• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Jordan blinked in surprise, "I... I don't know. I've never tried it, but now that you say that, it sounds kind of fascinating." She grinned smugly, "I'm going to have to talk to my teachers about that." Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she focused back on Rob, "And don't worry, I have mind battles all the time." She smiled.

"Man, that'd be interesting, especially if you were in a relationship and didn't want to fight in public? You could just yell at them in their head!" he laughed a little, "That'd be a little amusing.. I wonder if it'd be in your voice, or the voice they think with."

Once the song ended, Trent went to get them drinks from the stand on the other side of the hall. Miuna looked around at the other couples, spotting Jordan and her date, Rob. She hadn't talked to him before, but Jordan seemed to have taken a liking to him. With no qualms about interrupting their conversation, Miuna strode up to the two, waving. "Having fun?"

Jordan laughed, "Yes! That's the only time I'd talk to someone in there thoughts!" She joked, shaking her head. "And, I'm not sure, but I think I actually will bring this up to my teachers to see if I can. It makes sense, and it goes with my power. It's kind of like right now I understand a foreign language, but can't speak it... Yet. That's how I look at it." Jordan smiled at Miu's approach, "Hey Miu! And yes." She looked between Rob and Miu, "Do you guys know each other? Miu, this is Rob. Rob this is Miuna."

Jackie saw Miuna make her way to Jordan and Rob. She looked around for Trent, and saw he was getting drinks. The scene looked innocent enough- but she couldn't shake the bad feeling forming in her gut. She kept a close eye on Trent as she got up and started towards her friends.

"Hi there." He offered his hand to Miu for a shake, "Ive seen you around school, youre the one who talks to.." He blushed a little, "Er... your.. self." He frowned a little, not at Miu, but at himself for being an idiot.

Ryan leaned back on the chair and watched some chaperons walk around the area. They were really watching the students. They were watching so well that they brought popcorn for themselves just in case any emotional drama went down. If any physical stuff went down though, they would have to step in and intervene for sure.

Miu shook his hand gently, giggling at his comment. "I've never seen you before. You're pretty awkward." She didn't mean it in a bad way, though the term generally had a derogatory connotation associated with it. "Are you a senior?"

At that moment, Trent returned with their drinks, but stopped short at the sight of Miuna conversing with Rob. He had never gotten along with that guy and didn't plan to now. Tossing the cups of punch to the ground, Trent marched up and yanked Miu away from the pair, wrapping his arm around her waist protectively. "Don't hit on my girl, s***head," he hissed, causing Miu to wince.

"Oooh drama twelve o'clock Martin!" One of the chaperons pointed out then began to eat his popcorn. "*Gasp* You're right Edward!" The chaperon named Martin began to steal some of Edward's popcorn. "Didn't you bring any yourself?" Edward asked. "I did but I like this brand better" Martin continued to eat Edward's popcorn. Ryan was scanning the area and listening with his enhanced hearing to nice conversation flow among the people. Suddenly, a "bad word', caught his attention. He looked at the origin and found Trent being protective of Miu.

Jordan bit her lip at first from Rob's comment, and muttered softly, "It's not exactly to herself." Miu didn't directly tell Jordan her power, but Jordan figured it out shortly from her comments about the spirits. Then when Trent came up, Jordan felt his anger go through her, and she jumped startled from his scene. Jordan put her hands on her hips, and read his thoughts. "Wow! You seriously think that just because they're socializing, he's hitting on her!?" Jordan bit back from other comments, because they weren't forming from her own emotions, they were from his.

Rob looked surprised, "Huh? What are you talking about, the three of us were just talking." He frowned a little, and then looked at Jordan, "And you're hurting Miu." He nodded to her wincing face. He sighed, "I dont know what your problem is Trent."

Trent ignored Miuna's whimper, holding her tighter. "Stop playing dumb. I saw you flirting with her. You even tried to hold her hand." He spat at Rob's feet, glaring. "Just because you've got skin of steel doesn't mean you get to trample over every other guy. This one's mine," he declared, jerking his chin towards the struggling Miu.

Martin looked at Edward, "OH SNAP It's about to go DOOOOOOWWN!...right Edward?" Edward glared at Martin, "Whatever. Get your hooves away from my popcorn". The two chaperons continued to watch. "Remember we need to step in once some serious physical actions go down. Right Edward?...Edward?" Martin said turning to look at Edward. Martin gave a shocked facial expression when he saw Edward stuffing his mouth with his popcorn so that Martin couldn't steal anymore of it. Edward smiled with his cheeks puffed up, "Mhmm!"

Jordan glared, "Let go of her! You're hurting her! Besides, why would Rob flirt with Miu if I'm his girlfriend, and I'm standing right here!" It was kind of a lie, but Jordan didn't mind lying if it'd help her friends.

After hours of searching, Dexter found the outfit that best screamed 'I'm a garden rose in a sea of weeds.' His outfit consisted of a black on black suit with head-to-toe florals. Once he gelled and combed his spiky hair into an upward swoop, he threw on some expensive cologne and some dress shoes and headed out the dorm. As he walked into the hallway, he smirks, thinking about the fact that he never would've seen himself walking out of a school dorm with this outfit on. He began to wonder if he was overdoing it, imagining what other students might have thought if there were any that were present. Since the last time he was here, he didn't exactly hit it off on the right note with some of the people that he knew. He was expecting the others' hearts to skip a beat the minute they saw him, then they'd go back to putting up a tolerant front for his sake to shroud the fact that he was too much for them to handle. A part of his consciousness had to put its feet down to remind him that other's opinions didn't matter when the only person who deserved to be comfortable with himself was him and only him. He stepped outside of the dorms, following the strobe lights and music vibrating nearby.

(including the shades)

dddabb969886b37abd914f76f907036b-e1389791414528.jpg

Rob was about to open his mouth to reply to Trent when Jordan called herself his girlfriend, and then reacted, "Yeah." He put his arm around Jordan's waist, "Miu is a friend of ours, Im with Jordan. And if you dont let our FRIEND go Trent, we will have a problem. Because you're right, I am made of metal, and I can easily remove you from here."

Trent glared even harder at the two of them. "The two of you should just die. Maybe the world will actually have a chance at redemption then." Suddenly, he whipped around, grabbed Miuna's wrist, and strode towards the exit, dragging the girl behind him. "No, I- wait," she stammered, trying to resist but not standing a chance.

She was happy Rob played along and didn't question it, but then Jordan gasped from both Trent's words and his actions, then started to follow after him quickly, intending to help Miu get away from him.

And Rob followed Jordan, he was able to grab Trent's wrist and as he did he turned into his armored for and stood still. Trent wouldn't be able to pull away with Mui. "Mui, do you want to go with Trent? Or stay with Jordan?" He looked at her, but squeezed Trent's wrist a little harder.

Miuna pointed towards Jordan, trying her best to escape from Trent's grasp but eventually just giving up and standing still. "You're mean," she whispered up to Trent. The guy's eyes widened for a second, but quickly narrowed in fury. "I'll have to talk with you later," he hissed in her ear before letting her go and shoving her away.

When Trent shoved Miuna, Rob turned him quickly and grabbed the back of his shirt and carried him the rest of the way towards the exit, "Hasn't anyone ever told you never to be mean toward a woman Trent? I thought that was common sense." He shoved him out the door, "Come near Miuna again without her permission and I will hurt you." He turned back to normal, "Understand?"

Jordan gently but quickly pulled Miu towards her, and looked at her with concern, "Are you okay?" She started to lead Miuna further away from Trent, knowing Rob could handle it. "I feel so horrible... I didn't expect those rumors to be true. I'm really sorry Miu..." She hugged her comfortingly.

Miu let herself be hugged, but she wasn't upset. She had prepared herself for this, and if this much couldn't be handled, then she really would be pathetic. Still, the concern Jordan showed her warmed her heart. "I'm okay. Thank you. You made me really happy." She stood on her toes and gave Jordan a peck on her cheek. Trent had left in a fit of anger, leaving the scene with as much drama as he could.

Rob walked back toward the two and looked at Jordan than Miu, "Sorry I ruined your date... I didn't realize he hated me that much." He frowned a little, "I guess I better get use to having some enemies." He looked back at Jordan, "You two okay?"

Edward and Martin pop out of no where (specifically from OOC thread...if you're going back and forth ANYWAY) next to the students that started to have some physical drama go on, "Jordan, Miuna, and Rob. You need to either go to detention, do service hours, or participate in the play" Martin said taking Edward's hat again and placing it on his head. "Well...not detention. Either service hours IN the dumpsters or join the play" Edward corrected grabbing his hat from Martin. Martin said, "If you're wondering why you're getting "in trouble", it's because you guys were in the physical mess...as for Trent, don't worry. He's already in the dumpster". Martin had teleportation powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back