• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

"I'd love to," she said blushing. "I've always wanted to see New York," she said grinning excitedly. She was smiling brightly, bouncing on her heels as the car drove away.

'' Cool! Hmm....Well, where do you want to start? There is...'' Demetri trailed off thinking about all the possible places to go visit, '' Central Park, Shopping at Manhattan, Empire State Building, the rockefeller, we can see the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Ground Zero.... How much time already until your flight?'' Demetri asked remembering that they actually don't have much time or maybe the whole day if her flight was late enough while shoving his hands in his pockets rocking back in forth waiting for her answer.

"I haven't booked one," she said, walking closer to him. "Wherever you want to go, I will follow," she said excitedly.

'' Kk, So Shopping it is.'' Demetri said pulling on his shirt since he grossed himself up with his sweaty clothes and by how people were looking at his sweat spots.

Abby nodded and smiled, bouncing excitedly on the balls of her feet. She was so excited to be in New York and to actually be doing tourist things. She didn't get to come to America often and she was looking forward to everything. She listened to every word that Demetri said with increased interest, her bright blue eyes fixed on him. He was incredibly intelligent, and she hadn't really realized how much until she listened to him talk about the history of the city. Brushing down her emerald green dress, she couldn't help but feel her love for him consume her. It didn't even bother her that clouds were gathering in the sky and that it would probably rain later.

Ira laid in the bed the next day a bit sore but happy. Her hand on her stomach and wondered if the events of last night hurts Little Cora. Wondering she texted freya. 'Does having sex while preg hurts the baby?' She asked then sat up and began to think. She has to get a job, Hunter cant be the only one to work. She thought about having her old job back but she didn't make a lot when she got it. She sighed and puts her hand on her head.

Will laughed and chuckled paying for the dresses and followed her holding the bag. "Wanna eat? We are in the country of pasta." he said with a dobe grin on and then holds her hand. He like pasta even though he was from Texas he loved pasta.

A smile carved onto Tom's lips and his blue eyes closed, holding Fawn in an embrace. He felt her coming to him by being on her toes so he picked her up and then carried her to her bed and lays her down and then himself by her. His ice blue eyes opened again and then looked in to her beautiful green 'n brown eyes. His slim singers snaked there way to Fawns delicate fingers and intertwined them together. He then leaned to her ear and hissed the words in a lustful/love way."I love you."

(Imma make Toms responses more intelligent cuz he is xD )

Aurora nodded and smiled widely. "Pasta sounds good...as does pizza," she said as she gripped his hand tightly and laid her head against him. "She looked around on either side of the street in hopes of finding somewhere to eat.

They had been walking for a while. Demetri explained most of the city's history and how it was before with great enthusiasm. He wasn't shy at all and gesticulated a lot with a few signs that are typically Italian. '' So In other words, Giuliano was the main reason why New York City became what it is now with the help of the mafia. '' He concluded his little History lesson. He finally got to Time square, the traffic filled with yellow cabs and people G-Walking like always. It was simply busy and noisy. Without realizing, a man in his middle aged started dragging him in his shop commenting on his shirt. Demetri was all wide eyes as he grabbed Abby's end and was lead in the store that was in the middle of Time Square.

---

(Where's my Hunter??? O_O @CrimsonBanchee : Where is Ira? ) 
Hunter was in the shower feeling his body aching but his tensed muscle eased up with the hot water. He blushed thinking about yesterday and unconsciously asked himself the same question a ira without even consulting her. He came out of the shower with a towel around his waist and using a Q-Tip to take out the wax from the ears. His fingers clean and always as soft even for a man. He walked back to his room and started dressing himself, ''Say? Does Sex hurt the baby?'' He asked out loud to Ira

(Remember they did the event in the bed... xD ) 
Ira looked up at Hunter and blushed at the sudden question and shrugged. "I dont know i never took health in High school.....I never went to school now thinking about it." She said thinking and then picks up hunters shirt and puts it on as she crawled over to him. "So i was thinking...im going to have to start working for her." She said putting her hair up in a messy bun.

Will nods and looked around seeing a little shop open. "Lets have them both." He said smiling and walked to the little shop and sits. "Pasta e pizza per favore?" He asked the man as he nodded and then went to work. He looked at her and smiled. "Claudia helped me learn a bit of Italian to order food." He said laughing.

"Well I'm glad she did," Aurora said with a smile as she looked at him. She sat her hands in her lap and stared down at them, deciding to remain silent as they awaited their food to arrive.

'' Well I remember a Nurse coming to class and well she never said anything about this? Anyway, what do you have in mind for a new job?'' Hunter asked warmly as he pulled down a white tank top and Black jeans but not wearing anything in his feet since he he didn't really plan anything outside except maybe grocery shopping and maybe something to do with Ira for the night.

Fawn's cheeks flushed pink and she looked down from his gaze shyly; her smile matching her eyes.

Her voice was quiet yet sincere. "How can you love a girl that stands as broken as I?"

(Fawn's gonna show more vulnerability because we all know she's a fluffy softy xD )

Will looked at her leaning on his arm and smiled a bit. Will's hair was a mess a bit but the messy hair look fit him perfectly. He then smiled as he looked away and watched as Italian made food was being made.

Ira bit her lip and shrugged. "What skills do i have?" She wrapping her arms around his hips and then looked up at him. She thought in the silence. Ira could do anything with her quick thinking and ability to learn things fast. The only thing is trying to keep her interested in things. She was blank.

Tom's studied Fawn's face and then looked amused and turned his frail body to her's. "We're all broken. We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That's what connects us. That we're all broken, all beautifully imperfect." He then smirked and caressed her cheek with his pail, thin fingers.

Aurora smiled and looked up at him just as he looked away. She reached over and took his hand in hers, gripping it tightly. She smiled at him, not saying a word, and shrugged slightly. "I love you," she finally spoke though it was soft.

'' Well.... I always found you take really pretty pictures.'' Hunter said thinking, '' You cook....Ok no maybe not but I find your good in Music, Photography and hey! I got an Idea! How about those people who Label other bands? Like a manager or something! Dunno how they call them?'' Hunter said laying on his stomach next to her.

She smiled softly, nodding at his words. "But if we're born broken, what fixes us, what's the cure to the impurities of our kind?" She looked up at him with soft, big Hazel eyes; ownership of an old soul, older beyond her years.

Freya laughed as she paused working to check her phone.

Ira (Hunter's Better Half)
left
'Does having sex while preg hurts the baby?'
right
No Ira..... sex does not hurt the baby. You are free to go forth and fornicate. -Frey x

Putting her phone back in her pocket, she got back to work, and shifted into a cyclops to carry several of the skips towards the camp ground.

------------------------------------

Abby giggled as Demetri dragged her into a shop, and watched as he got fussed over. Her eyes trailed round the shop, looking at the different items that they sold and she admired several before turning back to them. Letting the braid out of her hair, she fluffed up the blonde strands and let them fall naturally as she waited for Demetri. She'd never really spent the day with him before, at least not like this, and she loved it. It was almost like what she imagined a date would be. Almost.

Demetri was being dragged around by the man who was stating that he should become one of his models and in front of Abby he made him change in the dressing room with several outfits that were...Too stylish for the streets. The man rolled his eyes with one hand on his hip, '' O.m.g, I mean like seriously? This is perfect. Just come out and show it to your girlfriend.'' The guy said dragging him out of the stall. Demetri was already blushing furiously as he came out dressed into a full outfit that probably costed around 200$ altogether without the brown boots that were 90$ alone.

Mens-Street-Style-Outfits-For-Cool-Guys-57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ira looked at him and laughed. "A band Photographer." She smiled and looked at the wall nodding. "Maybe." She leaned down and kissed his head and stands up and walked to the the closet and pulled out a black outfit and puts it on. She ran to her phone when it rang and looked at the text. "We are fine hunter. Freya said its ok to have sex." She said looking at him.

fall-2010-fashion-trends-for-women.jpg

Will looked at her and smiled kissing her hand. "I love you too." He said and then looked seeing there food coming out. Smiling he went for the pasta taking a large spoon full and then put it on his plate then grabbed two pizzas. He felt like a pig but he was a boy.

He smiled at the question and then gazed at the sky. "Let me put it in this way, 'Funny how a empty heart can feel like a heavy load, when a former love fell apart. You were a friend on a lonesome road or the sun breaking through, there is no real comparison just you. And suddenly you were there right into these arms of mine. I found you just in time, cause I was a lonely man holding out my helpless hand. Then a miracle happened. I guess god sent you to help the broken men. His angel my firefly...." He said quoiting a poem.

Abby stared at him, wide eyed as her heart began to pound. He looked all kinds of hot and she couldn't help but stare. It was then that her self-esteem fell through the floor. This was why he didn't like her. He was in a whole other league and here she was standing in an emerald green dress that was covered in brick dust and who knows what, with wind swept hair. She looked down at her shoes with an embarrassed blush and murmured her compliment. "You look great," she said shyly, counting each tile around her feet with great interest.

She looked at Tom, her eyes glistening from the beauty of his words. "That was beautiful... I've always been the one for literature." She played with her fingers, her hands small and dainty.

Aurora smirked slightly and looked down before getting three pizzas and an even larger spoonful. "I feel a bit hungry," she said and started eating without another word. She didn't care if people thought she was fat. She just didn't.

'' YOUHOU!!'' Hunter shouted throwing his hands in the air before falling on his back next to her. '' Ask her how she is. I wonder why her and demetri left all of a sudden.'' He added

---

Demetri smiled hearing her compliment him and then looked at the guy who already was at the cashier for him to pay for it. He walked over to it and pulled out his American Air Miles and V.I.P black Visa card (it actually exist lol). The man gasped seeing his name, '' Vasiliadis as the son of Lucas Vasiliadis?'' He said putting his hand over his mouth. Demetri nodded but didn't talk much. The guy just rambled and rambled for finally Demetri losing patience and thanking him. He walked out wearing the clothes he had just bought and looked at Abby, '' Does it really look good?''

Tom smiled and nods and looked into her pools of green and brown. "Lucky for you i was born with Hyperthymesia." He smiled then sat up. "I remember everything im my years in the underworld." He then let out a sigh dullness. "Rather boring."

He watched her as she got more food then him and he let out a small chuckle. "A girl who can eat like a man...I love it." He said as he started to devouter his food.

Ira smiled then nods as she texted Freya back. 'How are you? Hunter wants to know why you left suddenly.' Then she walked down the spiral staircase to the living/kitchen room. "Where will the baby sleep?" She asked looking up at him.

Abby nodded slowly, clasping her hands behind her back as she walked beside him. Looking down at the pavement, her excitement over touring the city had diminished significantly and she wondered how much there was left to see. "It suits you," she said, ignoring the state of her own clothes. She refused to even look at him, fearing she would do something foolish. She was slightly hungry, having not eaten that day, and surprisingly cold in comparison to how it had been at the campsite. She ran one hand down her bare arm from her shoulder to her elbow and back up as she looked around, wondering where they were going next. 
Freya put down one of the skips and turned back into a human as her phone buzzed again.

Ira
left
How are you? Hunter wants to know why you left suddenly.
right
I'm alright, thanks. How are the both of you?
right
As for why I left.... I guess I was running away. We're not far though, we're rebuilding Camp Olympus. x
right
Well I am.... Demetri is off smoozing my sister in the city. Hopefully he'll FINALLY tell her how he feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back