• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

Nova drew a picture of him in the forest, the sunbeams peeking through the trees. His face looking right at whoever was looking at the picture.

Dante smiled at her and waved his hand "think nothing of it I've heard alot of times before I was a rare case in the demon world but I like it, it lets me blend in easier" he said smiling then looked over his shoulder at his friend grey "hey grey get your holy ass over here" he yells at him

Grey sighs and walks over to Dante and the girl with the camera was with him his wings still out the black feathers shining in the sun and he stands next to him and he smiled at the girl @Hiddencard

Last edited by a moderator:
(I have been gone.. and am slightly discouraged that i wont fit in with this rp. Could someone help me catch up or let me know if im unnessicary?)

(Ok....so like i dont know what happend im mostly YOLO here)

Natalia would have bin taken Bi the teacher too a small playground for the kids,as natalia was there playing with her frieds,Going down the slide,playing tag,in the sand box and so on as she was having lots of fun and somtimes she would "Cheat" a little bi teleporting short distances wille playing tag as that was not cheating.....Was it?

Dark would have fallen asleep on his hands in his desk of his clas room with the domuments Finish as he maybe was tired or somthing and fell asleep or he forgot about his coffee but he is sleeping right now and he dint know the time he fell asleep eather so he might have fallen asleep in class hour or somthing.

Elah walks into the school wearing her uniform correctly and standing up tall. She has a satchel with her, filled with pencils, a notepad, many erasers and inking pens. It also has inside a journal she writes in. She walks in the halls shyly blushing at every person looking at her.

(Damit...this is so akward Senpain slap mi too reality!!!)

Dark would wake up as he would fix his mask and.....damit...as he would see students in his class room and this was very enberasing as he was sopos too give class,as he would amidiatly get up from his desk and say "Im terrabli sorry for mi falling asleep in mi time...so you all have some free time becaue of mi accident now lets get too dis befor they replace mi"he says as he would get his marker on his desk and would ckear his throat and say "Now all take the tex book under your seat and open too page 382"he says as he would write the page on the bord so if sombody is def can see

Elah quickly sees the time and runs into the class bursting through the doors. "I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" She yells freezing as she yells it out. It was quiet and eyes on here. She laughed awkwardly then cleared her throat, walking to her seat. She sat in the back because she felt embarrassed.

"Well.....Its better too say you are right on time"he says as he would check the list of students as most were inside his class room and that was good and aswell imprest as he has fallens asleep and they stay,such responsible students,as he would finish looking at the list he would place it on the top of his desk and get his marker and start too write very fast on the bord about hystory of supernaturals,First this,second that and so on and on

I walk into the classroom, slightly nervous, but intrigued by everyone else who's "Different". I'm confused as to what to do so I just sorta stand next to the door.

Dark would be writing on the borde as he would look towards the door as he hears it open and would see a student and would say "Take a seat werever you whant i will arange them tomorrow"he says too the student as Dark would continue too write o the borde as he was mostly Finish,as wen he writes he would fix his mask as it was sliping off

Alex would sit in one of the seats and begin examining the people around him whilst trying to see what the class is teaching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back