• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

Elah looks at the boy who walked in. She pulls out her textbook to the correct page. She scanned the page and sighed. (I also forgot to mention to everyone that Elah has a wooden arm.)

Alex looked to the board and quickly figured out the subject and what was going on within it. Oh. Alex said to himself as he took out his history book and turned to the correct page. 
Ales smiles at the fact supernaturals had such an interesting history, or a history at all for that matter

Yvette entered the class late as she was caught up trying to learn where everything was. In better terms, she was lost. She looked over the rows of students.. all supernaturals, and quickly scurried to an open seat, eyeing the class with curiosity.

As Dark finishes writing he would start too explain the history of Supernaturals as he started too explain this and that and the he would get his History book out and would turn too the right page and would start too read about the supernatural and in some cases sothing about humans and all that,as he would be reading he would point at the bord and explain some things,as he reads he would hear sombody knock the door as he would close his book and say "One moment"he says as he would aprocje the door and open it and see nobody and as he look down he sees her daughter natalia with a pice of paper and she would say "Here the teacher sayd too give it too you"Dark would grab the paper and read as it about no class for her today,as he would nod at her and he would walk in the class room and Natalia holding his robe as she hides inside of his robe shyli,"Ok sorry for that now lets continue"he says as he would open his book and continue reading

Yvette sat down and noticed Alex, shooting him a bright grin in responce and waving as well, hoping to not be a disruption. The teacher was interesting in appearance and the figure near him.. was adorable.

Alex smiled in the knowledge he wasn't being brutally awkward and might have just made two acquaintances.

Elah heard the bell ring and quickly ran out to the woods. For lunch break I had to speak with my friends. (Trees)

Hearing the bell ring Alex would try and make his way over to Nova and say hello.

"Ok Have a nice day and be ready for tomorrow" he says as Dark would nod and he sees them all leave as he would close his book and would place it on the desk and sit down,as Natalia would clime his robe and sit on his lap and look up at him and smiel at him happily,as he would smiel back,as he would start too write on a few documants as Natalia would be eating candy

(Good night all)

Yvette stood up, slightly frightened by the bell. What was going on? Would it be rude to admit this was her first real school?

She watched others casually leave and she stood waiting for the crowd to disperse.

Noticing Yvette's confusion similar to his own he waved Yvette over hoping to make a friend

Dante and grey both turned as they heard the bell ring as they were still talking to Mia and grey raised his right hand and put his head in his hand and shakes his head "we've missed half of school already" he tells Dante

Dante only smiles at grey "oh come on dude it's no biggie it's only the first day we can just say we were sick" he tells him with a laugh then turns back to Mia with a smile

Elah quickly stops and looks at the school. She sighs and disides to walk back. She needed to make friends... She sits in the cafeteria and sketches a forest.

Yvette nodded to Alex, confusion transforming to a grin.

"Im sorry. I suppose im unsure of what that sound meant. Im Yvette by the way. You?" She said in a thick german accent with a slightly overwhelmed expression.

Alex turns to Yvette and says "I'm Alex, uh I'm new 
So like, I don't want to be rude er...what do you "do"?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet groaned as she exit her dark room. She didn't want to open the curtains today, at least not during daytime. She exit the dormitory and start heading to class, with her hood cover her face from the sun. Then half way to her class she heard the bell, "is it that late already?" Violet sighed and turned around, heading towards the library.

Currently in between classes, Johnathan takes a seat out in the courtyard on the ground with a couple small bags of food. Opening one to have a double cheeseburger he begins eating it quickly without giving it much thought. He had been here a few days and had taken some injuries in places non visible. Considering his lack of natural healing, it was up to him to eat ro give himself enough energy to do so. Without even thinking he had already gotten a third of the way done with the burger.

'Oi! Slow your roll, Cowboy!' the spirit in him says in the back of his mind. 'Careful not to draw too much attention to yourself ya know, you're in human form!' 'Yes, I know. but you're not the one who's got to do upkeep.' he mentally retorts.

(Whops, sorry. I was sleeping. xD Danish timezone)

Mia looked over at the new person who walked over toward her and Dante. She looked him over and immediately lifted her camera and snapped a quick photo. “Ah, hello, I’m Mia,” she told him. Then looked up when the bell rang. She could tell that Dante didn’t mind, but Grey looked like he would rather get to class to be honest. She didn’t really know how it would fit with her other research, but found it kind of funny to see their different moods, so she snapped a picture of them arguing, without blitz on so it wouldn’t be too obvious. She looked down at the small screen and it actually came out kind of funny.

Then she let the camera hang around her neck and send them a hesitant smile. “It’s fine if you guys want to get to class…” she began. “But maybe after school…” she began. “Could you... show me around?” she asked, since it was a brilliant opportunity to see more of the school, and she was afraid that if she asked any staff she would be turned away because she was human. It would also be quicker than if she had to explore herself.

Dante smiled brightly and bowed a little "I would be honored to show you around I might even be able to drag my stick in the mud friend here along" he said grinning pointing his thumb at grey

Grey gave a sigh "I doubt it even though its the first day I'm probably going to leave you and go home and study" he told Dante then looked back at Mia "and thank you Mia for being so understanding even though my friend here doesn't care about school I do and now I must drag him to class" he tells her with a smile then turns to Dante about to say something then turns back to Mia "my name is grey by the way I didn't want to be rude" he tells her then turns back to Dante and nods his towards the school

Dante nods at grey then looks at Mia "well it looks like he isn't coming but ill gladly show you around Mia and its been nice talking to you" Dante tells her with a smile then grey and Dante turn and flap their wings and fly towards one of the buildings @Hiddencard

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark would have Finish feeling the documents as Natalia has fallen asleep on his lap and see wraps of candy on the floor,as he would rolle his eyes and would smilel picking natalia up in his arms and would hold her with one and would start too clean all the candy wraps,Natalia is addicted too candy or somthing so go with it...and it adds extra cutnes,as he would finish and would hold natalia she would wake up and would give a small yawn,and would smiel at dark and would grab on too his robe and would hide inside and say "Shhhhh.....Im not here"she says with a small higle as dark would give out a small alugh and imagen she is not there,as he would open the door of his class room and would close it behinde him and would make his way towatds the office,as Natalia Hides under his robe like if she was not there....she is sneaky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back