• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

"Oh come on, Kurai, not you too... does everyone i try to get info out contradtic the facts?" She asked "your statement directly condraticts that gun salesmen, who said he saw him at the front at the exact same time." She said. "not to mention #:15 is when the first witness claims to see the shooting."

Roje headed to the courthouse and she parked, getting out of her car, locking it and heading inside, making her way to the Prosecution Room and she knocked on the door before walking in and closing the door behind her "You dont mind me coming in, right? I had questions myself." she said, crossing her arms

Kurai looks at Roje. "Sure, come on in, just don't be interrogating me as well. Already enough trouble being a witness with Marisa interrogating me."

"i only interrogate when i need too ...now then, let's get back to the fact that what you said simply can't be possible. Mind telling me what's up with that?"

Roje took a seat and she was quiet "Fine" she said as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms again and crossing one leg over the other as she listened to the itterigation go on. Listening carefully.

"Well, I'm simply going by what I saw. I also don't see why you're putting mine as impossible. Is it just because I'm last to talk that you're assuming my information false compared to other information? Either of them could have the facts wrong, you know."

Marisa pulls out a picture. "This was given to me by that stuck up crafstman over here, and he claims this was at 3: 15... which, if that's trye,, the police wiuld have arrived just as the victim fired. He wouldn't have had time to get out back or hide the gun or...anything really. ... Hey you, the craftsman. Are you sure this was taken at 3:15? If you got the time wrong, then everything makes sense... at least in that regard.

She then turns to the gun saleman. "COme to think of it...if he was wearing a hoodie, how could you tell it was him?"

The craftsman looks up from his thoughts when she asks him a question. "Oh, I could tell because the hood was down. Not once did I see the hood up. Also, in regard to that photo, it was actually taken a few minutes before he actually shot. I'd say between 3:04 and 3:12."

"I see... i guess that clears most of it up... except one thing, why would the accussed stand there holding a gun to the victim. Did you him doing nything else besides holding a gun to him?"

"He actually wasn't next to him, but rather, a few feet away. The gun seemed like it was aimed elsewhere for a moment, like something else was there. Though, shortly after, he turned the gun towards the guy on the couch and shot."

(Underlined words are words that for some reason, sound like they lack confidence, despite being said just like the rest.)

"So he was aiming at someone else... curious..." She said, turning to Kurai. "What was the accused wearing, if i may ask?"

"I remember a light black or grey jacket, unzipped. He had one hand in a pocket on the side, looked like it fit quite easily. He had no hood on the jacket, but was facing away from me, so all I saw was his hair. I'd say it could be confused for a hoodie, if it were zipped."

The craftsman stands up from his seat, walking to the door. "Well, I should get going for now. I've got a friend coming to visit me in an hour, and I'd rather not make her wait."

Marisa turns to the craftsman. " Don't leave town, and anwser when i call you." She orders. She pauses, thinking. "That resolves most of the contradictions... the only one to remain is the problame with the 3 pm discrepancy... Gun person, describe the person you saw for me, please."

(oh, right)

"Well, those two are gone then... the autospy report mentioned drugs. Any word on what those drugs were?" She asks.

"From what I heard, slightly excessive amounts of painkillers and sleep enhancers. Not excessive enough to kill a person, which is why they were able to write it off as a shot to the head and declare it murder."

"I see, makes sense... and yet i have a feeling these may play a role. Are these fast acting or the slow acting type? She asks. " She calls the police midway. "This is Marisa... how is the crime scene, are we ready yet?"

The police answer. "No, not yet. It'll be another hour or two. Should be ready by 6:00. Might be ready earlier though.." The clock on the wall reads 4:27. Kurai walks over to the door, about to leave. "Let me know if I'm needed again. Also, seeing as I'm a witness, I won't be able to work with you on the case, but I can give you a few, friendly words of advice. The accused's going to be available for interrogation in about twenty minutes." With that, Kurai walks out of the room, closing it as he walks off.

Marisa pauses. "I uess there's nothing to do but to wait." She says, looking to Roje once, and then walks out until it's time to give the accused a ring."

Locations Available

Outside Crime Scene (Sidewalk)

Kurai's House (Front Door)

Detention Center

Outside Gun Shop (Front Door)

Outside Sigur's House (Front Door)

After waiting for the witness to become available, Marisa steps inside, requesting to see the victim (ill prolly take a break so britt can do stufs.)

"Alright, it'll just be a minute, so have a seat while you wait," the police officer at the detention center said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back