• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Alec knew they were getting too close. One student at least had been injured and he didn't know how badly. It was time to end this. He was no longer thinking as a human, but as a wolf protecting his pack. He called to the other wolves and together, they burst into the clearing again. Only five of the original 8 still were in the clearing, but Alec didn't have time to worry about that. There were 7 of the wolves, including himself. He launched himself directly at the leader, slamming into the man before he could fire. Around him, other wolves did the same. The leader crumpled under Alec's weight, and his head smacked the ground, knocking him out. Before Alec could move, pain tore through his shoulder. One of the men was still conscious and had shot Alec in the chest, the bullet narrowly missing his heart. However, it tore through his foreleg and side, shattering his humerus and a few ribs. Alec collapsed, his foreleg useless. He wasn't the only one, he noticed as Hara dealt with the last man. Spots covered his vision and the wolf fell onto his side. He vaguely heard Hara sending the other shifters to hunt down the remaining three men.

While the pack dealt with the main group, Ryder circled around to catch the ones who had been sent ahead as scouts. Using his new speed, he was quickly able to catch up to one that was shooting at a pair of students, one of which he recognized. "Like hell," he muttered and pounced on the guy, morphing back into human form and changing his arms into steel rods. Using his enhanced arms, Ryder pummeled the guy until a steady stream of blood was gushing out of his face and stood up, wiping the crimson liquid on a tree. "You guys okay?" he asked the two, changing his arms back to normal.

Miuna nodded. "Yeah. He was being mean. I want him to die." She stepped forward, examining the guy and kneeling beside him. "I want him to die," she repeated, but Ryder pulled her away from the bleeding mound.

"Whoa, chill. We still got a couple more to deal with. I don't know where they went, though." Ryder rubbed his neck, looking around. "The wolves are dealing with the main group, but one or two others made it past. They're probably really close to the school." He began to head in the direction of the school, but Miuna stopped him.

"It's okay. I can deal with them." Before he could protest, she took off towards the men, using the spirits to pinpoint their positions. "Yuki, do the thing," she called to her spirit friend, who nodded in obedience. Using the earth ability she had been taught in the previous years, Miu modeled a skeleton made of rock and thrust Yuki's spirit into it, creating an undead being. "Go get 'em." Upon command, Yuki raced forward and attacked the man, terrifying him and beating him senseless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte hoped none of the men around her knew she was there, she saw the students getting shot and lost control, she raised her hand making the guns float at threw them away. The men were now unarmed but they could see her, Charlotte stopped being a shadow when she used her telepathy. Charlotte made the men float and slammed them to the floor. Charlotte made sure they couldn't move until she heard screams coming from the school. Without thinking she ran as fast as she could towards the school

The man grabbing her arm smiled creepily. "Found you," he said as he tugged her into the clearing. Jackie clenched her teeth. She needed to strike before she got shot, and quickly. She concentrated on her forearm, where the man's hand still was. Her arm suddenly burst into flame, and the man screamed in pain. He leaped back and cocked the gun at her, finger on the trigger. But Jackie had already sent a wall of fire at him. She turned and ran, not waiting to hear the man's screams as he was burned. She knew the fire would extinguish itself ones it did its job. She ran as fast as she could to where she could hear fighting. She burst into the clearing, and saw several wolves and humans lying on the ground, all bloodied and beaten up. Silver caught her eye, and she rushed toward the wolf she knew was Alec. "Oh my god. Are you okay? Of course you're not okay, that was stupid. What happened?" She asked him, frantically fluttering her fingers over his body and assessing the damage.

Hara walked over to the pair in his human form. The other injured wolves just had scrapes and cuts, all minor enough to be dealt with later. Alec, however, was a different case. His flank rose and fell rapidly as blood seeped from the bullet wounds. Though Alec healed faster than a human in his animal forms, it was nowhere near enough to help him now. His eyes were dim with pain as he looked up at Hara and Jackie.

Hara gently moved Jackie to the side as he crouched down next to Alec. He started to check for an exit wound as he spoke. "We're going to get you back to the school and fix you up, alright?" He said soothingly. "You need to shift back into your human form if you can." The healers at the school could heal humans far more easily than animals, and it would be easier to treat the pain as well.

Alec only whimpered, lifting his head. Hara rested his hand on the wolf's head. "Come on, kid. You can do it," he encouraged. Moments later, the wolf disappeared, Alec in its place, left arm useless and bleeding.

Jackie looked on worriedly as Hara slowly helped Alec up. "Can I... Can I come with you?" She asked. "I'm his friend." Hara looked her over. "You seem to need some patching up, too," he said, looking at the scrapes and bruises she had. Jackie shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Only a couple scrapes. My attacker, on the other hand..." She shivered. "He's a piece of charcoal by now," she said quietly.

Hara shook his head. "I suppose you did what you had to do, but let's keep that between us for now." He had Alec's right arm over his shoulder and supported most of the teen's weight as he started to move. The other shifters remained to guard the men, except for one pale gray wolf who trotted after the professor.

Alec groaned, barely conscious as they moved through the forest. "Hey... You okay?" He mumbled to Jackie. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.

Jackie looked at Alec incredulously. "Are you kidding? I'm not the one nearly bleeding to death. I'm fine." She looked down at her feet. "I just... I wish I didn't have to do that." She looked back at Alec's pained expression. "But right now, let's worry about you, okay?"

"I'll be fine," Alec slurred, glancing at his arm. Blood soaked his shirt around his shoulder and side, standing out sharply against the green. When they finally made it back to the school, Alec had passed out and they had to carry him into the infirmary. There, a healer managed to fix the internal damage and his ribs, but was too exhausted to seal up the bullet wounds and his arm. So they set his broken arm and stitched up the bullet holes.

Hara touched Jackie's shoulder. "He'll probably be awake soon. I have to go help the other teachers. Would you mind staying until he's awake?"

Jackie nodded. "Of course not. I'll tell you when he wakes up," she told Hara. He nodded in thanks and left the infirmary, and Jackie turned back to the unconscious Alec. " 'I'll be fine', huh? Liar." She whispered. A healer came to her and handed her some bandages of her cuts. She smiled in thanks. She sat back, deep in thought about what had just happened. She didn't want to dwell on the fact that she had, most likely, just killed someone. On purpose. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Sighing deeply, she ran a hand through her fiery hair. She hated her power sometimes. She hated the fact that the gifted and ungifted couldn't get over their differences. And how did they even get this far? What happened to the security? Jackie tried to think of an explanation for all of it, but the day had caught up to her, and slowly, she drifted asleep, a frown still on her face.

As Robert ran through the forest, snapping the branches and crushing the bushes in his way like he was a silver train, he had the nagging feeling someone was following him. Afraid it was a hunter he turned quickly and saw it was Jordan. He was angry with her, he had told her to stay, he didn't want her to get into trouble. He turned and walked toward her, "What are you doing out here!? I told you to stay at the infirmary with Miu! What if you get hurt out here I wont be able to fix you!" Just as he got close and finished his small rant the fight began and the gunshots rang out. A stray bullet came and dinked Rob in the shoulder who paniced and grabbed Jordan and brought her into a tight hug, protecting her from anymore bullets that might come their way

Ryan looked around, "Shouldn't we either capture the men and pat them down to check if they have gps signals, or kill them? If we leave them lying around then people will search around this area again". He disliked the idea of killing them, but it was better to kill seven or eight people rather than hundreds and thousands of them.

Alec was dreaming. He was dreaming of war. Across the entire world, he saw gifted humans fighting. But who were they fighting? He couldn't see. He couldn't tell. Gifted humans? Ungifted? He whimpered in his sleep and suddenly jerked awake. The pain was dull, thanks to the painkillers they had given him, and he could feel that his ribs were now in one piece. Turning his head, he whispered, "Jackie?"

Jackie jerked awake. "Huh? Wha-" confused for a moment, she looked around, then remembered everything. She leaned forward, placing a hand on Alec's bed. "Hey. Nice to see you not dead," she quipped with a shaky smile, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "How do you feel?" She asked softly.

"I've been better. I'll heal quickly." He pushed himself up to a sitting position, careful not to tug on the stitches. "I think we'll be okay. They can wipe the memory of the attack from the men and drop them off in a motel or something. They'll be confused, but they won't remember being here."

Jackie winced. "The ones alive, at least." She sighed, and buried her head in her hands. "I hate myself," she mumbled, not raising her face. "Did I really have to do that? Probably not. I could've just left the guy with 3rd degree burns. The gun just made me... freak out. Ugh," she huffed, looking back up at Alec. "But at least you're okay. And it doesn't seem that any of them got to the school.... For now. I hope."

"Huh? What'd you- oh," he said, figuring it out. "Accidents happen. It was self defense. You didn't exactly have a choice and no one can blame you for being unable to control your power." He touched her hand. "Hey. It'll be okay." He leaned back against the headboard, cradling his left arm against his body.

Ryan rubbed his eyes then began walking to his room again, "Well, good night". He yawned, used his speed to arrive at his room, changed back into his sleepwear, and fell onto his comfortable bed. The teen was able to sleep fairly easily considering the hectic day he had to go through. Did he dream this time? Ofcourse he dreamed again, but this time about being attacked by...the ungifted or was it the gifted? It was a very confusing dream.

Miuna glanced at the woods. "I can check." Trekking back through the temperate landscape, she finally stumbled across the group of fallen men. Only a couple had cellphones on them, which she promptly flung into a stream after scanning through their contents. A couple of teachers were strolling around, assessing the situation and scouring for information on the intruders. "Excuse me," Miu interrupted, tugging on the sleeve of one named Hara. "What's going to happen to them?"

The instructor glanced at the teen, recognizing her. "They're going to be taken into custody and have their memories wiped," he informed her, briefly giving her a once-over to see if she was injured. "You don't have to worry about it." Miu nodded and started back towards the school, desiring a treat of some sort.

Jackie smiled at Alec tiredly. "Still. I can blame myself." She looked at him worriedly. "You sure you're okay? Do you need anything? I need to tell Hara that you're awake, so do you want me to get you water or something?" She asked, taking note of the way he handled his arm. She had no doubt in the skill of the healer, but she couldn't help being worried and stressed that her friend was hurt.

"Don't worry about that. Hara's probably still out in the woods, cleaning up the mess." He gave her a small smile. "I'll be okay. A few days and I'll be back to normal." That was a bit of an exaggeration. A week or two, maybe, and the bullet wounds would be gone. His arm would take a few days longer.

Jordan had followed Rob into the forest, and when he caught her, she couldn't muster a reply because the panic of everyone around her was seeping through her body, she had never felt that strong of emotion before. She had been brought at a standstill, and let Rob lecture her without a protest. She could tell he was angry, but his emotion was faint to everything else swimming through her. Jordan didn't object when he pulled her into a hug, and she didn't know how much time passed it was until the gunshots were over. Finally the panic was releasing her, and she felt somewhat herself. She pulled away from Rob, and backed away a couple feet, then looked at his shoulder, "You got shot..." She realized, and immediately felt responsible.

Dexter arrived on the scene surprisingly unscathed. Teachers and staff were scattered across the area finding any info they could grab on. He didn't have to feel anyone's emotions to guess how they felt. He just wished he would've been here sooner and he could have dispelled them before things got worse. What he hated most was not being in control of what went on around him. He stumbled upon the same girl he saw back at the dorms, Miuna, and then Mr. Hara next to her. "Filling me in would be nice right about now." he said looking around, clearly troubled.

"Im fine, it dinked off of me, because I turn to metal, but you dont." He frowned. He is anger had gone away, but he was concerned for her. "What if you had gotten hit Jordan? Im not a doctor, I would have had to hold you and watch you die if they had gotten you." He looked into her eyes, "I dont want to lose my only friend." he frowned.

Mr. Hara glanced up. "Dexter, isn't it? A friend of Alec's I believe." He paused. The teacher looked exhausted and a bit beaten up. "Well, Dexter, a few ungifted humans came looking for trouble. We're handling it now, but Alec got shot. He should be fine once he wakes up. He's in the infirmary," Hara told the student. "Now, if you would return to the campus, please. We're trying to make sure everyone is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back