• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

"I seen him when I was flying by but I'm not sure, can I see waya?" I ask as I look behind her into wayas dorm

"Yeah go right in, but let her rest I've done the best i can and her life is no longer in danger, but her body still needs to finish the healing process so even if she wakes up don't let her start running around Doctors orders" comes Firanna's reply, "I'm going outside for a cig and a breath of air I'll be back soon and yes i know the irony" she added (in England smoking age is 16 and 18 to buy). As Firanna got outside the dorms she saw Draco unconscious on the ground and drenched from head to tail, As she ran over the ground squelching beneath her feet she picked Draco up and dragged him into the dorm hoping no one would mind as she slumped down and dropped his body on the couch, before going back outside she made sure to warm him up and put a jacket over him. as she walked off she thought to herself "bloody moron"

I sit newt to waya and brush her hair to the side and kiss her on the forehead. "Waya I'm so sorry." I say as I cuddle up next to her

(Draco & Firanna character development)

while Firanna was stood outside her uncle along with an unknown male approached her, reacting as quick as she could she stubbed out the cig she was smoking. as her uncle approached her he said "Firanna I know this is sudden but I'm going to be staying for the next couple days to help Draco master his Seiryuu form, where is your brother anyway?" turning to her uncle she said "the moron is inside he used all of his power today and is passed out unconscious on the dorm couch." her uncle shook his head saying with a sigh "alright, I'll go take him back to your house and you can talk with Gabriel here" as he walked past he whispered "and don't think I didn't notice the cig" firanna at this thought to herself "busted"

Gabriel most of looked about 21 almost human if not for the black left arm with flames coming from his shoulder and the black angel wings tipped in red sprouting from his back as he walked over to firanna said "a pleasure to finally meet you Firanna, I am Lord Akira Gabriel Suzaku but most people just call me Gabriel and I am your great grandfather, i am also a friend of your uncle and your mother is my granddaughter. once he told me about going to train your brother, I thought it was time you both learnt who you really are, your uncle will tell your brother the same thing, what i am about to tell you is all true, have you heard of the 4 sacred beasts?" Firanna confused just shook her head. "right" Gabriel continued "well then I'll explain the 4 sacred beasts are guardians of Kyoto the Japanese royal family and also the keepers of the elemental towers from by most magic based communities e.g. Witches they call them the cardinal points, the 4 beasts are Genbu the black turtle, Byakko the white tiger Seiryuu the azure dragon and Suzaku the vermilion bird, however the clans are descendants of the 4 originals and once every generation a new guardian is chosen, your brother is the Seiryuu clans next guardian, and you my dear have been chosen as my clans that is to say the Suzaku clans next guardian. if you accept this position then take my hand and you shall be gifted the Yozora arm. the arm is this black thing you see it has similar powers to your brothers Sora blade, it is what we call a balance breaker, its power draws from the center the power of the void, of yin and yang this arm is that of yin the dark side while your brothers is a yang side" he then offered out his left hand.

unsure of what to do but if it helped her to help her friends, then she was prepared for whatever may come. as she reached out the Yozora arm bound itself to her left arm and became one with her, then Gabriel bound her now black arm in a red bandage and said "your training will begin tomorrow night, until then don't remove that bandage lest you wish to go berserk from the power" stood behind her uncle said "OK the gabriel lets go I'll show you where the house is follow me" at that they both flew off into the night.

sighing and looking at her new arm she went back inside to check on Waya, and stay until she awoke to make sure she was alright and let her know about Draco.

(BTW off to bed now night all)

As Firanna walked into Waya's dorm, she walked over to check on Waya's vitals. as she looked over to Roxus she said "she seems to be healing quite well it shouldn't be much longer until shr wakes up, by the way I found Draco collapsed unconscious outside, my uncle and great grandfather took him home to our house in the wilds", she then explains all that happened while she was outside.

back at their house in the wilds Draco was laid down on the couch while his uncle bound his right arm in a navy blue bandage just like Gabriel had done to Firanna. As Draco slept Gabriel and Yamato sat down on the to chairs and began reminiscing about old times.

Waya was still in her half-blood form her ears and tail curled around her grey ash all over her she tossed and turned in her sleep seeing flames and smoke the she heard Roxus's voice and she calmed down and rested for awhile she woke up an hour later with Roxus on the bed her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head towards Roxus and smiled a little

Name Darkri

Species Umbreon

Nickname blackout or nightfall

Why did I have to leave home mumbles well all what I have are a few Oran berries keeps wandering down a path where am I , I might as well rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back