• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

(Sorry I've kinda been neglecting RPNation recently for no valid reason lol)

Ryder snickered at Dex's first remarks, nodding along by the end. "I like horror games and Mario, regardless of point of view. Now that I think about it, I pretty much like anything horror related. Movies, haunted houses, the like." He shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets, jingling his keys absentmindedly. Once they were out of the infirmary, Ryder felt his stomach growl. "Damn, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. Mind if I catch a snack from the cornerstone?"

Miuna shrugged, not having anything particular in mind. "Not sure yet. I might go with Alec to find Hara again. I don't know why, but he doesn't want me to use my full potential. If he asked, I could locate Hara with my spirits and give a full report of what he's doing, but Alec won't let me. What a dolt. He's inefficient." Miu's eyes widened as she realized how mean her last comments were. "Sorry. I've been doing that a lot lately. I don't know why." She cast her gaze downwards, her hair creating a shadow over her eyes. "I actually... Nevermind. Let's go." Plastering on her usual cheery smile, Miu unlocked the door to her room.

Dexter nodded in agreement as he too had some degree of fondness when it came to anything horror. Mostly because he found the humor when it came to people making stupid decisions on screen. He could ignore his discomfort at the violence and gore by combating it with the willpower of his mind. The thought of watching a scary movie with Ryder for the first time brought a shy but mischievous grin to his face. Once outside he took a moment to appreciate the silence of the night, the empty sky symbolizing the lack of human activity in his mind. Dexter went back to looking at Ryder again with a funny look on his face again after hearing his stomach from where he stood. Dexter felt the weird urge to tickle him to make fun of him. A hand moved across his unfulfilled stomach and he knew he needed the taste of food in his mouth just alleviate it. "Yeah, Cheetos sound good right now, not the hot kind though, I don't need to feel that sh*t on my tongue for the rest of the night." he lipped in quickly. He shyly moved closer to Ryder and looked away, obviously not knowing where the cornerstone was.

Ryder snickered but said nothing, leading him farther down the street to where the hidden store lie. It didn't have a sign or lights, but it still existed. Most kids on campus knew, but not everyone. Rattling the doorknob, Ryder propped the door open with some effort before slipping inside, pulling Dexter in with him. "Chips are in the back," he called, heading towards the dip stand.

When at the entrance, Dexter hadn't noticed Ryder go over to where the store was and he nearly walked ahead without him until he heard him start to fumble with the door. His head tilted to the side but he hurried to his side before he noticed that he didn't see it. He followed him inside the store, doing a quick rundown of the place. The place was relatively old but at least it was clean. It didn't look too different from the other buildings and it was probably why he hadn't noticed this place, or be bothered to be anywhere near it. A few vending machines stood back to back to each other near a corner and there were two different soda machines next to them. He went for the vending machine looked less likely to jam on him. Peering inside, he failed to see any type Cheetos, but he found a small bag of cheddar chex mix to his upper left. "This'll have to do... You did bring money with you right?" he asked turning his head in Ryder's direction.

Rob looked at Miuna for a moment after the Alex comment and laughed a little, "its fine." He watched her as she talked, "Nevermind what? You can tell me, My feelings wont get to hurt. I think." he shrugged and winked

(Hey guys, this just can't die.)

It was late at night, and exhaustion was finally taking over Jordan. She had been studying her lines for hours, and the next time she checked the clock she was surprised to see the time. "Oh!" She said in shock. She sighed and set the script down, laid down, and closed her eyes. Her mind continued to reel, as thoughts of the gifted/ungifted war, her powers, Ryan and Nico, Rob and Miu, the man in the infirmary, her missing friends, Lisa and her notebook, and some of the trouble she's already gotten into this year soared through her head. It was a big mumbo jumbo mess in her mind. The gears seemed to turn all night, and just when Jordan thought that there was no hope of even getting a couple of hours of rest, her eyes closed, and she drifted off into the oblivion called sleep.

Miuna shook her head as they entered her room. "It's not anything like that. I'm just kinda worried about my eye. It won't shut up." She slipped off her patch to reveal the glowing crimson iris, by this point beyond her control, before tugging the cloth back over it. "It's hard to tell if someone's really there or not. It's scary." Miu's voice gradually became softer and quieter as she spoke of her problem, eye cast downward in anxiety.

Rob put his shoulders on Miu's shoulders and smiled, "Well, at least you know Im always here, right? I can be the sane in all your crazy?" He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, "Try to get some sleep I'll see you in the morning ok?" His hands went down to the sides of her arm, where he gave her a gentle squeeze, "Everythings gonna be alright."'

(Well at this point, it'd almost be better to just.. remake this? The creator of this one hasnt been on since Sep 13th :x )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan woke up in the morning. She yawned and rubbed her eyes then got up off her bed. She walked over to her mirror sleepily, and examined herself. She groaned as she noticed her eyes had bags under them. "Oh wonderful..." Scowling, she started to get ready for the day.

Charlotte woke up slowly and groaned, she didn't have the energy for school with the play, the article situation, her fight with Richard and her stupid brother. She remembered what her brother told her before he left. She took a shower and got dressed for the day. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled

"Ok... First thing kill my brother, second thing kill Richard"

Rob woke up in the morning and showered. He walked out early and headed toward Miuna's room, hoping he'd be able to catch her and take her to breakfast or something before classes started. He yawned and stretched as he walked, rubbing the back of his hair as they walked. After a few minutes, he started to whistle.

Jordan, finally satisfied enough with how she looked, left her room, and started walking down the halls. Class wouldn't start yet for another twenty minutes, so she really didn't have a destination in mind. Suddenly she saw Lisa Minnelli in the halls as well, and they caught each others eyes. Lisa's expression was a pure scowl, and Jordan sighed, and went up to her. She ignored the hate irradiating off the other girl, and forced a smile, "Hey there Lisa! What's gotten you in a crabby mood?" Lisa rolled her eyes, and tried to push past her, but Jordan stepped in front of her, "Lisa, why are you acting like this?" She asked. "Jordan go away before I embarrass you like I did yesterday, snowboarding." Lisa threatened. Jordan raised her eyebrows, "If I recall correctly, you were actually more embarrassed than me." Lisa huffed, and pushed past Jordan again, and this time Jordan let her walk on. Jordan sighed, and crossed her arms watching after the other girl.

A light shined through the window in Seth and Ryan's room. Ryan felt a weight in his chest as he covered his eyes and slowly opened them. "DAH!" Nico yelled in front of Ryan's face while he gently slapped the teen's chest. "AH!" Ryan sat up causing Nico to fall onto his lap and laugh. "Relax Ryan he's just a baby..." Bella said from the side of the room. "Ah-dah-bah!" Nico clapped his hands climbing up to Ryan's shoulders and kissing his cheek. "Just visiting. Don't worry you don't have to babysit again" Seth responded grinning. Ryan shifted Nico onto his bed and used his super speed to do his usual morning routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back