• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

" Well, if you want... We just got to clean up all of the mess here and pretty much all around. From what i saw, the arena wasn't that bad so we don't have to destroy it and rebuild it. Same for the climbing wall. It's pretty much, the mess hall, the cabins, buy new equipment for the stable and training ground and well... I find the Amphitheatre and ok shape." He started enumerating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

Alissa shrugs as she walks over and starts helping him with what he's doing. "I don't mind, it gives me something to do so i'm not just twiddling my thumbs and doing nothing while your working." she said started to analyze what he was doing and got to work.

(They are just picking up marbel, gold silver, rocks and all the shit of the fallen buildings xD )

-----

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

Freya wrapped her arms around Alec, kissing his cheek as she bid the pair goodbye. Abby moved over to Demetri with her hands clasped behind her back, and said "Hi," quietly.

Demetri was all sweaty and his shirt with sweat spots. He was helping Alissa pick up one of the big marbles and they managed to pill it up with the rest. He didn't expect for someone to talk to him and turned around and saw Abby. He was blushing a bit because of how he looked since he hated looking disgusting or poor or simply not clean. " Oh hey" he said a bit nervously feeling uncomfortable with the state he is in.0

"I just came to say bye," she said softly. "Alec and I are heading back soo...." she said, trailing off.

Alissa said nothing as she continued to picking up some pieces of the rubble, wiping her brow clean of the sweat she had, currently in shorts, a loose tank top and a sports bra, while wearing gloves and sneakers.

Demetri pouted feeling like crap and looking like one since she was leaving and he probably won't be able to see her in weeks if not months. " Oh... So this is goodbye right?" He said looking away feeling a bit gloomy about it.

She nodded softly. She didn't want to go, but she needed to get away from him. Moving closer to him, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek against his chest. She could hear his heartbeat as she hugged him. "I'm going to miss you," she whispered, not sure if she wanted him to hear her or not.

Demetri was unsure how he felt at the moment. Angry at himself for not telling the girl he loved that he didn't want her to and wanted to be with her. To tell her three simple words. Or because she was leaving and he made the choice to not go back there. He didn't know and just fell silent. He hugged her back but he didn't let her go from the guy. He kept her there feeling the tears falling from his face and couldn't show this side of him to her. It was weak and he was a coward. He didn't want someone like this for her. He wanted the best for Abby and he wasn't the one. "I'll miss you too." He whispered trying to hide his cracking voice from her. His eyes dried up tho within the minute and he managed to look at her. First thing he did is ruffle her hair with a small smile, " Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He said with a wink. His eyes a bit red.

Alissa watches them slightly while moving marble, gold silver, rocks. "Hey Abby, we still have to hang out one of these days and have some girl time eh?" she said with a smile while standing up straight and wiping her brow slightly and tying her hair back.

Abby frowned and ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah sounds good," she said softly, giving a small smile to Ali. She leant up and kissed Demetri's cheek. "You take care of yourself, you hear me?" she whispered, tears filling her eyes. Pulling away from him, she turned quickly and slowly wrapped her arms around her elbows, rubbing up and down her arms. She longed to tell him how she felt, but knew that she'd already done it for the last time. She wouldn't put her heart out there again only to be shot down.

-----------------

Freya walked up behind Demetri and nudged his shoulder. "Tell her," she whispered, encouraging him as she worked. Picking up a large piece of marble, she moved it watching the pair out of the corner of her eye. She turned to Ali and rolled her eyes. "If he doesn't tell her, we have to kick his ass," she whispered.

Alissa smiles a bit at Abby before turning her attention towards Freya who had magically appeared out of thin air. "Sounds good to me. Besides I have a new gadget I've been working on that could help us." she said with a grin while lifting up a big piece of marble with Freya's help.

Demetri looked at Freya with his filmy eyes with tears threatening to fall right away. " How? She's leaving and I won't be able to see her for weeks." He said his voice cracking occasionally

(Gtg guys! Be back at 5 my time)

"Ask to speak to her in private. Now," she said in a hushed whisper. "If you can't tell her, then at least ask her to stay," she whispered before grabbing another block of marble.

Demetri was mentally debating and he could see her going farther and farther, the taxi cab already at the entrance. " what if she rejects me. You know I'll die inside literally. I'll go on self destruction mode." He said dramatically looking at her

"She is in love with you," Freya said deadly serious. "But if you let her go, you might never get another chance," she said urgently.

"Man you're stressing me out! Slack it off... Let me think.." Demetri said looking at his watch and her slowly climbing in the cab and he dashed towards it. She was about to close the door and he simply opened it and sat on the back seat. It was totally impulsive and not how he usually did stuff. He saw the gray sisters and Abby next to him. All of a sudden he became nervous and his tongue was tied, a lump in his throat unable to make him talk. He looked down and simply muttered to bring them to new york and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

Abby stared at him with wide eyes as the taxi began to move. She didn't even notice that Alec hadn't gotten in the taxi as it took off. "What... what are you doing?" she stuttered, surprised at his sudden entrance. "I thought you were staying with Frey...."

"I-I don't know?" Demetri said with a shy smile as he lifted his shoulders. He then stared at his clothes which were disgusting and he didn't even know why he just said to go to new york when he had nothing to do there. "Hmmm, when is your flight?" He asked in a whisper looking at her hands not able to look at her eyes or anything.

"I don't know," she said softly, fidgeting nervously with her hands. "I figured I'd see what I could get when I got there," she said with a shrug, watching him carefully.

" ok!!" Demetri said with a huge grin. "Sight seeing we will do !" He said but was cut by how the taxi just went high speed and they arrived

To downtown new york in a glimpse. " the fuck?" He said still surprised and wide eyes.

(1% left... Bye my friend... See ya in 2hours)

Abby paid the drivers in Drachma and stepped out of the taxi. "You're going to show me around New York?" she asked, surprised.

"Hmm yeah! I mean, last time you said you didn't really see New-York and all! So i was like,Why waste such an opportunity? So yeah... Only if you want Abz." He said trailing off softly while coming out of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back