• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

Vex Kuma

Reaper of Souls
This is a school for the supernatural located on a huge island where supernaturals from all over the world can come and can have friends meet new people and have a normal life so if your looking for sanctuary come to the island and find your sanctuary and be warned while this is a sanctuary for the supernatural its also become a tourist attraction for humans so watch you powers around them

Supernaturals

1. You can be any supernatural being from across time, across any religion

2. Watch your powers around humans unless necessary or if you feel like showing off or you feel like scaring them

3. You can be good or evil

4. Good supernaturals protect humans and other supernaturals who need help

5. Evil supernaturals hurt and scare humans and sometimes do harm to other supernaturals

(I ask that you dont attack a human unless a good supernatural is there to help)

Humans

1. You have no powers but you can carry small weapons Ex. pocket knife, tazer, pepper spray, etc.

2. Be careful some supernaturals will attack you and or could kidnap you

3. You can try to harm supernaturals but depending on the supernatural they might just laugh in your face

{Rules}

1. Cursing is allowed

2. No godmodding (Which means no controlling other peoples characters)

3. No killing other characters unless you get an ok from the person who made the character and no one hit kills you gotta actually have a fight and you have to miss every once in awhile

4. Theres a 4 character limit

5. No OOC in IC or CS. Only OOC In OOC

6. If you want something to happen in the story ask me first and ill give it approval or not

7. MOST IMPORTAN RULE OF ALL!: Have Fun

The island: (Named - Seiiki)

Empire_of_the_dawn_1.jpg

Northern part of the island: Housing area also wheres the school is located

Western part of the island: Shopping District

Eatern part of the island: Wilderness and a beach on the edge

Southern part of the island: Industry

Center of the island: Emergency Services and Power building in the very center

The School: (Named - Blackwell school for the supernatural)

640px-590123-main_school_building.png

(Elementary, jr.High, High school campuses all located here elementary left part of the school Jr.High is on the Right and High school is in the middle behind the center building and the center building is the offices Ex. Principals, guidance etc.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante and grey got off the bus wearing the schools uniform greys clean pressed and tucked in nice and orderly while Dante's uniform is lined with wrinkles un-tucked and he doesn't even have the school uniform jacket on just the vest and the white shirt underneath and they walk to the center building "finally 3rd year one more year then I'm done with school" Dante says with a laugh

"Yes but I plan on going to college after this" grey says with a sideways glance at Dante

Dante laughs "Good luck with that man" Dante says clapping grey on the back with a grin

(ill add a picture of the uniforms when I get the chance but the uniforms are pretty much any school uniform you've seen in an anime but the pants, jacket, and vest for guys are black the tie is red. for girls black skirt black jacket and like red bow tie thing around the neck)

Dark would sudently feel sombody jumping on him as he laid in bed,as he would open his eyes and see Natalia jumping on his chest and saying "Dady! Dady!...School!..School! we gota go,we gota go!"she says happily and would jump of her father and would run in a circule wating for him too get up "Ugh.....Its 6:00 in the morning i know i will be up in a moment"he says as he rubs his face and would sit up on the bed as Natalia would bring him his Long dark robe and say "Come on Dady Get ready fast i dont what too be late!!"she says as she would drop the Robe and run out of his room too hers too get her stuff for school,as Dark would rolle his eyes and smiel as he gets up from the bed and would get the robe and put it on and would open the nightstand and see his mask and would place it on aswell as it would glow slightli,as he walks out of his room and close the door behinde him Natalia would be wating in the hallway looking up at him and would extend her hand upwards and says "Come on lets go lets go,Pick mi up!"she says very Child tone as Dark would give a small laugh and pick her up and hold her as he say "No rush ok we will be there"he says as he would give Natalia her mask and she would put it on happily as natalia whanted too look like her dad in all ways,as they walk out of the house and close the door behinde him he would smiel at Natalia and would Teleport too the front of the school,as he would put Natalia down and she would amidiatly start too run towards the entrace as Dark says "Hey dont run....I know im fast but we yust got up"he says as Natalia would stop and look back at him and Jumping up and down "Come on Come on come on!!"she says as Dark would smiel at her and walk his way

Elizabeth got down from the bus looking at her phone, she had to re arrange her schedule because of school and work.

"Just one more year Liz, you

Can survive that... Maybe"

She got a call from her uncle, the one who keeps an eye on her ever since her father died... Or disappeared... It didn't matter, her dad was gone and he was not coming back.

"Hey What's up?"

"Hey Lizzy, are you in school?"

"Yes..."

"Good, remember to try to not get in trouble"

"I know..."

"Ok then... Have a nice day"

"Same, bye"

Elizabeth ended the call and started to play with her phone again

A camera hung around the neck of the curious girl who was walking up toward the school. She was standing by the gate, holding around the side and staring up at the building in awe. Finally, finally she was here where all the rumors were coming from. Her parents had not been too happy about it, but she had insisted to take the trip here by herself. She had taken part-time jobs to afford rent for a temporary apartment, and now she had actually taken the trip.

She lifted her camera and with a smile she flashed a picture of the building. It was so awesome! And what would be even more awesome was if the rumors about this place was actually true. She supposed she would have to find out for herself. She held around the camera as she dared to walk in on the perimeter.

Tony quietly stepped off the bus, annoyed once more by his uniform. Over it he wore a long, black trench coat instead of the jacket. When he had first come here he had been told off for it, but now a understanding was made that Tony didn't like people seeing his scarred draconic wing, and that he was allowed to wear it. He gazed about, silently fixing his tie, as he noticed a human with a camera near the building. He frowned, sure he hadn't ever seen many humans here

Dark would open the door of the school and hold it as Natalia would pass and enter the school and so did Dark,as dark enters he would hold Natalias hand as he makes hi way towards the Elementary Building area and would pass a few doors and would stop at one and would Kneel Down and look at her and say "Remember do your work and no Teleporting in class ok"he says as Natalia would nod Happyli and would enter the class Room and would sit on one of the middle chairs as the class room was very decorated.

as Dark would get up and would walk away from the Class room and make his way towards the Office area and would open the door too the office and would open a small comparte with his name on it next too Lot others and would grab a key as it was for his class room and would exit the Office and make his way towards his class room of History

Flash. Flash. Flash.

She took a few more pictures of the building. She was probably looking like a tourist on holiday. A few people who looked fairly ordinary had walked past her, although she almost thought she had seen a person with yellow eyes, but she decided that it had to be her imagination. She turned back around, and froze while moving the camera down when she saw a guy standing behind her. He had dark hair, but furthermore dark wings. Her eyes widened.

Flash! She snapped a picture immediately, almost as a reflex. “Ah, excuse me,” she said quickly, since she had forgotten to take the blitz off, and had probably blinded the guy. She was still holding the camera up and ready.

Tony blinked at her, half-blinded by the flash as his wings quickly folded beneath his coat, hiding them, "What the...." He mumbled to himself, waiting for his vision to clear before he looked at her properly, gently pushing the camera away from his face, careful not to touch the lens or damage the camera, "Hi" he mumbled, tilting his head

Mia lowered her camera when he pushed it down, although her eyes were staying straight on the wings that he pulled back behind him. Then she finally met his gaze when he came to. “Hi,” she answered with an apologetic smile. But her attention was quickly back to the wings. She was really trying to keep her composure, but really, when did you usually see a guy with wings? “Are those… real?” she asked him, and looked down on her camera taking off the blitz so she wouldn’t blind him again.

Tony looked nervous about her gaze on his hidden wings, realising that she'd seen them. He huffed, and opened them to their full size, letting her see the bat like limbs, scars covering the membrane. He then slowly folded them in, "Yeah....They're real" He said quietly, watching her with his golden eyes

Mia gaped for a moment when he extended his wings, before she realized the opportunity and snapped another picture of him when he folded his wings out in front of her. She slowly lowered the camera again and looked at him with wide eyes. “That is so cool,” she whispered to herself. She had barely been here five minuets and she had already gotten a great picture of something supernatural. “Are you like… a dark angel… or maybe a demon?” she asked him bluntly. Then she cleared her throat, realizing that she was being kind of rude. “Eh, sorry, I have just never seen someone with wings before.”

Tony watched her, eyes glinting in curiosity, "Wolf-Dragon actually." He replied to her with a small smile, wary that she had images of his wings, "What uh...What are you going to do with those?" He asked quietly, wings fluttering from where they were hidden behind his long coat

“Wolf-Dragon,” she repeated, making a mental note to herself to remember that one for when she was going to write later. Then she looked down at the camera and back at him with a small smile. “Well, um, my name is Mia, and I have this blog about the supernatural online for a paranormal magazine. It’s really popular, I’m sure people will love these images,” she told him brightly, and patted her camera. “What can I call you on the page?” she asked him.

Tony frowned at her, "I'd rather you didn't put the images of my wings on there....." He mumbled quietly, "I don't like people seeing the...the scars" He mumbled and looked at the floor, "I'm Tony" he then replied, looking up at her

She looked disappointed and thought about it for a moment. These pictures were kind of a big deal, but then again, she might find more usable material at this place. “Well… what if I blur your face and don’t mention your name?” she tried, giving him a hopeful smile.

Tony watched her and sighed, "Ok...." He said softly, opening his golden eyes to meet hers. He was curious of how a human could be so confident around supernatural creatures

Yvette looked to the mirror against the main door in her apartment. First day as third year. Why did she have to enter a new school for this? The uniform looked so clean.. so not hers. The dark color contrasted too much against her eyes and skin. She took a spare red ribbon and attempted to tie off the bottom of her hair, only for the thick pale mess to slip out.

"Well.. new place. New rules. New persona.." she mumbled with a small chuckle.

As she came upon the school after a drowsy bus ride, she noticed many people, fairly normal looking. Walking as if they knew where to go. Another couple figures were odd. A winged man and a camera girl. Hmmm well then. It wasnt supposed to be a normal place after all.

Nova finished putting on her uniform and sighed. "Another school, another year." She mumbled. This was the fifth school she'd been to in three years. She grabbed her backpack and swung it onto her shoulder before walking out of the dorm. She ignored basically everyone, she was used to moving around. Making friends.... not so much.

Mia smiled by his reply and nodded her head. “Thank you... Tony,” she said, and took in a deep breath. She almost couldn’t believe she had been right the whole time about supernatural creatures. Then she looked over at the school and back at him. “Are there a lot of you here?” she asked him. She had heard the rumors, but this was the first time where she actually saw something like this for herself.

Nova's wings ruffled slightly at the thought of being stuck at a school with humans, on an island. She shifted her backpack and pulled her jacket on tighter to hide her wings. She saw a girl with a camera and quickly walked the other way, right into two boys.

Dante and grey were standing a bit away from the girl with the camera and the wolf-dragon as he said listening in on the conversation when a girl bumped into grey and he took a step back then looked at her "are you ok?" He asks her as he rubs the few wrinkles that appeared on his uniform and Dante shook his head with a grin and walked off to the girl with the camera

~~~

As Dante smiled as he walked up to the girl with the camera "of course there's more of his kind here it's a school for supernaturals" he said with a laugh standing behind her @Hiddencard

Grey shook his head "think nothing of it I shouldn't of just been standing here in the way of everyone" he said as double checked his uniform then gave her a slight smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back