• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Courtney saw this from a hidden corner and ran for her uncle. When Taylor heard what was happening he ran for his wife. Seeing where they two were he quickly de oersted the two and out Victoria protectively behind him as a group of cousins came to hell Taylor. Leaving it to her big country folk cousins to teach the jerk a lesson he turned to his wife. "Are you alright?"

Victoria shook her head as the flashbacks invaded her thoughts. She began to cry and then cried in her husbands chest. She couldn't take it. Why did this always happen to her? She hated this. It was reasons like this she wished she wasn't alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylor didn't say anything snd held her close as she cried. All he could do was offer her some comfort for now, he knew she would never forget what she had been through but it was unfair how constantly she relived it. "It's okay love, I'm right here, no one' going to hurt you, I promise." He whispers as he continued to hold her close.

Everyone looked at the two and sighed as Victoria continued to cry. This was too much. She hated reliving this. "I want to go home." She whispered and continued to cry. She didn't want to be here anymore. She wanted to be in bed, in her husbands arms safe and sound.

Taylor nodded to her request and went to get the kids. He explained to her cousin what had happened and they gained permission to leave but not before he went to check on her himself. When he hugged her good bye he too went to say some "nice words" to the jerk. "Come on." Taylor says to the kids who were at his feet and took Victoria's hand and kept her close.

Victoria's body was shaking as the flashbacks continued to haunt her mind. She flinched at everytime she saw her father hitting her and eventually, she collapsed to the floor before making it to the car. She hugged herself tight and cried harder then before. The kids looked at her worried but Courtney saw and ran over as she distracted the kids. Victoria needed only her husband right now. "They're there... They're still there." She said referring to her scars as she scratched at her arms.

Taylor sat down gently beside her and took her hands away from her arms. Wrapping his arms around her he held her as she shook. "You're safe, no one is going to hurt you." He says as he held her to his chest. He knew she entered a state of mind that wasn't easy to recover from, she wasn't comprehending who he was as a person just that he was protection.hearing his voice wasn't enough for her so he took his hand in hers and let her feel his hand as he signed "I love you." He was trying so hard to pull her out of the dark, he hated to see her like this.

Victoria continued to cry but the voice that was her protection wasn't helping. Nothing was. She hated this. The flashbacks just replaying and replaying. She continued to cry and think about them until she felt him sign he loved her. Taylor. That's who was holding her. Her husband. She blinked and when she looked at him she sighed. This was terrible. She didn't mean to fall into that state it just happened. "I love you." She whispered as she rested her head against her husbands chest.

"You''re safe." He signs again and wiped away the tears from her eyes with his shirt sleeve. When she was calmed down he helped her back up to her feet and took her go the car.

Victoria nodded at her husband and once in the car. She slowly began to fall asleep. Her hand never leaving her husbands. Courtney kept the kids and her mom said they would take them home later tonight. They wanted to give Victoria the space she needed.

Taylor thanked Courtney and her mom for taking the kids. When he returned he took her hand and drove the two home. He felt bad that she caused an audience but they all understood. Victoria was still asleep when the two arrived home. Gently Taylor picked her up and when she opened her eyes he held her to his chest. "It's me." He whispers so she wouldn't break down again. Carrying her In the house he gently laid her in the bed.

When Victoria felt someone pick her up, she immediately woke up and became scared but when she heard her husbands voice, she calmed down and sighed. When she was laid in bed, she looked at her husband and held him close. "Please don't leave me." She said and closed her eyes again.

Taylor heard her request and laid in the bed beside her as he watched her sleep. Slowing down his breathing to match her own he pulled her closer.

(This is so ironic because I just had to translate ASL between two people xD )

Victoria slept until two when she woke up and screamed as she started scratching at her arms again. She saw the scars there. She was imagining things and she hated it. She hated being in the dark like this.

(Haha nice xD )

Taylor woke and pulled her hands away from her arms. He didn't know what else to do to help her. When she slightly calmed down again he kissed her and signed to her in the dark again. Luckily her father's trial was soon and then this all would be over.

Victoria slowly came back to realization as the illusions faded. She looked at her husband and cried as she rested her head on his chest. She got his hand then signed, "make them stop." She was desperate. She was perfectly fine until James did exactly what her father did.

Taylor sighed and just continued to hold her close. He felt bad because he had no response all he could do was stroke her hair and offer her soft whispers of reassurance that no one was going to hurt her.

Victoria stayed up the rest of the night and didn't sleep what so ever. She wanted everything to just stop already. She hated this. She hated thinking about what happened. She thought about Adalyn too which didn't help. "She would have been a beautiful and intelligent girl..." She whispered knowing her husband knew what she was talking about.

"I know." Her husband whispers. "I know." He throughly about the little girl often but kept it to himself. He wondered who she would have been and wondered what her laugh would have sounded like, would she be more like him or Victoria? So many things left unanswered that would never have answers.

Victoria sighed as she thought about their youngest. She didn't even get a chance to see the world. She didn't have a chance to do what normal kids do and that hurt. Knowing er daughter wasn't able to live life hurt. "I think she would have been more like you." She whispered again.

"Maybe." He whispered before leaning over to kiss her. Pulling away he smiled, "But she was beautiful like you." It was ironic how talking about Adalyn seemed to calm her down but he didn't care. It m meant she was slowly recovering

She smiled into the kiss and when he pulled away, she smiled even wider. "True but she had her fathers features." She said and then laid closer against her husband. "Taylor... Would you want to try for another one?" She asked hoping she didn't bring up a bad topic

Taylor of course was caught off guard by her sheet ion after all she had been through today. At first he didn't comprehend the question and even after he stared at her for a few moments in silence. "If it's something you want to do then I don't see the wrong of it." If it was going to make her happy after all she endured then he would give it to her but secretly, he wanted it too he just wasn't going to admit it because he didn't want anyone to think it was okay to replace Adalyn.

Victoria smiled but then sighed as she stared at her lap. "I want to but... I just don't want people to think I'm trying to replace Adalyn... I could never replace her." She whispered quietly with another sigh. She really did want just one more but she didn't know yet. It was in the thinking process.

"Don't listen to them, you're not replacing anyway. You'll always love Adaylyn for herself just as you do Rose, Chris and any other children that could be had in the future nothing could replace that." He gave her hand s tight squeeze before he leaned into kiss her. "But only if you're 100% sure it's what you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back