• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

Aurora smiled and continued to eat. "Just trying to fatten me up," she said with a laugh and took another bite. "This is amazing," she said as she looked around for a bit.

Hunter followed her down laughing, '' Already planning it out? It's still so early!'' He said chuckling as he hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek

----

Demetri chewed his cheek noticing her discomfort somehow and her excitement dropping. He looked around and spotted a few girl shops. Maybe she was cold and wanted him to look after her instead of himself. '' Hmmm'' He took out his jacket and placed over her leaving his hand over her shoulder so they walked closer. '' How about we go buy something to keep you warm and I bring you to eat cause I'm honestly starving even if those Bacon Pancakes were delicious.'' he said smiling at her.

She raised an eyebrow slightly, smiling playfully. "In that regards, how old does that Make you?" Her eyes became softer, more vulnerable as she recalled her years in the orphanage. "I wasn't chosen to possess such a gift as that, which in it's own account is a blessing. How did you spend your days in the Underworld?"

@CrimsonBanchee

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby shivered under his touch and nodded silently, unsure of what to say. His jacket was warm and already smelt like him and she thought that it was heavenly. They stepped into a shop and she immediately grabbed an outfit, buying it after only two minutes in the shop and changing into it in the back room. Reemerging, she walked over to him and continued to stare at her shoes. She felt more comfortable in the long sleeved white jumper and black jeans, even with the brown fur faux waistcoat. She reluctantly handed him back his jacket as she eyes slid to the floor again.

tumblr_lsj3wwzpxV1qamdn0o1_500.jpg

Demetri looked at her do things so rapidly and didn't even have time to see what she was doing. He kept his mouth shut even tho since he didn't want to bother her. Maybe that was how she always shopped? Or maybe she simply wasn't having any fun. He looked at her now in a a new outfit. Both were just beautiful and he could reminded it to her whenever. '' Wow, you look amazing as always.'' He said slipping back in his jacket. He didn't hesitate to place a hand behind her back, resting on her hip to walk towards the big street.

Abby's cheeks burned at his touch. He was never this casual with his affection and while most of her loved it, part of her hated it. She hated that she would never be able to get this out of her head. The possibility of them, even just in the forms of her own hope, was blossoming inside her mind and all she wanted to do was flee. To get on the plane and go back home to Kythira so she could try to get over him. But with every second he held on to her waist as they walked, that desire to run home died just a little. "Where are we going?" she asked, deciding to look up at him just once. Turning her bright blue eyes to look up at his face that she had memorized so perfectly in her mind, she felt her heart skip a beat.

Demetri's heartbeat skyrocketed at her look and felt his cheek burn. He smiled brightly at her his eyes sparkling with love, '' Oh! I wasn't sure where but... I figured we could walk around and you choose. I'll be honest..I'm kind of craving junk food...'' He said shamefully laughing since he was one of the very few who rarely ate any type of fast food or go to some casual restaurant.

Abby couldn't bare to look into his eyes, seeing the love there and assuming she was imagining it. "That sounds perfect," she said gently. "Anything will do though, I'm really not that picky," she said as she tried to fight the frown on her face but it was no use. Immense sadness poured through her as she was reminded once more that Demetri wasn't really in love with her. He'd said as much to her on repeated occasions, and thinking of them made her heart ache. As she desperately tried not to cry, she spotted a fast food chain and gestured to it. "How about that one?" she said gently to keep her voice even.

Demetri saw her look and it pained him cause he was now hesitating either she still did love him or he was doing this for nothing. He looked to the ground '' Yeah. That one will do. My threat'' He said looking at her a bit sad as he waited in the line next to her. There was a lot of people since it was already 3pm. Kids a bit everywhere running, people of all races and kinds were there. Demetri was pretty much looking at everyone. He was a bit sad about how this was going. He was having tons of fun yet she seemed to be.. dissapointed. He sighted looking at her a bit hesitant before talking, '' How do you find it?'' he asked when they were next to order.

Tom gave a soft chuckle then gazed at her. "I have been alive for 1010 mortal years. 20 in Underworld years." He said running his hand through his long black hair, brushing them from his icy eyes. "I followed my father around like a lose puppy. Im the oldest out of Hades children so I would have to rule some day.....I honestly don't want to. So my schedule was reading to be the perfect ruler...." He sighed in disappointment. "A dull life. I never left the underworld."

Will smiled and continued to eat. About 30 mins later two pizzas was eaten and 2 bowls of pasta. Will payed and then picked up her bags and then took her hand heading home. "Yumm! Pizza and Pasta. should have been combined long time ago." He laughed and had a dobe grin on.

Ira blushed and then looked at him. "Well...yea. I want everything to be perfect for her. To live a normal life....I don't want her to experience the demigod life...." She said as her words slowed down a bit then she stopped talking holding her belly. "I don't want her to be in danger or meet her to meet HIM."

Aurora quickly grabbed a couple slices of pizza as she headed out he door with Will. She nodded in agreement as she nibbled on each slice, fearing that if she ate too fast she would end up sick. She soon finished them and smiled widely. "New favorite place to eat," she said with a grin.

Hunter looked at the ground, '' I think she should be prepared tho... She can't just be in denial or not be ready to face danger because no matter what, she will be a demi God. So her life still will never be like a human. But we can help make it fun.'' He said smiling with his flawless teeth.

Ira looked at him and bit her lip. She knew that he was right. "She might have a chance of being human though. I did the math. She would have a 50% chance being a demi God, but a 25% to be human and 25% being a god." She gave a week smile knowing the odds that she will be a DG but she had a chance..."Im sorry i just want her to be safe."

Will smiled and nods walking down a little path. He hummed a song that was playing in the Italian shop, Tu vuò fa' l'americano. Then the he sang. "Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano mericano, mericano...sient'a mme chi t' 'o ffa fa'? tu vuoi vivere alla moda, ma se bevi "whisky and soda" po' te siente 'e disturba'..." He smiled and danced a bit.

(personly I like the other version of this song)

[media]

[/media]

Hunter chuckled as he unwrapped his arms from her to open the guest room. '' Ok So look at this. I'll paint the walls here to make it more girly and childish. Once we have enough money, we'll buy one baby crib and cooler decoration. But I don't think we should sell the bed.... We'll probably need for later on... But if we don't find place, we can always sell it. What you think?'' He said at the same time as he gesticulated everything.

Aurora laughed lightly and walked with him. She couldn't help but laugh harder as he sang and danced around. Shrugging her shoulders, she started dancing along with him, not really caring about how she looked at that moment in time.

"How do I find what?" she asked, glancing up at him with a curious expression. Her eyes were wide, her hair a mess and her thoughts going wild. She turned back to the menu and ordered quickly, her appetite gone. She ran a hand through her hair, pushing the wavy tendrils away from her face.

She chewed her lip, studying his face she saw the pain and vulnerability she shared. She Iooked down, strands of her hair falling to cover the sides of her face. "They don't let you leave the orphanage when your 18. Because of the abuse, trauma abs chemical torture... They brutally murder you on your 18th birthday... It was my 17th the day I escaped... If fate wasn't twisted, I would be dead in a mere few months."

@CrimsonBanchee

"Well... All of this like shopping, walking in Time square and visiting the buildings and all....like are you having fun or i'm boring you out?" Demetri said a bit harshly against himself. He picked up the trail of food and luckily found a table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

Abby sat down opposite him and smiled softly. "It's fun," she said, trying to be more enthusiastic. "And you're definitely not boring," she continued genuinely. "I just get caught up in my own thoughts sometimes," she explained gently, looking at his face as she spoke. He was so....perfect. Well not perfect, but perfect in her eyes. He had his faults but she loved even those and it made her heart ache. Looking down briefly at her food, she breathed out a sigh and began to eat slowly.

Demetri smiled, " Good! So let me explain how this company actually managed to [.....] "

After what seemed maybe an hour of talking and laughing, they finally finished and were walking down the streets. "Oha, either i got use to Kythira's hot weather or New-York is simply freezing?" He stated noticing Central Park not that far away. They were lucky enough that it still didn't rain yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

"I wouldn't know," she said with a soft laugh. "I'm a tourist remember?" she teased. "But it is kind of cold for August," she added as she ran a hand through her hair.

" Yeah... True." Demetri said softly walking closely to her. He stayed silent for a while, looking around but his eyes always ended up looking at her hands. His left arm was brushing her side and if he just could take it, all of this would be worth it even if she did reject him. He clenched his hands in a fist debating in his mind and finally looked away. His hand reached out for hers, a gentle touch, her hands were soft and it was almost heavenly. His heart pumping rapidly, a dusk of pink on his cheeks and this body temperature just sky rocked. he couldn't look into her eyes scared of what they would show. Surprise? Probably. Disgust? Maybe. Or Pity since he found himself so pitiful at this stage.

But at least, one thing for sure was that their hand fitted perfectly. The feeling of holding hands felt better than very good. He would never let it go if he had a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ira followed Hunter into the little guest room that they had. She looked around and smiled and then leans up to him and kissed him. "Its beautiful hunter." she said then looked around and started to think. She nodded. "We will keep the bed for now but if it happens then yes we will."

Will smiled and chuckled as he continued as some of the Italian residence watched laughed at them. Once they got up to the area of the home he stopped and continued to walk. "I wonder how long the others will be.." He said thinking out loud.

He then leaned and then wrapped his arms around her frail body. "Im sorry no one should have face that." He said then looked at her with a gentle smile. "The past is the past now today is now and tomorrow is a mystery. Two broken people makes one."

(goin to school guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back