• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Victoria smiled as he pulled away and she nodded. "It is what I want." She whispered and kissed her husband again. Her hands cupping his face and when she pulled away, she smiled. "I love you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I love you more Mrs. Young." He whispered with s laugh, kissing her yet again. Suddenly things seemed to not only be normal but they both seemed to have control again and that was a relieving feeling.

Victoria smiled and continued to kiss her husband. Things finally went to normal or well things were finally perfect in her eyes. She calmed down and came out of the dark. She didn't know what she would do without her husband.

(Plot twist: She finds a cute way to tell him the news on their anniversary. :3 )

Taylor pulled away slightly but only to laugh as she reached for his shirt. If anything were to happen it would defiantly be unexpected and their family would never suspect it, which meant it would be amusing to keep them guessing if anyone suspected it.

(Awww yass!!! :3)

After things became intense, Victoria laid next to her husband and smiled. "I really do love that v-line." She said and traced his abs her husband had formed. They were working for him.

Taylor laughed a laugh that filled the room. "I don't doubt it." Her husband says before he pulled her close and began to fell asleep.

Victoria smiled as she was in her husbands arms and she slowly began to fall asleep. The next morning, she was the first awake. She went to shower and came out wearing just one of her husbands shirts.

When she walked out Taylor smiled. "You look cute." He says with a smile and walked over to kiss her good morning.

"Why thank you." She whispered and kissed him back then went to make breakfast. "Your shirts are comfortable."

"Oh really?" Following down the stairs he fed the dogs their breakfast before he sat at the table with his wife. Their anniversary was coming up and he had to think of what to get her.

"Yes really."she said as everything finally went back to normal. She was thinking of what to get for her husband for their anniversary. She was stumped.

"Good to know Hun." He says digging into the food she placed in front of him as they spoke. He hadn't eaten at the wedding so of course he was rather hungry. "I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Haha yeah." Victoria said as she smiled and looked at at her husband eat and she laughed. She sat next to him and began to eat herself. "Me too." She whispered as she ate.

Taylor took her and and kissed her before they finished eating. When they finished they went topics up the kids before Taylor left the three and headed to work.

When they picked up the kids, they immediately ran over and hugged their parents then ran to the car. "Thank you so much Court." Victoria said and her cousin nodded and hugged her. "Of course. We love you." She whispered and finally after awhile, the family left and went home.

After work Taylor returned home to a quite scene of everyone sleeping and smiled. Setting the dozen roses on the counter he went to change. Upon entering their room he decided to take a nap too, laying next to his wife he pulled her closer and began to fall asleep.

When Victoria woke up, she smiled at Taylor and gave him a quick kiss as she stayed in his warmth. "I love you." She signed.

Taylor woke at her resting her hands on his chest. He smiled at her and signed, "I love you too." Not getting up from the bed he watched as she eventually walked out of the room and down the stairs. He closed his eyes again as roses sat on the counter waiting for her.

When Victoria got there, she laughed at Rose and got things to make breakfast. "What would you like today Rose?" She asked and Rose shrugged. "Omelet?" She asked and Victoria laughed. "Of course princess."

Tsylor had fallen back to sleep again when Chris pulled on the blanket and started to fuss. Taylor opened his eyes and saw the toddler's face was flushed and he looked irritated. Reaching over his father picked him up and felt his head. He was running a fever. Carrying him down the stairs he gave Chris medicine before he laid back down on the couch with him.

Chris was crying quietly from the irritation and how hot he was feeling. "Dada." He said between cries. His hands into fists over his eyes as he wiped away the tears. He continued to cry silently until they turned to sniffles and he fell asleep in his fathers chest. Rose looked over and smiled at the sight.

Taylor smiled faintly at his son and rubbed his back for comfort. "Shhh." He says softly to calm his cries and when he finally fell asleep Taylor brushed his fingers through Chris's hair and watched him sleep, taking the blanket from the couch and covering them both with it.

Victoria saw and smiled softly. Taylor and Chris were getting closer and she loved it. She walked over and kissed Taylor softly then kissed Chris head. She then continued to make the family breakfast with Rose and they had fun as they listened to music.

After his sick nap Taylor attempted to get Chris to eat something but in the end he stomach just didn't seem to agree. By how white he was getting it was easy to see he was dehydrated and because he refused to drink any water Taylor drove him to the hospital for fluids.

Victoria stayed with Rose at the house and when the doctors put the needle into Chris, he began to scream and cry. He hated this and he wanted to go home. "Dada!" He shouted as he continued to scream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back