• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

"That's why we go to school to learn and I learned something before class even started" grey said with a slight chuckle

Yvette watched as conversations were made. A boy by the camera girl got joined by another guy. A pretty and angelic looking girl met with another boy. Sighing, she bit her lip and took a step in their direction to speak with one but realized she wouldnt have much to say. Instead she listened to the language she understood. Rusty in some words, she didnt always understand. Well.. new place.. it wasnt supposed to be easy.

Mia flinched surprised when a new voice entered the conversation. “I know, but I thought it was just-“ she began, as she turned around, but cut herself off. This guy didn’t have wings, but bright red hair and golden eyes. Out of her natural ’take-a-picture-when-you-see-something-out-of-the-ordinary’-instinct she lifted her camera and flashed a picture of him. “-rumors,” she ended her sentence, lowering the camera back down.

Dark would reach his class room and would open it as he steps in he would see all is in order,good as he would go too his desk and open a drawer and would get a Empty Document.as he would take a look of it and then he would sit down on his chair and put the document on the desk,as he opens a nother drawer and gets a pen and would start too Fill the document as it was not yet Class time

Natalia would be in the class room with other kids and a nice teacher as right now they were playing with color clay as they have finish there siple math work and would play a wille,as she was the smallets of the class room too so she felt kinda unconfy wen near Biger kids as they scared her,the only tall guy that she likes too be near is her father really

Grey nodded his head and bowed slightly "maybe just maybe" he said as he watched her leave

~~~

Dante blinked a little from the flash "well they aren't rumors everyone at this school is supernatural no humans attend this school" he tells her his grin returning as the dots in his vision faded

She nodded slowly and send him a small smile. “Believe me, I was hoping for that,” she admitted. She sure hadn’t come to take pictures of ordinary high schoolers. “I’m Mia. What’s your name?” she asked him, almost adding ‘and what kind of being are you’, but decided against it in her head.

He smiled "my name is Dante and don't be shy about asking what I can do and what I am and if you want I can bring my friend over and he can do the same" he told her "and it's nice to meet you Mia" he says smiling at her @Hiddencard

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero walked off of the bus and stretched and yawned. He was a little tired from the party he was at yesterday. He pulled out a cigarette and lit the tip of his index finger on fire to light his cigarette. He took a long drag and went to the nearest bench to look at all of the weirdos that were in his class for the second year. Make new friends? Nah... Make any friends? Maybe. Nah... Ehh ya why not. He stood up and decided to sit back down. He would approach someone after he finished his cigarette.

Yvette backed away from the group and looked over to see a guy with a cigarette. Well, he didnt seem too occupied or unfriendly. She gave him a slight smile and dipped her head, she could see his tired apathy.. but he didnt look unfriendly.

Zero saw a girl that noticed him. He smiled with his cigarette on the left side of his mouth. He took a finishing drag and went over to the girl throwing the cigarette away in a trash can on the way there. He said to her, "Hi. I'm Zero. What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here." He smiled and held out his hand to shake.

She was happy as the light skinned and dark haired man took notice. Well, he must be an older student. One whos been there at least since last year.

"Hey. Im Yvette, and im not from here.. its nice to meet you Zero." She replied with a gracious smile and a german accent.

Zero noticed her accent, "I like your accent. Where are you from? And how old are you?" Zero felt like he had gotten amnesia once more. He got a little bit dizzy but he collected himself and smiled again.

"My... age and homeland are sort of confidential. Sorry." she said with an embarrassed smile, then rubbed the back of her head.

"But i go by 16 and i spent most of my time in a few places in Germany."

She noticed his discomfort and raised her eyebrows.

"And tell me about you too.. or, are you alright?"

Zero smiled and said, "Well I don't really remember. Sorry." He wondered about her. He thought she was mysterious. "I'm fine. But thanks got asking." He stopped smiling and tried to remember. Germany. Germany. Germany. Why does that sous familiar? Zero passed out. He was remembering. His body hit the ground and memories came rushing to his mind. Someone was there. A person with wings. One black and one white. Death. He was Death.

As the guy.. Zero.. as Zero crumpled downward, Yvette swept forward and grabbed him. Not terribly strong, she only managed to lower him down.

"Zero..? Hey!" She shook him gently and creased her eyebrows with worry. Looking to others she exclaimed,

"This guy collapsed. Can anyone help?!"

Death was in Germany. Why was I with Death? In Germany? Is he the reason I'm so old? Have I escaped Death?

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey heard someone sat someone collapsed and he walked over looking at a girl and a unconscious boy "what happened?" He asks the girl as he kneels down next to her

Yvettes eyes quickly flashed to him and back and she shook her head, setting a hand on his forehead.

"I dont know.. i vas talking to him und er brach zusamenn.. ich weiß es nitch." She muttered half in german. Her answer was obvious though.

Grey nodded "ok I understand half of that but I got the jist of it" he says as he opens the boys eyes checking them "this should be a quick fix" he says as he creates a ball of light and pushes it into the boy "I've put healing factors into the light so he should be fine in a little bit" he tells her

Yvette bit her lip to answer but stopped herself and nodded. His abilities were curious and different to say the least. She couldnt help but wonder for a moment how this place would be. Her attention returned to Zero with concern and nodded.

"Y-yes. Thank you."

Zero's eyes shot open. He gasped for air to fill his lungs. He started breathing heavily. "Why would you do that?!" He screamed. "I was remembering! I remember something about Death." He started to think and calm down. "Sorry. I just. I was remembering something about my past. Please next time don't wake me up." He faked a smile.

Yvette frowned and then immediately after attempted a half smile as he got up. They did something wrong? They needed him to stay on the ground like that.

"I was worried.. but i dont know you so well. Entschuld- or um.. im sorry. I will leave you alone next time."

Grey stood up "it's no problem" he told the girl then stepped back in shock another ball of light appearing his hand then he calmed down "I'm sorry I didn't know if I did I wouldn't have done it its just the girl seem really worried about" he tells the boy as he puts his hands in his pockets

Zero felt bad now. "I'm sorry. I should've told you guys. Just ignore that. Lets move on. What's your name?" Zero asked The kid who 'saved' him. He held out his hand to shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back