• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

"How many more concerned visitors am I going to have?" Alec complained. "Not as bad as it was. The surface wounds will heal in a week or so, but until my arm heals, I can't shift into anything." Alec frowned. Not being able to shift was a huge problem for him and it would become unbearable in the weeks ahead of him.

Dexter gave him a small grin, admiring his optimism while at the same cursing it. He turned his head around to glance at the girl that he forgot was even standing there. He gave her a flashy smile to break the awkwardness and introduced himself. "Hey girl, do you mind if I start calling you NaNa? Love the hair." He amused while patting his hair playfully. She reminded him of Rihanna when she had red hair. Another unknowable face popped into the room and he decided to continue to lighten the mood. "Why, yes. He's in critical condition and can't handle anymore visitors at this time." he mocked while impersonating female nurse in a serious way. He gave the boy a side-eye grin, "Syke! I'm Dexter, by the way." he added in quickly in a Johnny Bravo esque voice. His grip on his 'emotion blocker' dropped slightly with more people in the room. He turned to Alec, sensing his worry. "Oh come on, you can deal with not turning into a creature of the night for a few days." he assured while waving his hand quickly to signal his dismissal of his worries.

When Alec spotted the ungifted human, he stiffened and his lip curled. "Jordan... He's one of the ones who attacked us. Why did he bring him here?" Even Alec's eyes seemed wolffish as he glared at the unconscious man across the room.

Rob looked at Dexter and frowned. He wasn't sure if it was because of the overall atmosphere, but he wasn't in the mood to joke. He looked back at Alec, "We couldn't let him die in the woods Alec... He's just a human like the rest of us." He frowned and then walked away, back toward Jordan and the unconscious man, "We treat him and then get him to a regular hospital once he's stable, its the right thing to do."

"He would've killed everyone here given half a chance! Have you even told any of the teachers so they can at least wipe his memory? Or restrain him?" Alec's voice rose. He pushed himself to his feet, anger and fear giving him enough strength to stay steady. "They wanted to wipe this place out and you brought him here."

Jordan looked at Alec, and she felt his anger wash over her and she crossed her arms, "He didn't shoot any of you. He was just part of the group. Therefore, he personally didn't attack you." She demanded. She glared when he stood up, "What are you doing, you're in position to stand! Besides, he's out of it right now! What can he do!?" She stood protectively in front of the man. The nurse had already finished with him and had more serious things to deal with right now, and she wasn't paying attention to the argument.

Dexter looked across the room at the man who was wheeled in. He gave a funny look that was saying 'oh really?' to mask his surprise. "I'm sure they know what they're doing, they can't just reel his a** in here without a plausible explanation. He glanced back at Alec who had venomous glare on his face. He kept his wounds in mind as he weighed in the idea of using his powers on him, if he had to. Rest is what he needed, and sweating the small stuff wasn't the way to go. "Alec"He said, and he gave him a blank expression with daggers beaming into his eyes to warn him to calm down.

"No, he didn't shoot me. But who's to say he wouldn't have?" He took an unsteady step towards Jordan. "Don't you remember how it all went down two years ago? What exactly do you think will happen when the rest of the students find out there's an ungifted here? They're not supposed to be here. Ever," he spat.

"They only want to hurt us because they've only seen the bad in us. They've seen people who havent been trained to properly. We have a chance to change all that but we dont start it off by hurting an unconscious man. He needs to be treated, and then we can worry about moving him. If anyone tries to hurt him before hand, they'll have to deal with me." Rob stood behind Jordan, clearly supporting her.

Jordan glared furiously, "I know he wouldn't have shot any of us! I know because I read it in his mind! Can you deny that Alec? Do you not trust my powers to tell me that?" Her anger was induced by his anger, and also for some reason reading that much into the man made her want to defend him. "And if the students don't find out, all shall end well!"

The anger and aggravation grew dramatically in the room all of a sudden. He tried to not let it get to him but he was distracted with Alec. His eyes grew wider in clear annoyance as he walked to Alec and put a firm grip on his shoulder. His voice remained monotone, "Alec. We could discuss later, you need to rest, don't make me do this.." he stated slowly but in a strained voice. In his mind, that was strike two.

Charlotte walked into the school finding everything under control and empty hallways. Charlotte walked back to her room slowly. as she entered her room she found a familiar face sitting in her bed. He didn't see her entering the room and Charlotte approached quietly.

" Hi jerk"

The boy turned around to see his sister talking to him. He stood up and hugged her.

" I was so worried, you weren't with the others and I thought you were in the woods"

"Calm down, I was in the woods, and I witnessed enough s*** for one night so could you please leave?"

The boy quickly left with a smile on his face, he was glad that his sister was still alive. Charlotte changed into her pajamas and sat down in her bed thinking about the people she killed today.

"You forget what school you're in! We're surrounded by students with heightened senses and mind reading abilities just like yours!" Alec shook off Dexter's hand. "Don't, Dexter. We're lucky if they haven't found out already." His jaw was set and he glared at Jordan and Rob, clearly against what they were saying.

"So what? We should be decent enough human beings that we should be able to treat this man and get him out of here! Why cant you see that Alec? I thought you were a good person, but you're like the extremist! Who would see us thrown into war! This wont be us versus them, it'll be Us vs Us. We'll be divided and we're already out numbered!"

Jordan scowled, "I just used more power than I ever had to read his mind Alec, and I know this man couldn't harm any of us if he even tried! Leave him alone! Once he's healed, we'll erase his memories from being here, and return him home! No harm done! Unless... This argument continues." She didn't mean it as a threat, but more as a matter of fact.

As Jourdan and Rob in turn began to raise their voices, Dexter closed his eyes slowly and winced at the pitch of their voices. He fought desperately to maintain control and to separate his emotions from theirs. "Ridiculous.." he muttered as he stood on the side between the boy and the girl and Alec. He crossed his arms in contemplation as he tried his best to think on his own while listening to the others bicker. He cocked his head to the side and turned to each person as they spoke, ending the conversation immediately being the most viable option.

Alec knew immediately what Dexter was doing and snarled. But he walked back to his bed angrily and sat back down. "Fine. But I'm not staying in the same room as him. I'm going back to my dorm." Struggling back to his feet, he made it out of the infirmary without the nurse noticing. As the anger drained out of him, he felt weaker and stumbled, pressing a hand to the wall to stay on his feet.

Jordan felt surprised when she felt a block in her words and couldn't continue the conversation. She was relieved Alec backed down, however, she was curious as to what made her speech blocked. She looked over at Dexter fascinated, and made a mental note to talk to him later. If he would be willing that is. Everyone seemed mad at Jordan and Rob, and she couldn't blame them honestly. She sighed crossing her arms, feeling the anger leave her as well. She sat down in a chair by the man, "I'm staying here for the night." She stated. The nurse heard this and looked at her quizzically, and Jordan thought for a moment, "I used a lot of my power today and I'm worried if I try to go to my dorm, I'll pass out. Better safe then sorry." She lied. The nurse accepted this. Jordan looked at Rob for a moment then looked away.

"If you want to go back to your room and sleep, I can watch him... There isn't much you can do against somebody who can out power you, and not many can out power me." He frowned at her and sat in a chair across on the other side of the man's bed. He scratched his jaw and looked at her, "And you do look beat."

Dexter was seconds away from going after him, but before he did, he glanced over at the man who apparently had it worse compared to all of them. He put his hand on the doorway and turned everyone one more time. "Poor guy, having to deal with all of this commotion while he is fighting to stay alive." he said throwing more daggers from his eyes at everyone. He finally walked out to find Alec.

"What do you want, Dexter?" Alec asked quietly from where he leaned against the wall. His face was pale and strained, but his eyes were icy. "Why did you step in? You know I'm right about this. You were with me when this all went down the first time. We won't survive a second time." He started walking slowly down the hallway again. He kept his left arm against his side.

Jordan debated this, again for the second time today she wanted to retreat to her room and be alone. "Okay..." She said after a few moments of hesitation. "And Rob, thanks for the night. I had fun..." She thought, "Before all this happened at least. I hope people get over it... Don't let anyone hurt the guy. He really is a good man... He just let curiosity get the best of him." With that she stood up, and started to leave the room to her dorm. The nurse questioned her after what Jordan said before, but Jordan convinced her she'd be fine. On her way back to the dorm, she knew she'd have to pass Alec, and Dexter, and she tried to keep as far away as possible.

Thankfully, the emotions stemming from the room dissipated as he walked out, but the strain put on blocking out everyone's anger had a more tiring effect on him. He was personally done with the drama on his first day back, all he could think about was getting Alec back into that room. He saw Alec as he turned the corner but said nothing. He rushed to his side and added support for him in case he passed out. He examined his wounds again; they were starting to bleed through again. "You need to go back in that room, you opened up your wounds and you will get infected." he stated again, hoping he would listen.

Jordan slipped past Alec and Dexter without them noticing, at least she hoped, and made her way to the dorm, and changed in pj's, and fell asleep immediately exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back