• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

Grey shook zeros hand "my name is grey, grey ryuu" he tells him "so what type of supernatural are you?" He asks him returning his hands to his pockets

Zero laughed lightly. "I'm a wizard. Kind of. You two?" He asked smiling. He didn't remember if he was something else that could just use magic.

Yvette went quiet and took names. Zero and Grey.. odd names. And what type of supernatural was this Grey guy? She stood up slowly, unsure as to if she should still be listening.

Grey smiled "A wizard eh? Nice I don't know many wizards well any that are still. I'm a fallen angel" he tells him as he sprouts his black wings, the feathers smooth and orderly, to show he wasn't lying

Zero dropped his jaw and said, "prettyyyy. Your wings. Looked like one of Death's wings. Hmm." He started to think. Maybe they were connected. He put his Hand to his mouth and started humming.

Grey grins a little then brings his wings back in "well death is an angel that's why he referred to as the angel of death" then he turns to the girl "so what type of supernatural are you?" He asks her @Bea Delaine

Nova turned around at the sound of shouting just in time to see the guy she'd been talking to snap out two black wings. 'Just like me.' She thought. She bit her lip and looked at her jacket. She carefully unfurled her wings through the two slashes she'd made in the back of her jacket so she could wear a jacket without trapping her wings. Her snowy white wings reflected the suns light if it hit them just right. She smiled and sighed a small sigh of relief. Keeping them trapped all day hurt.

"A wizard und a fallen angel." She said with an amused laugh. What an odd two. Though its obvious there will be many more.

"I ..am an um.. an Anemoi." She answered with hesitation. "Im new to this school and land in general so excuse me if im a bit freaked."

Grey smiled "you'll be fine here you'll be with people of your own kind" he tells her with a smile then he sees a bright light cut across his path 'what in the world?' He thought as he turned around and saw the same girl but now with Snow White wings and he got wide eyed and his wings shot back out 'oh wow' was all he thought as he looked at her the green tattoo under his left eye began to glow slightly

Nova smiled slightly as no one looked at her weird and kept walking to class and into Mr. Mark's room. She picked the desk closest to the Windows and sat down.

"People of my own kind..." did any Anemoi exist at this point becides herself. They would have to be family of some sort.

"Thats reassuring. Thanks." She said halfheartedly.

Zero didnt know what to do so he asked, "so what's my first class? Like Marik or something. Where is that?" He was feeling forgetful making him feel bad but he hid tht feeling inside. He wouldn't show feelings around people he just met.

Grey kept his wings out then turned to Yvette "it's no problem" then he turns to zero "you must be talking about mark darkson he's the history teacher he's really great to be honest" he tells him

Zero nodded. "Ya that guy. He better be good. I'm trusting. Well in going to go. So catch you two later." He said as he waved to them. He started to walk away and asked a few people where the room was and the first resin gave him the wrong directions. But he did make it. Eventually. He sat in the corner right behind a chick with white wings. He said to her, "I like your wings." He smiled and held out his hand. "Zero."

@Skylar Black

Nova looked back at him and smiled slightly. "Nova." She said and shook his hand. "Thanks. I'm not used to people seeing them and it's a little...."

Tony slowly crept away from the others, feeling unwanted now. He walked away, wings tight to his back and hidden by his long trench coat.

Nova sighed and looked out the window, seeing a boy in a long trench coat. 'Wonder if he's in my class.' She thought.

Nova blinked and blushed from embarrassment and buried her nose in her book. 'Ll course, he had to catch you staring at him. He probably thinks you're a total freak now. Good job Nova.'

Mia had to admit that the friendliness around her surprised her. It was a good surprise though, because she had expected to practically play paparazzi in the bushes to get any good material like she usually had to do, but these guys really weren’t scary at all. “Thank you, that would be great,” she said with a smile. “What kind of supernatural are you?”

Tim woke up late in his apartment, still not used to having his mother around to wake him up in the morning. He rolled onto his side and looked at the clock. "Oh S***" He said as he jumped out of bed quickly and ran around his apartment getting ready in about 20 minutes. 'Ugh the bust has left.' He thought as he ran outside to see the bus driving away. He quickly grew his wings and took off into the sky. He slowly flew towards the school, he arrived not long after the bus arrived since he hadn't had to follow the roads. He landed out front of the school and walked in slowly. His wings flapping idly as he ran a hand through his hair getting it out of his eyes.

Nova looked out the window again and saw another guy with wings. She titled her head slightly. 'I'm more normal here than ever before.'

Zero saw Nova look outside. "Whatcha looking at?" He had just met this girl an he was very strange o him. Her wings reminded him of Death as well. What is it with Death? Hmm. What does Death have to do with my life. Maybe... Zero started to over think everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back