so yeah, thanks." he replied at the offer. He gave a hint of a smile at her once she revealed the flavor, he always had an affinity for any type of food that specifically had blueberries in it, whether it be muffins, cake, cookies, or in this case, candy. He suddenly remembered what he was really worried about. "Hey umm do you happen to know anyone named Alec, I was supposed to meet up with him earlier."

Jordan closed her eyes momentarily taking deep breaths to calm herself, then focused on Rob, "He's ungifted. What if they don't take him in...?" The thought made her sad, after what she had just read from the man, she desperately wanted him to be able to return to his family, safe and well, and live 'happily ever after,' and to stay away from this possibly growing war.

He looked at her, "All we can do is try Jordan... But this will get us alienated from some of this others... They wont accept the regulars, especially after this mess." He frowned and picked the man up, "Come on, we need to hurry." He started to walk back toward the school hoping the nurse would help him.

Before departing with the strange girl, he asked for directions to the infirmary and she promptly did so. She went on her way to converse with whomever she was talking to. He didn't question it though, people at the school tended to have abilities that separated them from the rest. Taking his time to walk all the way to the infirmary, he asked the clerk about Alec and told him that he was up apparently. As he went in, he knocked on the door to warn anyone else who was in there. "Well, well, well." he said with a faint smile.

Ryan looked around. How could he wake Seth up if he would keep getting shocked every single time he came into physical contact with him? "...Metal conducts electricity. Wood is not a conductor" Ryan reminded himself as he watched Seth walk over to the girls' wing. With his speed Ryan obtained a big wooden spoon and threw it at Seth's neck. Seth's eyes shot open, "Where am I?" "Not in your room that's for sure Electro" Ryan responded from the opposite side.

The man groaned from being picked up and then he completely fell out of consciousness and his first line of thought went blank. Jordan didn't care about acceptance at this moment. She felt a connection to the man. He was a person, with a life, a whole life behind him, and hopefully ahead of him. She had experienced parts of his story in a matter of a minute. She felt she knew the guy. She had learned his name was John Lendson from her readings. She followed Rob, eyes on the guy, and lost in her thoughts. They exited the forest and she opened the door for Rob to the infirmary.

"Hey, Dexter. Fun time, huh?" Alec said with a weak smile. "How've you been?" Alec had known Dexter for years, and he was one of Alec's most trusted friend. "Better than me, I hope," he added, gesturing to the bandages wrapped around his shoulder and side. He mentally groaned as he realized he wouldn't be able to shift for quite some time, since as an animal, his broken arm would mean a broken foreleg or wing.

"Grab the nurse." Rob laid the man onto the bed and looked at him. He frowned knowing that what had happened tonight would tear the school apart, and most of the other students would be against him. Then he looked up at Jordan.

"She'll side with us... whatever she did with this man, she wont hurt him.... She doesn't want anyone to fight."

He looked back at the man and smiled a little, not realizing that it might look like he was smiling at the mans condition.

Jordan quickly got the nurse's attention and had her come examine John. The nurse's eyebrows raised, "You brought an ungifted into the school!?" She asked incredulously. "Please! Just help him." Jordan begged. The nurse didn't hesitate to start fixing the man up, but the frown on her face showed she wasn't happy about it. Jordan looked at Rob nervously then around the rest of the infirmary and saw Alec pretty beat up. "Oh..." She muttered sadly.

Seth began to walk back to his room, "I know Wonderboy! Anyway, did I happen to say anything while I was asleep?" Ryan looked at Seth, "You said some electrical jargon". "..oh" Seth gave an upset look as if he was expecting a better answer. "You also said ducks and quack" Ryan continued. Suddenly, Seth grabbed Ryan's shoulders and shook him, "THAT'S IT!!! DUCKS!" Seth began to run to their room, "Thank Ryan! DUCKS!" Ryan gave a confused look as Seth ran to their room, "The child is...unique". He laughed then resumed his walk.

Dexter shook his head with a smirk as he walked over to him to observe his wounds, he didn't bother hiding his discomfort as he mentally pictured the pain coming from those areas. He hissed in a breath through clenched teeth with his eyes cartoonishly wide. "Whelp, you've done it again." he said quickly. "Oh I I'm doing fine, I'd rather have teared clothes than to have bullet wounds." he replied while hinting that he meant the exact opposite. If there was anyone who was taking any bullets it should have been him, he was silently torturing himself by trying claim responsibility for what took place. "You know the second I would've got there I would have made them forget whatever the heck those fools thought they were gonna do. Now things are heading in that same direction... again." Dexter rolled his eyes at the thought of more BS.

Alec watched his friend with amusement. "Not if I can help it. Besides, I'll be fine. So you don't need to worry about it." He gestured to Jackie. "This is Jackie. Jackie, Dexter," he introduced. Alec absently rubbed the tattoo on his hand. In Ireland, many gifted humans got small tattoos that indicated their gift. Here, the custom hadn't caught on.

Rob saw Alec and walked over and frowned, "You were hit?" Rob mentally punched himself for not being able to get to the fight sooner. If he had he could have maybe detered the Regulars away when they shot at him and did nothing. Instead, Alec lay in bed with a gunshot wound. "How bad is it?" He blinked a couple of times and looked at Alec's face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back