• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

(Once again, here they are.)

Locations Available

Outside Crime Scene (Sidewalk)

Kurai's House (Front Door)

Detention Center

Outside Gun Shop (Front Door)

Outside Sigur's House (Front Door)

Roje sat in her seat for a bit after the room was cleared "Something tells me the Gun shop owner (Or whatervr xD ) and the accused had something to do with it...I'm going to need more clues. But I cant just walk into the victims job and ask random questions." she rubbed her temples "Shit." she got up and walked out

(Assuming you went to the Gun Shop.)

The front door was unlocked, the sign on the door reading "OPEN". Inside the shop was the gun salesman, James Gregorson. The store was well-cleaned, and every single gun looked like it hadn't ever been touched by human hands. There were glass displays with guns of all types, along with a bullet laying below the barrel and by the trigger to show what type of ammo each gun used. The front desk had several pistols and hunting knives, all of which seemed to be sparkling.

Roje walked inside and she looked around, the guns seemed to have no dust, but yet looked so clean. She never met anyone who would clean their guns and have them spotless. Making her way to the front counter, even the knives were spotless. Well someone loves their items to be spotless. Damn.. she was going to look for answers, weather the owner liked it or not.

"Hey, welcome! You looking to buy something?" He was in the middle of cleaning a golden handgun with silver lining all throughout it. The gun was by far the most well-kept gun in the store, even the screws themselves perfect.

Roje looked at the man in front of her and she leaned on the counter "No.." then she added "Not yet." drawing a deep breath, she spoke "You're James Gregorson right?" she wanted to make sure so she wouldnt be scaring anyone off by her intimidation. Not all the time did she mean to scare people.

"The one and only. City's best gun salesman, at your service." He spins the gun around his finger, aiming it at a target off in the far corner, shooting a blank. The gun had a suppressor on it, making the sound tolerable without earmuffs. He drops the clip out of it, putting it in a safe along with the gun, closing and locking it. "So, what can I do for you? Hunting rifle, hollow point, new scope for your gun? I've got no other information on the case than what I said before, by the way."

Roje heard the small noise come from the gun. Since there was a suppressor, it made it seem much quieter. I wonder what type of gun was used to kill whats-his-face. "None of the above." she said before she gave him her full attention "You know someone like me would never believe that." in movies, people said the same thing. And it seemed in real life it happened too "I'm pretty sure You and I both know that theres much more. So why dont you sit and answer my type of questions?"

"I know nothing else about the case, so if you're not going to buy anything, leave my store." He said it calmly, in a friendly, but serious way.

Roje raised her eyebrow "What if I was going to but I needed some answers first, Hm?" she asked "How about we go the easy way. Because right now, I am not in the mood to have no answers. Either take it, or we're going to do this the hard way."

"If you buy a gun, then I'll answer two questions. Every pack of ammo you buy, gets you another question answered." He was taking this down to a trade of things.

Roje shrugged "Deal. If I dont get what I want, your ass is going to be hung by your underwear on top of a flagpole." She said before looking about in the store "Show me your Pistols, please. Nothing with a massive Kick." she didnt own a gun, but she knew how to use one. DIdnt everyone?

He took out a bunch of miscellaneous gun parts, throwing them together, shifting pieces around, and then after about a minute, cocked it. "This here's got plenty of accuracy, fires quietly, and even, has little recoil. It'll harm, but only kill if it hits above the gut. Though, a hit to the gut may make them bleed out if left unattended, and'll definitely knock 'em down."

"Do you think I can test this gun out?" This was just Roje trying to make sure that this might be the perfect gun for her. She was picky, but sometimes being picky was a good thing.

He lightly knocked his hand against the wall behind him, causing a panel of the wall that was left open to flip sideways and outward on both sides, creating a firing range with two wooden boards in case one were to fall to the sides, and the wooden railing inside to keep anybody from falling out inside. The small firing range was lit up well enough. "Have fun, but only three bullets. Anything else, you've gotta buy." He hands her the gun and three bullets.

(Ah okay)

Roje took the gun "Alright, thank you." she put the bullets inside the clip and she held up the gun, making sure the safety was off before aming and firing, almost getting the center "Hm. Nice." she shot the last two and one cut off part of the red circle "I like it. How much?" she turned to the man.

(okay, im gunna do stuffs now, bored)

MArisa takes a breath. "Alright, is he ready yet?" She asks the police officer. "I've got work to do before the trial, after all

"He's ready," the officer said, leading her to the room to talk. The accused looks at her. "Hey, are you gonna be my lawyer like you were with that one guy from the other day?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back