• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Taylor let Hannah go when she saw her father and sighed s defeated sigh. He didn't mean to judge his brother but after his sister died he took the responsibility of watching over her just as Jen would have done for him. Before he walked back inside with Victoria he whispered to his brother that the kids always come first.

Hannah and her father stayed outside for the longest time and when Victoria walked back in, Rose was using Selena's phone even though they hadn't finished. This made Victoria upset. "Rose Elaine Young and Christopher Young. Time out now. I already told you no and you know our rules." Victoria said and the two sighed. Rose ran up the stairs and Chris looked at his mom. "I no like you!" He said and followed Rose as he cried. Victoria took what he said to heart but she just couldn't right now. "I'm going for a walk." She said and walked out the front door as Lisa sighed. This dinner was just a disaster dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A disaster it was and that's not what Taylor intended and he felt guilty he brought his hostility into the mix. Walking up the stairs he went to talk to Chris to get him to understand he needed to listen and when he was finished the little boy understood and sat in the chair to finish his time out until Taylor released them both.

Victoria never went back inside. She stayed inside as everyone began to watch a movie. She sat on the rocking chair as she stared up at the sky. She didn't like Selena here. She was ruining the peace. She sighed and looked at the stars as she began to sing a song. Everyone listened to her singing from inside. They never knew Victoria could sing like she was.

Taylor smiled and walked onto the porch once everyone went back to watching their movie. "What's up love?" She looked like she had something else on her mind

Victoria looked over at her husband and shook her head. "Nothing love." She said as she had her hands on her stomach with a smile. She listened to everyone laughing and Victoria sighed. "I don't like her." She told her husband with all seriousness.

Taylor laughed and snooker his head. "Can I tell you a secret?" When she nodded he moved closer and whispers. "I don't either." Before he backed away and kissed her softly. Victoria shouldn't worry about losing her husband because he wasn't going anywhere.

"You're terrible Taylor Young." She said as she shook her head but she couldn't help and laughed. "I thought yall were madly in love. She was my replacement after all. Why marry me." Victoria said to tease him and stood up as she took off running. Her ring accidentally falling off. It had gotten to big for her finger.

"You dropped something rather important ma'am." He called picking it up and running after her slopping if back on her finger. "We'll have to fix that."

Victoria sighed in relief when her husband slipped it back on. "Thanks god you found it." She said and then nodded."so what about your first love?" She said referring to Selena. "I mean it couldn't have been me. You left me." She whispered and laughed again.

"Hmmmm, think again." He says kissing her lightly. "You're the reason I left her, I was looking for you silly." He says kissing her again. "And just an FYI if you want to confuse her she doesn't know any sign and has no interest in leaning it either." He says with yet another laugh.

Victoria couldn't help but laugh and smiled softly. "She never adjusted for you?" She asked. Victoria was so different then the rest. She opened up to Taylor a lot and honestly, she never once wanted to make him feel uncomfortable. "I really love you Taylor Young and I don't plan on ever letting you leave me." She whispered when Rose brought out a piece of cake for her parents. "Selena made it. It's really good." Rose said and Victoria took a piece and she regretted it. She began to cough as her throat was getting swollen. "Cinnamon. It has cinnamon." Victoria said as she began to wheeze. She was allergic. Rose began to panic and called her grandma.

Before Lisa could even respond Taylor ran to the car and looked for the epipen and ran back over to her and injected into her arm. He let out s sigh of relief when she caught her breath

Victoria let out a sigh of relief when she was finally able to breath but the epipen really hurt her arm. "There that's better." She said and Rose sighed as well. "Mom how didn't you notice the smell?" Rose said and Victoria shrugged. "Wasn't really paying attention."

Taylor grabbed her arm to check it and headed inside for the first aid kit paying Selena no attention. When he finished he set things back inside."I think that's our cue to head home." He says gathering the kids things

Hannah looked at her uncle and hugged him close as she saw Selena and her dad kissing. "Uncle can I go home with you?" She asked him on the verge of tears again. She had a good talk with him but now things didn't matter. Victoria sighed and nodded and told Taylor to take all of them to the car. She walked over to Selena and Hannah's dad. "Look. I don't care if yall are happy. You have a daughter you need to care for. I'm taking her tonight and I know you won't care. You're too wrapped around her finger to realize that you're losing your daughter. If you don't want her anymore and you want to just focus on Selena, then I'll adopted Hannah as my own." She said in all seriousness as she heard Lisa calm her name. No. Victoria was frustrated with both of them. "That's his daughter. You have no right-" Selena started but she was silenced. "Don't talk back to me. I'm not in the mood. You're the one causing the problems." She told Selena as Hannah's dad stepped infront to separate the two.

(You be your brother-in-law.)

"You two knock it off, things will have to be worked out in this family but just because you lost your daughter doesn't mean you have control of mine." He didn't get to finish his explanation before Victoria stormed off,

At what he said, Victoria was in utter belief. She stormed off and Selena looked at him questioningly. "She lost her daughter?" She asked and when Victoria made it to the car, she was beyond angry. She slammed the door and tried so hard not to cry infront of the kids. That hurt.

Taylor didn't ask questions instead he drove away and took her hand in his own. When all the kids ran off to go play is when she broke and he confronted her about what occurred.

"Nothing love... It's fine...". Victoria didn't want to tell her husband. There was a lot of fighting already and she didn't want Taylor mad at Hannah's father. He wasn't the same around Selena and that made Victoria angry. She sat there and cried and cried and cried. It hurt so much. What he said and she would never forgive him for saying that.

"It's obviously something or you wouldn't be so upset." He says moving her hair and kissing her neck gently. There was so much tension in the last few hours it almost ruined the normal Taylor finally restored in their lived and in honestly he was over it. After the kids went to bed he carried his wife to their room where they let things escalate as a way of coping with the situation at hand.

Victoria fell asleep with her husband and she was in his arms the entire night. She was so exhausted from all the events of that evening and they way Taylor and Victoria coped with things helped her calm down greatly. She stayed asleep for majority of the morning but the kids were up at nine and started to watch movies. They were a good bunch of kids. They knew how to take care of themselves.

A month had passed an miraculously Hannah's father retrieved some sense and realized his daughter was theist important thus forcing Selena to either leave or form a relationship.

It was the morning of the wedding and Taylor dressed the kids after he fed them to ensure they didn't mess up their clothes. When they were ready to leave Taylor treaded up the stairs to the bathroom and locked on the door to yell Victoria they would wait downstairs.

Victoria told her husband okay and began to fix her hair a bit and when she was content with how she looked, she walked out and down the stairs. Rose looked at her mom and admired her beauty but hated the fact that her hair was up. "Mom you look so pretty in white." Rose said and Victoria smiled softly. She hadn't worn white since her and Taylor got married. "Thank you love." She said and smiled.

fef50e19ff3eb0a625ea14a5d79dbaae.jpg

Taylor turned the corner to see if Victoria made it down the stairs and when he saw her he nearly choked on the cookie he was eating. He composed himself and looked at her with a smile, she was beautiful but not as beautiful as she was on their wedding day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back