• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

The Gil

Weird Gentleman

Hello, my name is Humphred Stone. Kinda complicated name... Maybe you can all just call me Fred?

Anyway...

Maybe you all already heard about these names:

Phoenix Wright

Anime_Phoenix.jpg

and

Phoenix-Wright-image-phoenix-wright-36349442-576-530.jpg

Miles Edgeworth

But if you haven't heard about them, let me just tell you all this: They are awesome guys. In fact, they are the ones that made the law system what it is today. They're always making all sorts of things to fix every hole on the justice system, and maybe someday they'll make it perfect... Just maybe. Long story short, they're important people in the law business.

And now, so are you guys. Yes, yes, I get it, you're all just getting started, but it's because of this that I'm starting this company. The Stone Law Corp., which will hire lawyers and reward prosecutors who do a good job. I'm supporting you all in making this law system even better and in finding something that is of utter importance to me...

THE TRUTH!

als.jpg

FIRST CASE INFORMATION

Crime: Murder

Victim: Guy Brolin

Defendant: Louis Sanders

Autopsy Report: Cause of death was a skull fracture made by a blunt object. Bruising marks were found all across the victim body. Time of death = Between 4:30 PM and 5 PM of yesterday

Introductions to the details:

Guy Brolin's body was found down at a staircase near the precint station. The one to find the body was a police officer (just as the defendant and the victim), Paul White. It is highly suggested that the body was found soon after the crime was commited. Louis Sanders insists that he is innocent and when he found the body it was already there. It is believed that Louis had a motive to kill Brolin (to be investigated by the prosecution).

About the defendant:

Police officer, 24. Classified by other officers as highly unstable and easily angered. Constantly seen with his best friend, officer Jenna Lundgreen.

About the victim:

Police officer, 27. It is said by his friends that he was a great man, always trying to help everyone else. His girlfriend, Jenna Lundgreen, said that he can be possessive and that he is a very jealous of her.

Introduction will happen as soon as we get enough characters

It’s your first day on the job. God, you’re nervous, and the speech of “Fred” Stone only made it worst. There’s a lot of pressure on working in a law office. And now with the new justice system, the room of the lawyers is just a few meters away from the room of the prosecutors. I mean, come on! This just adds up more pressure! You calm yourself down, your hands are sweaty. You know you can’t be like this, for the case to work properly, you gotta do it right.

A police officer came inside the room of your team, handling you the information on a case. You’re confused. Before you can understand anything, the officer says:

“There you go. Half an hour from now. Get ready”.

You’re confused, but if you heard what you think you heard, you’re about to work on your first case, and you barely know anything about it. Well, this probably won’t end well… But hey, at least the opposite side have as much information as you! This may not turn out to be as bad as you think! But for now, you better discuss things with your partner. You don’t want to miss any important detail!

3O MINUTES FOR THE CASE TO START

GET READY

THE DEFENSE: @Britt-21 @The Doorman

Marisa takes a deep breath as she opens the case files, still slightly nervous at her face case ... there isn't too much information to go on., fromt he looks of it. "alright, so you're the client, Mr. Sanders? Can you tell us in your own words what happened on the day of the murder?" She asked, rubbing her palms together, psyched to get to work?

Maxwell paced through the room, clawing at his tie like a caged animal and sweating like a teenager in the face of his crush, though the only other person who would be in the room was his co-worker, Roje, and if she was there he didn't see her come in because he was in a panic, muttering to himself and swiping at his face with the end of his sleeve. "Oh god, oh god, oh goooooooood." Time was flying by and he knew NOTHING about this case, he was more than thankful that his mentor wasn't in the room or he'd, quite literally, lose his head. He ran his fingers through his hair and popped the button on his collar back through it's loop, the collar felt like a snake around his neck, constricting, restricting, it was awful and it was only going to get worse.

First day on the job and he was beyond screwed.

ValkyrieRose said:
Marisa takes a deep breath as she opens the case files, still slightly nervous at her face case ... there isn't too much information to go on., fromt he looks of it. "alright, so you're the client, Mr. Sanders? Can you tell us in your own words what happened on the day of the murder?" She asked, rubbing her palms together, psyched to get to work?
The police officer was angry, that could easily be seen by his face. He looked at the handcuffs with rage. "What happened, you asking me?! I got arrested, that's what happened! I mean, look at this damn handcuffs! You're my lawyer, I didn't do nothing! I already said the whole thing, I got there, was going down the stairs when I found the body so I ran upstairs but stopped because I had dropped my wallet. And then Jenna saw me up there and she thought I did it! Can you believe this stuff?!"

Marisa takes a deep breath at the man. Anger wasn't going to help on this. She needed to calm her client down, get him to focus more on the case rather than his rage. That usually meant flirting. She reaches over him and gently moves her fingers in a massaging pattern. "There we go, nice and relaxed." she says with a wink "Keep anwsering my questions in a cool manner, and you may get a special treat from yours trule, alright?~"

"Alright,so you stopped for your wallet and got caught by this Jenna..." She sayss,k. "Did you touch the handrails, or stop to loot the body? Did you touch absolutly anything at all? This is vital. FOr your sake, please tell the truth on this."

Last edited by a moderator:
ValkyrieRose said:
Marisa takes a deep breath at the man. Anger wasn't going to help on this. She needed to calm her client down, get him to focus more on the case rather than his rage. That usually meant flirting. She reaches over him and gently moves her fingers in a massaging pattern. "There we go, nice and relaxed." she says with a wink "Keep anwsering my questions in a cool manner, and you may get a special treat from yours trule, alright?~"
"Alright,so you stopped for your wallet and got caught by this Jenna..." She sayss,k. "Did you touch the handrails, or stop to loot the body? Did you touch absolutly anything at all? This is vital. FOr your sake, please tell the truth on this."
Louis thought about it for a while. "Of course I touched the handrails, but why the hell WOULD I LOOT THE BODY?! WHATCHA THINKIN' I AM, HUH, HUH?! DO I LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF PSYCHO TO YOU, MISS LAWYER?! WELL I AM NOT!". He pointed a finger to himself. "This guy is cleaner than a sopa. Cleaner than bloody Switzerland!"

Ken paced around the room. What to do...? He looked over at the defendant. Oh, if only he were shaking as much as Ken was right now. Ken was currently ignorant of the conversation going on, as his nervous thoughts were invading. He walked over to the man and stared him in the eye.

"Did you have anything to do with Brolin other than the dead body?" he asked.

TurtleGod said:
Ken paced around the room. What to do...? He looked over at the defendant. Oh, if only he were shaking as much as Ken was right now. Ken was currently ignorant of the conversation going on, as his nervous thoughts were invading. He walked over to the man and stared him in the eye.
"Did you have anything to do with Brolin other than the dead body?" he asked.
Louis suddenly calmed down. He looked more serious than angry now. "It was my first time meeting the guy, but you could say I had heard of him before. His girlfriend is my best friend, she tells me anything about him you know".

"Well, that will make our lives easier." She said, taking a breath as her mind plays out the trial."If you didn't ouch anything there, they have no solid evidence... no prior meetings mean you have no clear motice." She said

Then, in her soothing voice. "That leaves the witness, this Jenna. Tell me about her."

ValkyrieRose said:
"Well, that will make our lives easier." She said, taking a breath as her mind plays out the trial."If you didn't ouch anything there, they have no solid evidence... no prior meetings mean you have no clear motice." She said
Then, in her soothing voice. "That leaves the witness, this Jenna. Tell me about her."
Louis kept his serious tone. "Jenna is... Okay. She's a nice girl, sweet. I have no clue on why she joined the police in the first place, that's not the kind of job you find someone like her doing. I talk to her a lot, and she's always trying to cheer me up when I'm sad. That's pretty much what there is about her".

A possible scenario plays itself out. "You mentioned you talk to her a lot...what do you talk about, if it isn't anything personal...actually, no, I need to know personal stuff too." She says. "Did she ever talk about the victim during these talks?" She said. She was already gathering information about potential targets... you could see her mind shifting as she continued to think about the various scenarios around her.

Roje walked into the room with her partner to stop this defendant. She was in different attire. Insted of dress pants, she was in black jeans and black boots (See spoiler for details of the boots.), but luckily she had a white blouse and a black jacket to go with it. It was decent and yet had its own little style to it "Alright, listen here, Mr. Maxwell." she started, putting her bag down and crossing her arms "First case for both of us. So dont screw this up. Dont studder and dont trip over your feet."

(jacket)
windowslivewriterlucyluiswhitefittedblouseblazerforless-7d20lucy-lui-white-blouse-for-less-1-2.jpg
Blouse
mEYARPIH5tuhyD3QBqnDGdw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ValkyrieRose said:
A possible scenario plays itself out. "You mentioned you talk to her a lot...what do you talk about, if it isn't anything personal...actually, no, I need to know personal stuff too." She says. "Did she ever talk about the victim during these talks?" She said. She was already gathering information about potential targets... you could see her mind shifting as she continued to think about the various scenarios around her.
Louis tried to remember anything particular. "We talked about lifes and dreams. She wanted to become a lieutenant. Anyway, she never told me much about him, besides what I already knew. For instance, the whole force knows that her boyfriend was really really jealous of her".

"Lives?" Ken asked. Could you have different lives? He thought you only lived one life. He sighed, trying to calm himself down as he could see his hands began to feel slimy from feeling unsure about the "lives" thing. He wiped them on his suit, and continued staring down the defendant.

TurtleGod said:
"Lives?" Ken asked. Could you have different lives? He thought you only lived one life. He sighed, trying to calm himself down as he could see his hands began to feel slimy from feeling unsure about the "lives" thing. He wiped them on his suit, and continued staring down the defendant.
"Really, that's the interesting thing about my statement? Wow, such good lawyer". Louis placed his head on his hands. "I'm so screwed".

"Her boyfriend? This may come up in the trial. What is the boyfriends name?" She asks. 'Please, for the love of the Goddess, be the victims name...'

She looks to her client. "Sorry about him, he can sometimes space out. I believe you didn't do it, and I'm going to make sure you're found not guilty." She says, looking at him straight in the eye, then winks.

Maxwell continued his pacing, though he glanced over at the girl for a second when she spoke and acknowledged her presence, "How can I not panic? We know nothing, oh god my mentor is going to slaughter me, I am going to be turned into human bacon." He loosened his tie, and cleared his throat, his upper lip trembling slightly. " S-So, what do we know, god, I can't see straight." He plucked the rubber band on his right wrist, snapping it against his scarred arm purely out of habit and stress.

ValkyrieRose said:
"Her boyfriend? This may come up in the trial. What is the boyfriends name?" She asks. 'Please, for the love of the Goddess, be the victims name...'

She looks to her client. "Sorry about him, he can sometimes space out. I believe you didn't do it, and I'm going to make sure you're found not guilty." She says, looking at him straight in the eye, then winks.
For the first time since he was arrested, Louis smiled, right back at the "Lawyer miss". "I'm not particularly fond of lawyers, but you'll do a good one, miss. But yes, it is a known fact to everyone that he was Guy. Guy was her boyfriend since... Since... Well, I don't know, since pretty much forever. I heard they were getting married soon".

[QUOTE="The Gil]"Really, that's the interesting thing about my statement? Wow, such good lawyer". Louis placed his head on his hands. "I'm so screwed".

[/QUOTE]
Ken glared at Louis for a second, considering whether or not to wipe his sweaty hands on Louis's clothes. He sighed. "You're never screwed with me here." he said.

"He's right you know he spaces out, but he's pretty reliable." She says, patting Ken on his shoulder. "In fact, we have at least enough ammo to counterattack..or at least hold out on a solid defense. Is there anything you can tell us about the time you discovered the body? YOu're certain that no one was around, or anything of the fact?

ValkyrieRose said:
"He's right you know he spaces out, but he's pretty reliable." She says, patting Ken on his shoulder. "In fact, we have at least enough ammo to counterattack..or at least hold out on a solid defense. Is there anything you can tell us about the time you discovered the body? YOu're certain that no one was around, or anything of the fact?
"I hate to repeat myself, but again, no, there was no one there, just the body. I looked at the scene for like, ten seconds. There was a bit of blood right under the crack in his head, nasty wound. There he was, laying the down, the glasses standing perfectly neat on his face. I looked around and again, there was no one. Then finally I walked upstairs, and that was it".

"Wait." said Ken, raising an eyebrow. "Did you have any... Troubles, let's say, with the victim?" he asked. Anything could be possible. His client could be the killer, for all he knew."And were you around the Precint Station around 4:30 to 5:00?" he asked. Maybe he sounded suspicious of the client, but for all he knew, and he knew quite some, he didn't really quite care.

Marisa diceded to throw her questions i after Kens, "Glasses standing neat on his face? Even though he was lying face don?" She asked. She paused. "That;s odd... you mentioned there was blood under his head...where was it, exactly? On the floor, on the stair? Was there any other trace of blood besides directly under his hea?"

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Maxwell continued his pacing, though he glanced over at the girl for a second when she spoke and acknowledged her presence, "How can I not panic? We know nothing, oh god my mentor is going to slaughter me, I am going to be turned into human bacon." He loosened his tie, and cleared his throat, his upper lip trembling slightly. " S-So, what do we know, god, I can't see straight." He plucked the rubber band on his right wrist, snapping it against his scarred arm purely out of habit and stress.

[/QUOTE]
Roje rolled her eyes at the panticed man "Just have to make the man crack." she said before opening her bag and pulling out a file she had recently got to actually help them "I got this from the judge for preview. I have to give it back to em' though." she opened it "apparently the man we're trying to find guilty was suspected of murder of..Guy. No one knows what happened and all. Here, look at it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back