• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

Demetri rolled his eyes with a small chuckle, '' Why do I have to ask if you know?'' He said half whining and half amused. He looked at her body, not blushing since he had seen it in every form literally. Still, It was beautiful to look out and had no shame in showing that he was actually checking her out. She was all he ever wanted..Except maybe more boob but he didn't care all that much since she was perfect overall.

"Because I want to hear you say it," she said softly. "Or I can ask you if you're not feeling man enough," she teased, giggling gently. She slid one hand down his cheek as the other slid down his arm, her fingertips barely touching his skin.

Demetri felt shivers down his spin at the very discreet and small touch that tickled him like hell. '' Fine! I'm more than man enough for this, '' He said taking a blow in his ego. He took out his wet shirt from his body showing off his chest and abs. '' Abigaia Skye Graham.'' he started trying to make his face seem very serious but he was cracking up on the inside since this was so childish. He kneeled down on one knee and took her hand kissing it gently. '' Will you become my sweet beloved girlfriend?'' he said finally showing a wide smile with his white teeth showing.

Abby rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him back up to her. Running her hands down his chest she laughed at his childish overdramatic question. "I'll think about it," she teased, before placing small kisses along his jaw.

'' What!? But- But- But-'' Demetri said pouting but still enjoying her kisses, '' You can't put on this kind of cliffhanger there right? Don't be cruel..'' he said putting his hands on her waist feeling her warm skin on his. '' This is so wrong making me wait for an answer.'' He whispered leaning on her ear before trailing kisses down her neck in her sensitive spot like he knew so well.

She bit her bottom lip as her eyelids fluttered closed, her hands moving up to his hair as her body pressed against him. "I love you," she whispered before kissing across his shoulder. Small waves of lust were radiating from her body uncontrollably, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted herself. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she kissed from his neck up to his cheek before grabbing his face and turning it so she could kiss his lips.

Demetri grinned hearing those three words. Basically meaning that she was now his girlfriend and that he was the luckiest guy in the world. He didn't bother answering back since she had already moved on with more physical matters. He held her up making ehr legs wrap around him. Enjoying every bits of her kisses on his neck and finally his lips. He kissed her with so much rigour, it was almost hungrily. He kicked the few clothing from the floor walking towards the bed not seeing where they were actually going but luckily he bumped the bed without falling.

Abby was completely lost in the feel of his kisses and his hands that she didn't even notice as he moved them towards the bed. Her control over her powers was gone and she was sending out waves of all the lust and love she was feeling directly towards him, not that it would have much effect if he felt the same way. Kissing him back just as passionately and hungrily, she felt completely consumed by him and she loved every second of it.

Demetri bit her lip and pulled it slightly as he moved to the bed pushing the pillows away. He bent his elbows leaning on for long passionate kisses and his hands wandered on her bare skin. He would often slip some compliments or something funny in between just to spice things up a bit. And also because this wasn't just some let's fuck each other for pleasure. This time, they both could treasure the feelings and share it through contact and he felt it was important for her to know that he found her beautiful and perfect even with her very few flaws if she had any. Lots of cuddling and fun moments where both would just burst out laughing and the second later be kissing with so much fierce and feelings. It was probably the funnest night ever since both could share this and were comfortable with each other. In other words, it was a memorable sexy moment with his new girlfriend where they were completely natural and weren't hiding anything and where Demetri had no shame in expressing his love for her. ( I find fade to black so lame...Or im lame..Dunno) 
(Its like 7pm-8pm btw :P )

Abby flopped back onto the bed with a soft giggle. Turning her head, she pulled the sheet up to just underneath her arms and smiled at him happily. "So..... as your girlfriend," she said softly. "I'm assuming and hoping that we're exclusive right?" she asked as her bright blue eyes watched his breathing. She began to draw small patterns on his bare chest with her finger, rolling onto her side to move closer to him.

'' OYA! That's not even a question! You are mine. Mine alone. The others could go fuck themself cause you are Demetri's Vasiliadis' girlfriend. Remember that mi Cielo.'' Demetri said with passion and great enthusiasm. He giggled softly at the touch of her slender fingers. 
(Mi Cielo= My Heavens/ Sky )

Will smiled and held her close aw they walked to the house. He opened the door letting her go in then him. Then he wrapped his arms around Aurora and laughed a bit kissing herneck.

Tom held her closely and rather protectivly. He loved her as much as hippies loving the earth. His emotions where high. He was tottaly and utterly in love with her.

Sent from my VM670

Hunter kissed her back and nodded at her answer. '' Cool! We can start that later tho. Maybe around Christmas or something.'' He trailed off putting a finger on his chin. He looked at the window. Rain pouring hard on the city. It didn't happen often, but when it did, it would last a while. '' How about we go see Josh tomorrow for dinner? Since it's kind of raining lots now.'' he said holding her hands.

(@CrimsonBanchee )

Abby giggled and placed a soft kiss over his heart. "I'm perfectly happy with that," she said with a bright smile. "As long as you know that it means that you belong to me too. There will be no escaping my wrath if another girl tries it on with you, Glykia," she said with a playful smile but a serious voice. She sat in silence for a moment, moving to rest her head on his shoulder. "I have a question.... but I don't want you to freak out an take it the wrong way. I was just wondering how you felt when I told you I wasn't pregnant..." she asked, swallowing nervously.

Ira looked at him then at him and nods smiling. "Hehe maybe he will show your baby photos again." She snickered and then hugged him. She leaned up and kissed him before walking out of the room to the kitchen part of the living room. She looked for food and found none. " all of our food is gone..."

Sent from my VM670

Demetri didn't mind at all just beng hers even if he wouldn't mind seeing her getting all jelly because of another knowing that he loved her. He touched gently her arm trailing up and down slowly and gentlly. He raised an eyebrow when she asked the question since it was kind of odd and he thought about an answer, '' Well.. I was honest saying that I didn't want any...well now especially but like.... Since it was there and was happening, I somehow felt it was wrong an abortion and was completely against the idea from my part. So I didn't mind and was actually encouraging you to keep it. So yeah, I was thinking about the future and it was manageable. So, when I heard that there wasn't any... I was a bit deceived but at the same time glad that we weren't going to be cut in this kind of circumstances.'' 
Hunter slightly blushed and looked away scratching his head, '' Yeah...Sorry about that... Got hungry this morning while you were sleeping.'' He said walking towards the fridge. '' Did you want anything? I can go get it..''

Aurora blushed a bright red and tried to refrain from biting her lip and pulled away slightly and kissed him passionately wrapping her arms around him.

Abby smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't have gone through with the abortion," she whispered. "But I felt guilty that I wasn't pregnant," she continued but didn't say anymore. "And it's not that kids aren't great n' all but we're going to have to be more careful in the future," she commented as she snuggled closer to him.

'' Yeah... I don't think I'm ready at all for kids of my own. I like them cause they aren't mine and when they throw Tantrum, it pisses me off so much. Imagine one that inherited my trait. That would be horrible.'' Demetri asked as he playfully rubbed his leg on her's. '' By the way, do you take the pill?'' he asked curiously.

"I do now," she said gently. "It'll take a couple of weeks before it works properly but after the whole pregnancy scare thing I realised that it was completely my fault and I should be more careful. Although for the record, I think you would have been a great father. A complete pain in the ass, but still. And our daughter would have been a nightmare," she exclaimed with a laugh.

Demetri laughed with her, '' Probably. I mean with your looks and my personality, it can only lead to problems....Wait? Why are we talking about babies?'' He said realizing that they just started officially dating and they are talking about how their possible future baby would be like.

"Because I was curious about how you felt since we never really talked about it.... I kind of yelled at you about it..... I wanted to talk about it so we can both move on and forget about it," she said softly with a shrug. "The conversation just kind of escalated I guess," she said. "Besides, I much prefer the 'making' part," she said with a laugh, before placing kisses over his chest.

'' The making part is totally the best part.'' Demetri said wiggling his eyebrows. '' Those kisses on the chest are just a killer you know?'' he trailed off tickling her stomach, '' Gives me butterflies like that. But do you realize it would be so weird if I just went and casually kissed your chest like that?'' He said laughing but didn't hesitate to do it right after he said so. Just casually placing a kiss over her chest. 

32sillylight32 said:
Demetri didn't mind at all just beng hers even if he wouldn't mind seeing her getting all jelly because of another knowing that he loved her. He touched gently her arm trailing up and down slowly and gentlly. He raised an eyebrow when she asked the question since it was kind of odd and he thought about an answer, '' Well.. I was honest saying that I didn't want any...well now especially but like.... Since it was there and was happening, I somehow felt it was wrong an abortion and was completely against the idea from my part. So I didn't mind and was actually encouraging you to keep it. So yeah, I was thinking about the future and it was manageable. So, when I heard that there wasn't any... I was a bit deceived but at the same time glad that we weren't going to be cut in this kind of circumstances.'' 
Hunter slightly blushed and looked away scratching his head, '' Yeah...Sorry about that... Got hungry this morning while you were sleeping.'' He said walking towards the fridge. '' Did you want anything? I can go get it..''
(@CrimsonBanchee )

Ira looked at him and then wrapped her arm around him and smiled. "I don't know. How about sushi?" She said smiling and then holds his hand. "I think she likes fish." She giggled a bit.

Smirking he pulled her closer and then leaned to him and then kissed her deeper placking his hands on her hips. He pulled her to the couch and then smirked playing hard to get.

Sent from my VM670

"That is so weird..... I hate fish and you hate fish. Don't tell me!?" Hunter gasped insinuating that this might not be his kid. " Did you cheat on me because of that stupid kiss at the fountain? And then end up pregnant with... Luke? " he said with wide eyes connecting all of the possibilities. But he knew deep inside she wouldn't and was honestly just joking and waiting to see her reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back