• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

Aurora blushed bright pink as she looked away. Soon enough, she looked back at him and started playing with his hand. Giggling softly, she intertwined their fingers and pulled him away from the couch to the top of the stairs before pulling him to his room and kissing his cheek.

Ira looked at him and growled crossing her arms. "Don't you dare joke about that. Im not even close to love water boy." She backed up and looked at him. "Why would you think that?"

Will smiled and chuckled following her up. Holding her hand and kissing her back. "I love you~"

Sent from my VM670

"I love you too," Aurora whispered softly before kissing his neck gently. She smiled and sat down on the bed, pulling him to her as she kissed him deeply.

" Cause Fish is in Water." hunter simply stated crossing his arms over his chest like a child. But at least she seemed completely enfaced from his statement which only meant one thing, she didn't do it. Not that he actually believed it from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

He followed her as he was pulled onto her and kissed back deeply. His tounge dancing with hers as he pinned her arms kinda roughly but yet gentle.

Ira looked at him irritated bit she could tell by his movements he was only playing. She took a deep breath and then leaned up and kissed him. "Sorry but no your the only one that knows how to please a child of the devil." She smirked and kissed his cheek. "But sushi for me and pizza for you."

Sent from my VM670

Aurora found herself blushing light pink but soon brushed it off. She bit his lip gently and wiggled her arms out of his grasp as they slid down to the hem of his shirt. Smiling a bit, she pulled away slightly as she pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room before kissing him once more, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Hunter looked at her a bit surprised but shrugged it off "Ok! Guess I'll have to..." hunter looked by the window and it was pourring like hell. But the stores were still open for an hour. " bring an umbrella. Choose a movie or something in the mean time. Or if you want to do anything else." He said walking towards the entrance door. But in a pair of army styled boots and took the umbrella. " See ya my love."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk~ sorry for the short replies and one liners ;(

She felt bad about making him go out in the poring rain. She walked up to him and then kissed his cheek. "Be careful alright? You get the sushi and ill get the pizza because they do delivery." She smiled

Will let her as she took his shirt off. He smirked a bit and then leans and bit the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off. He then leaned and bit her lip. There just as dad as Ira and Hunter.

Sent from my VM670

Aurora smiled slightly and couldn't help but giggle softly. She ran her fingers brought his hair, messing it up a bit, and thought momentarily. Blushing bright red, she kissed him, deciding not to waste any time as she trailed her hands down to his pants.

~fade to black~

Will smiled wide as he laid in the bed his chest rising and falling as he panted. The blanket covering his parts. He then looked at her and smiled kissing her head. Wrapping his arm around her and smiled. "We are so addicted."

Sent from my VM670

Aurora blushed blushed a bit and tried desperately to slow her breathing. She smiled and kissed his cheek gently before laying her head on his chest and nodding in agreement, unable to say anything.

He chuckled and holds her. His hand playing with her hair. Soon his breathing slowed to the point he was tiered. Kissing her head he then closed his eyes and then fell asleep.

(Going to bed :3 night ill have more time in the morning cuz every Thurs is a late start.)

Sent from my VM670

Aurora smiled and kissed his shoulder gently, her hand remaining resting on his chest. She closed her eyes and started humming a soft lullaby as she played with her necklace, the one he gave her, and soon fell asleep as well.

((Nighty night @CrimsonBanchee ))

Fawn lifted her head, and gently cupped his face in her hands, caressing his cheeks softly with her thumbs. She had a gentle smile of her face as she studied his features, her heart fluttering hard in her chest. She slowly lent in, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

(@CrimsonBanchee)

Abby giggled. "By all means, kiss away. It's not that weird," she said laughing softly. "Besides, I like that I give you butterflies, because you do it to me too. When you kiss my neck or whisper in my ear," she said blushing softly. Abby's phone chimed and she groaned, falling back onto the bed. She grabbed it from the nightstand and opened the text message before laughing. She typed another back with a smile, and it wasn't long before it chimed again.

Collett, Freya
right
The both of you owe me one and I will be collecting, lovebugs. And don't worry about ditching me Demi, I found a new cuddle buddy who doesn't snore like you. -F xxxx
left
Lol, I should have known you had something to do with this. And he doesn't snore..... much. -A xox
right
Yeah... doesn't snore at all. And grass isn't green. Have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do x -F
left
There isn't anything you wouldn't do..... -A x
right
Exactly ;)

Demetri ended up snuggle to her feeling affectionate than usual. He laughed seeing what Freya wrote since it was technical what happened already. "Abby, don't kill me now but I'm really tired. You drained me today so I'll go to bed early." He said

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom gazed into Dawn's eyes and smiled as he studied him almost like he was an experement. He bit his lip as he was kissed again from fawn in his arms. There lips returning kissing her repeatevily. Soon he placed his hand under her skirt of her dress onto her thigh.

Sent from my VM670

Fawn felt the soft pressure of his hand on her thigh, causing her to deepen the kiss. Her heart continued to flutter hard in her chest, her hands trailed up towards his hair, tugging it gently.

She felt bad about making him go out in the poring rain. She walked up to him and then kissed his cheek. "Be careful alright? You get the sushi and ill get the pizza because they do delivery." She smiled

--------

Hunter nodded, '' Yeah I will! Sushi for Ira!'' He fist pumped while walking out of the apartment. He opened his umbrella and was enough for him to protect himself from the pouring rain. He managed to get there in a few minutes by subway since there wasn't lots of chinese restaurants next to there house. Within an hour, he came back home and had a package with lots of sushis since it wasn't expensive at that old mans restaurant. Plus, he knew Hunter since he was one of his regular. He stepped in the apartment, placed the Umbrella where it usually is. His socks were completely wet, his clothes weren't the driest and his hair just a bit. '' Ira. Got your sushis!.'' He shouted.

(@CrimsonBanchee )

Abby set the phone on the side and turned, laying down beside him and snuggling closer. "I wouldn't kill you for that," she said softly. "I feel exhausted too," she whispered, placing a gentle, quick kiss on his lips as her eyes started to close. "I love you, Demetri," she murmured. (@32sillylight32)

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Freya had managed to move most of the rubble into skips and was beginning to sweep the broken concrete to see if it needed to be replaced. By the looks of it, the whole thing did and she sighed. 'Looks like a job for tomorrow,' she thought to herself. Honestly she couldn't wait to start building so that they actually had somewhere to sleep.

Demetri smiled feeling that small kiss and he pushed himself closer to her since first of all, he was on the verge of falling from the bed if she continued coming closer to her and because he wanted to be the closet to her. He turned to his side, placed a kiss on her forehead while he placed one arm under her head to support it and the other one and the other one on her waist. His legs tangled with hers, he slowly dozed off the minute she said those three magical word, '' I love you too Abigaia.'' he mumbled right after falling asleep with a soft snore.

vBFolk2W9cCt6jEz0SIUHQ

Abby's heart skipped a beat as he said the words and soon she was drifting off to sleep right alongside him.

-------------------------------

Freya continued to work through the night, using the fire as a light to work besides. By the time the sun was rising, she'd already cleared the rubble of the path through the camp, the mess hall and the first three of the cabins. She'd placed all of the other recoverable materials like possessions in individual piles in front of each cabin near the path. Most were broken but there were at least a few pieces from each that they could work on. She sat staring at the remainder of the Aphrodite cabin, when Alec approached her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her head. "You really miss her don't you?" he asked, thinking of Rosa. Freya nodded.

"I feel guilty for leaving her there," she said with tears in her eyes. "But she didn't want to come...."

Alec nodded. "We can start with another cabin and leave this one until later if you like.... we still have Hermes cabin to do."

Freya nodded and together they started to sort through the Hermes cabin remains.

Time Skip: The day after. ( 1st of September now. )

Hunter and Ira ended up getting a Large pizza that was just to big to eat it all even for Hunter. They had one of those fun nights full of lovey-Dovey flirts and jokes. They watched Horror Movies. Hunter was the one scared and Ira the one who would ease him up. Hunter was the one constantly crying in the sad parts of the movie etc etc. He was the most emotional one in the couple anyways. They ended up sleeping next to one another on the Sofa. Cuddling and falling asleep like some old couple. (@CrimsonBanchee )

------

img-thing1_zpsc907e72b.jpg

Abby awoke, and opened her eyes slowly to see Demetri asleep with his arms wrapped around her and her legs tangled amongst him. She was confused at first, and surprised that she'd seen him in her bed at all until she remembered everything that had happened the night before. And although she didn't want to, she pulled away careful not to wake him up. She smelt like rain water and sweat from the flying and it couldn't have been pleasant so she tiptoed quietly into the bathroom and showered quickly. She pulled her clothes on from the day before and slipped out of the room. There wasn't really anything on the room service menu that she liked, so she ran quickly to the small pastry shop on the corner and bought a variety. Slipping into another shop, she purchased clothes for the pair of them and walked slowly back into the hotel. Ascending back to the 18th floor, she grew nervous that maybe he would have changed his mind while he slept. She prayed that he hadn't, his words of love from the night before as he fell asleep running through her mind. He loved her and she would have to keep that in mind. Opening the door to the room, she looked at Demetri, still asleep in bed and smiled. Setting the box of pastries down and her bags on the floor, she changed quickly into a grey jacket, blank tank top and a pair of black jeans before crouching by his side of the bed. "Demetri," she whispered, placing kisses on his neck. "Wake up."

Demetri slowly woke up with the voice of an angel whispering him to wake up. He wasn't really a morning person or more like he never enjoyed waking up when he was in such a beautiful dream. This is what he wanted not what the Carbuncle said his perfect world would of been. He turned slightly and opened his eyelids hardly. '' Oh, Goodmorning Principessa.'' he said cupping one of his hands on her cheek rubbing his thumb over it. He was just wearing a pair of boxers and the covers were hiding most of his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back