• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Rob frowned, he definitely did not want to deal with Trent again and looked at the two teachers, "Can I be a tree in the play?" He scratched his head, "Cause Im no actor."

Miuna walked up to the chaperone named Edward and lightly tapped his cheek, unsmiling despite her playful jab. "You're silly. I'm not allowed to be punished unless I kill someone." That was more of an unwritten rule; most of the teachers and the principal were aware of Miuna's bizarre behavior and exempted her from ordinary rules that applied to other students. "A play sounds fun, though. I'll join."

Jordan smiled, relieved Miu was okay. She nodded at Rob when he approached. "We're alright." She reassured him. When the chaperones came out of nowhere she frowned, "We're in trouble!? For helping people!?" Jordan had never gotten in trouble before either. Nothing like this anyway. Wasn't this day full of surprises? She was about to protest more, then she finally processed what he said, "Wait? We can join a play?" She grinned, ending up liking this 'trouble' she got into after all. "In that case, I'll join the play." She didn't want to look to thrilled just in case they realized that to Jordan, a play was not punishment.

Martin snapped his fingers and Mr. G popped up in front of him brushing his teeth. "What is this?" Mr. G looked around. "We got you some new members for the play Max" Edward proudly reported. Ryan made his way over to the teachers next to his friends, "Excuse me, what is going on here?" Mr. G widened his eyes and smiled, "Really?! Much appreciated! The play is...ROMEO AND JULIET!" Ryan looked at his friends, "Don't tell me-". "Yes! It's true Ryan! These students will be your fellow "play" mates! Get it?!" Mr. G announced smiling. Ryan wanted to shrink and dive into a hole, "Oh...ha yay". He hadn't told anyone about the play yet. Mr. G pointed at Rob, "Mercutio". The teacher pointed at Miu, "Nurse". Mr. G looked at Jordan and smiled pointing at her, "Juliet".

"Wait? Mercuti-What? Whats a Mercutio?" Rob looked at the group confused, "Cant I just be a tree? Or something Metal? Im a great smoke stack, I promise, please dont make me be a Mercutio... Unless its made of metal and does no talking at all."

Miuna perked up when Ryan joined them. "You're the one that gave me cookies," she recalled. Her memory was terrible, even with events that had occurred that same day. "You're nicer than Trent," she told him, still blank-faced. Her energy for the day had been sapped with the argument, and she wanted nothing more than to sit in the solitude of a large cemetery or the seance room back in the school.

Jordan blinked surprised, "Juliet!? Really! Sweet!" She looked at the others, "I mean... Great... A play. Punishment. Yeah." She tried to hide her excitement even though it was obvious. "Wait! Whose Romeo!?" She asked slightly alert, since she'd have to be portraying her love to whoever is him. She looked at Ryan slightly, "You're in the play? Is he you?" She asked slightly, then she laughed softly from Rob's reaction, and smiled sadly from Miu's commentary.

Miu turned to face the three of them. When she became tired, the darkness of her power slowly crept into her words, giving them an eerie quality. "Hey. All of you die. I don't. That's funny. I'm already half-dead, but I don't die. None of you are near death, but you die instead of me. That's funny, isn't it?" A half-smile tugged at her lips while she pondered the notion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob rasied his eyebrows, then stepped behind Jordan a little bit, "Uh, Jordan.. Whats going on?" He watched Miu, "Does she need to go to bed and recharge?" He looked down at Jordan for a second.

Ryan began to turn to walk the other way when Mr. G grabbed his shoulder and turned him back around. He gestured to Ryan, "Meet your Romeo". The teen looked at his friends and put a smile on his face, "Hello again". Mr. G said, "I'll see you all tomorrow after school in room 310. MARTIN BRING ME-". Martin quickly snapped Mr. G back to his place.

Jordan smiled at Ryan, "Well this is going to be interesting." She stated. Then Miu started saying weird things, and Jordan frowned. She felt a wave of darkness enter her own emotion, and knew it was Miu. She looked at Rob slightly, and answered with some of the darkness lacing her own voice, "I don't know... But I guess it's kind of funny to think about..." Those weren't the words Jordan wanted to say and she shook her head trying to clear it, "Miu? Are you okay?" She asked trying to not let her emotions affect her.

Miu longed to eat or leave, but she didn't voice her desires out loud. "I'm okay. I just thought that was funny." She turned around and hid her face from the others, preparing to leave. "You can keep the dresses. I'm leaving now. This was fun," she lied. Without another word, she hurried away towards the door, knowing that she should get home before she did anything horrible.

Jordan felt a release from Miu's dark emotion, and she frowned reading her thoughts as she walked away. "Oh Miu..." She looked at the others alarmed, "She's in a dark mood right now... I hope she gets to her dorm without any complications..." She was worried for her. Jordan thought for another moment on a lesser topic, and she decided she'd try to return the dress tomorrow to see if Miu had changed her mind about them keeping it.

Robby put his hand on her shoulder, "Hey if you need.. to go help her or something I understand, I'll be here tomorrow." He looked at Jordan.

"That being said...Id like for you to stay..." Rob smiled a little, hoping she happened to be reading his mind, but he assumed she wasn't like normal.

Jordan thought for a moment. She had already put up the block after reading Miu's thoughts. "I would go after her but... Something tells me she wants to be alone." She looked at Rob meaningfully, that 'something' referring to Miu's thoughts. "I don't know if she'd welcome me. But I will talk to her later, and make sure she's okay. If someone else wants to check on her, they can, just be careful."

Rob nodded, "So... uh..." He looked around, "Wanna go for a walk or something?" He looked back at Jordan. "Im not really that tired yet." He scratched the back of his head. "That and I kind of like... talking and walking with you."

Ryan looked around, "I heard her spirit friends could eat humans...I'm fine". He really wanted to help Miu but couldn't go through the risk of being eaten alive. The teen noticed Rob's question, "So...I'm going to return to my temporary station. I'll see you two tomorrow. Yay Romeo and Juliet". He began to walk away.

Once Miuna was outdoors, she shifted her focus to her left eye, allowing her to see the sprits crawling about. The agitation of the malevolent spirits around her reflected the teen's mental state, leaving her in a darker mood than before. Students passing by shied away, keeping a safe distance from the aura radiating from Miu. Sighing, she made her way back to the dorm and into her room. Upon opening the door, she found Trent picking at her stuff. While she wasn't surprised, the sight of him plunged her even deeper in her despair.

"Finally," he exclaimed when she walked in. "You took so long. I thought you got in trouble." Upon seeing her displeased expression, he put on a pouty face. "Oh, come on. You know I didn't mean any of that. I really do like you. You're the best girl I know." When Miuna still didn't respond, he got angry. Striding forward, he shoved her against the wall, breathing against her neck. "I'll make you forget all that," he whispered maliciously.

That was the last straw. As soon as his hand started to roam, a swirl of dark energy spiraled around Miuna, collecting in between the two of them and catching Trent straight in the jugular. The force was enough to knock him back and through the open window, into the bushes outside. Though he was lying unconscious outside her room, Miu couldn't care less about his safety and collapsed on the floor of her room, passing out from excessive use of her power.

Jordan nodded from Ryan's reply thinking it was probably for the best. Then Rob's question slightly caught her off guard. She waved goodbye to Ryan, "Bye Romeo." She said joking, then looked at Rob and smiled. "Yeah sure!" She liked walking and talking with him too, as it seemed to pass the time by fairly quickly, and enjoyably. "Let's go." She said smiling and started heading out into the hall.

Ryan looked aover his shoulder as he kept walking, "Bye Juliet". He sat back at the DJ system and decided to entertain himself with Martin and Edward's actions toward one another. "Orange looks better on me!" Martin yelled. "RUDE! IT'S MY HAT!!...MINE!!!" Edward screamed back.

Rob walked out with Jordan and then looked at her, "So even though I asked you for the talk and walk, or walk and talk, whatever you prefer, I have nothing to talk about." He blushed a little, "Er well.... I mean... uh what you said back there, at the dance, to Trent, that was just to help out Miu right?"

Jordan blinked surprised and looked up at Rob, "Well... I mean yeah. I figured he'd back down some if he thought we were dating..." She blushed a little looking away, "Sorry for pulling that on you, and thanks for playing along." She began to feel a surprising amount of shyness take over her, and she looked down. Figuring a joke would lighten her up some she said, "And you said you weren't a great actor!? You nearly had me convinced that...! Well, you know." She blushed more.

"Yeah thats what I figured I was just.. clarifying..." he blushed too and scratched his head, "I mean, its easy acting when you wanna be something, but I have no clue what a Mercutio is." He looked at her for a moment, "What is.. a.. Mercutio? It sounds French."

Jordan caught her breath slightly when he said it was easy acting when you want to be something, and she looked away. "Um..." She had to process his question multiple times before she understood what he was asking, because she was so distracted. "Well Mercutio is actually a character in the play, and he's a person. He's Romeo's close friend, and is usually very witty. He's actually a fun character, I think you'll like him." Jordan replied as they walked.

"Huh... Guess I'll have to read the play... Is there like a movie I could watch? To see how to act like him?" He looked at Jordan and smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back