• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Seth taught Ryan how to DJ, "And that is it! Woo! Not bad! You learn quickly". Ryan looked at Seth then waited for two seconds. Seth said, "Oh yeah...because muscle memory and your genius brain". Ryan replied, "Actually I was just waiting for you to say muscle memory, but thanks anyway". Seth looked around, "Remember we will have live performers about thirty minutes into the dance. Focus the lights on them and pause the playlist 'kay?" Ryan nodded, "I remember you asking me to DJ for you, not DJ and do lighting". Seth said, "Wel-". Ryan interrupted him, "Don't worry. Anything for the bro". Seth smiled then replied, "Thanks Ryan. I'm going to get Bella now. See you in a few minutes". Ryan nodded as Seth left.

Jordan thanked Miu again then took account her words, "Hm... I know how you feel. I hate hurting others." Jordan bit her lip, "If you want I could possibly help. Kind of. You'd have to do the talking, but if you're worried about how he's feeling after, I could tell you. That's kind of my power..." She smiled softly. At least part of it anyways. She thought to herself.

Jackie turned to Jordan. "Hey, sorry, zip me up? I can't reach..." She looked at Miuna. "What should I do with my hair? Down or up?" She felt slightly self conscious next to the two very attractive girls, but she tried not to show it. She said to Miuna, "Just tell him you want to be friends in that nice fluffy way of yours and you'll be fine."

Soon Rob gave up on his adventure to find Alec and walked toward where the dance would be held. He saw Ryan and recognized him from when he waved to Jordan and Rob earlier. Robby decided to walk over, "So you're a DJ too, huh?"

Jordan smiled and helped zip up Jackie, and thought about her hair, "I think Miu's an expert on hair." She grinned then looked at Miu, also wondering what her reply would be about Trent.

Alec threw down his pen and yawned. Standing, he changed into a deep green button up shirt that matched his eyes and a black jacket. He headed out of his dorm room and down the hall, towards the girls' dorms to find Jackie. He stopped to ask a girl if she had seen her, and she pointed him to Miuna's room.

Miuna tilted her head to the side, considering her offer. "I don't know. I might talk to him myself. I think he'll take it alright," she said with a half-smile. Turning to Jackie, she examined her for a minute before coming to a decision. "Down. You have an edgy look. I like it. It looks good on you."

Ryan was looking at the laptop screen when he heard a voice. He looked up to see Rob, "Oh hey man!" The teen smiled, "Now I am". Ryan laughed a little as he tested out the system on his own. "Anyway, what's up?" He asked Rob.

"Nothing much, just waiting on the party to start I guess." He shrugged and put his hands into his pockets. "I guess Im mostly waiting on Jordan I guess? I dunno. Im starting to think this is a bad idea, Im awful at dancing." He looked at Ryan for a moment, "I dont suppose you also know how to dance and can teach me in 5 minutes?"

Jordan nodded in agreement at Miu's words about Jackie's hair. Jordan looked at Miu after and smiled, "Alright. That's probably best, but if you do change your mind, don't hesitate to ask me. Do you guys think we should head out?"

Miuna nodded and slipped into a pair of cream-colored flats. She had a collection of every color of shoes, thanks to her affluent brother who left her his wife's shoes. "Thanks. The hall is two buildings over from the dorm. Yuki says the guys are there waiting for us." She opened the door and started down the hall, humming a soft tune.

Ryan smiled as he changed the track. He walked away from the DJ area still turned toward Rob, "It can't be a bad idea! Don't worry". Ryan held his right hand up and moved his arm at every beat, "Now, this obviously isn't a dance move, but it can pass. The main thing that I'm trying to show here is as long as you move to the beat...you're alright!" The teen looked around to make sure no one else was watching. Ryan threw himself to the ground and did an air flare. He ended the air flare by pushing himself up off the ground and doing a break dance nike pose. The teen got back on his two feet, "Don't worry...you won't need to do that. It's just been a while for me and..yeah. Alright two step? Follow me. This is the most chill dance ever". Ryan stepped to the right with his right foot and followed with his left with a slight bouncing motion. He then stepped to the left with his left foot and followed with his right with a slight bouncing motion. "You can just add any kind of arm movement you want".

Rob watched his feet and started to copy him, "This isn't too--" As he was talking he tripped over his feet and fall down onto his face. "Bad." He got up slowly, "Maybe I'll just move side to side."

Ryan saw him get up, "That's good too!" He paused then continued, "You're Rob right?" Ryan paused the track then saw the performers come in. They were students from their school as well. He nodded at them as they placed their instruments down and left again. The teen made his way back to the DJ area looking back at Rob while he skipped through some tracks.

Jordan smiled and she walked with Miu and Jackie down the hall. Jordan thought she saw Alec but wasn't for sure, and figured if he and Jackie could meet up at the dance if anything. Jordan slightly felt nervous, but Miuna's calmness washed over her, and she relaxed.

Miuna led the girls out of the dorm, stepping into the cool evening air. At night, the usual docile spirits were replaced with more violent, malevolent ones. Glancing around, she picked up her pace and headed in the direction of the hall. "Jordan," she suddenly addressed, walking backwards to face the teen. "Do you like Rob?"

"Yeah, you're Ryan right? I think thats the name Jordan told me.. I hope it is, or I'll be embarrassed." He walked over and looked at the stuff, "So whats your power? Jack of all Trades?" He smiled a little.

"Hey, we're getting pretty good at this whole, talking to people thing."

"Maybe we should be a politician?"

"Slow down, Roosevelt."

Ryan nodded, "Yep I'm Ryan!' He laughed a little before continuing, "I have Enhanced Physical Abilities. You?" The teen switched the software and he waved at Seth and Bella as they walked in. "You seem like a strength guy to me" Ryan added.

Jordan blinked surprised by the question, "I..." She frowned in thought. "I don't know. He's really nice, and... I'm pretty sure he might like me. So those are pluses." She continued to think aloud, and their 'argument' came in mind, "But... Something about him might clash with me, and possibly wouldn't end well." She sighed, "I don't know. I want to get to know him first. That's what's most important to me right now." She smiled.

"Yeah, super strength and I can turn into an indestructable metal man, so I've got that going for me, which is nice." He smiled a little and looked over at the couple he waved too. "Well.. you have a good night Ryan, and have fun." He nodded a little and started to walk away to the drinks.

Alec exited the dorms, having found Miuna's dorm empty. Finally spotting Jackie, he jogged up behind the trio of girls. "Hey, Jackie. And Miuna. And Jordan, right?" He smiled at Jackie. "You look nice."

"Why won't this idiot answer his phone?!" Dexter thought as he wandered around the dorm area. He had already stopped by the school to register for yet another school year. Apparently there was supposed to be some dance tonight, that he wasn't going to go to, but he felt obligated to go since being stuck unpacking in a dorm room was the last thing he wanted to do after such a voyage into the depths of the forest. He was supposed to meet up with one of his old friends to help him out, but he wasn't answering his phone. He was seconds from calling it a day and just finding his dorm room on his own; being stuck at a large gathering like tonight was going to be torture on his brain from having to block out all of the emotions he will encounter. However, the thought of being alone again ultimately lead him to trying his friends' number one more time. Tapping Alec's portrait on his phone, he attached the device to his ear; finally he answered! "Dexter's Mule Barn, head a** speaking." he quickly remarked.

Rob seemed like a nice guy. Ryan focused back on the software when Seth walked up to him, "So where are the performers?" Ryan made a gesture with his hands, "Around..." Seth nodded, "Alright just call me if you need any help. Thanks again Ryan". Ryan nodded, "Sure thing Seth". Ryan scratched the disk and switched to another track again.

Alec finally answered his phone, not bothering to check who was calling. "Wha- oh. Hey. Yeah, sorry, I didn't hear my phone. I'm on my way to the dance; where are you?" Alec wandered away from Jackie to talk to his friend.

"Ahh so you do recognize me now huh?" He stated in a soothing voice. "Did you miss me?" It's been awhile since he's had to come back to this. To be honest he was terribly nervous about meeting everyone at this point. Back when he was around, he had a certain presence that demanded respect from everybody. If you didn't, he wouldn't hesitate to make an example of you in the most degrading way possible. Mostly he blames the chaos that consumed the place way back then for his reputation of being a force to not mess with; he plans to keep it that way, for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back