• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

"Well how low would a gun be in price? I never really shopped for a gun so I have no idea how cheap they can be. But I do know that some are over 1500k." Guns seemed to come in gold for a high price like that

"This gun here was made out of spare parts. It's cheap for me to make, but put together so well, a bomb couldn't destroy it. Let's say... 750. Sound good to you?"

Roje put her gun on the counter "Sounds good to me." she said "Also, when I ask you these questions, you toss in one lie, I'll know."

"I can, but you have to prove your innocence first." She lied. "There's a mountain of evidence against so, so you're gunna have to help me, alright?" She says in a soothing voice, then smiles. "Start by telling me what you were doing at the victims house, and go from there. Paint me a picture of what happened."

"Alright, let me get this gun certified for you, and you'll be ready to go. Also, don't worry, I'll even get with the police and certify it as a legal representative's firearm." He begins to type through a computer on the table behind him real fast, then a printer below the table prints something out, with a ton of small words. He puts in on the counter, to where she can see it. "Just sign your name at the bottom, and the gun's all yours. Also, it's all just information about what you can and can't do with the gun, so I'm not tricking you." His words were completely true, not a single thing that relates to him, other than that he's not responsible for any actions you take with the gun, is on the paper.

----------------------

His tone suddenly goes dark and spiteful towards lawyers.. "Yeah yeah, you're all the same. You want my side of the story, then you just botch things up. Well guess what? I'm gonna just confess. I shot the man, end of story."

"Listen, i only ask because i'm here to help." She says, looking at him. "I need to know how to defend you, silly. I don't think you did it, and that means someone else did. Please, tell me your story."

"Yeah, like you'd believe me. There's literally no evidence to support my story, so even I feel like it's not true..."

Roje nodded "I would still like a copy just in case. Knowing this world now, things are much more cruel. And people are much more smarter." she then continued with her question "Did you ever sell a gun to the man who was cought and thrown into the center for the time being? Do not answer Yes, or No. Explain full detail. And my second question is: Did you have any idea about his plan on killing the victim? Weather he hinted or not. That was our deal though, right? Bought the gun, and im able to ask two questions."

"I believe you... and if you didn't do it, someone did. YOu never know, I already have a few things that point to you not being guilty... but I need your words, your story, to fit the pieces together. Tell me the turh, and I'll fight for the truth. On that, you have my word."

"I never sold the man a gun, that much I'm ertain. I haven't had any FN FiveSeveN's for the past two years. People just never buy them anymore for some reason. Also, didn't know the accused, so can't say I did."

------------------------------

"So, you'd believe me if I said there was somebody else in that one story house? They searched that house, and only I was in it. I doubt the one I saw in the house would've even been able to escape. I probably was drunk or something. I know for a fact I shot the guy on the couch though. After that, I went out back."

"I do believe you actually, There's evidence supporting that... Can you describe the man you saw at all... and you shot the man on the couch? Can you describe that in more detail? What tdid you see, what did you hear?"

"That's the thing. All I can clearly picture is me pulling that trigger and hitting the guy's head. Other than that, it's all just barely there, like I was drunk and imagined it. I'm gettin' the death sentence for sure."

"Like you were drunk? Were you drinking? Also... this may be important, at the moment you shot him... what did the gunshot sound like? And how big was the gun?" She asks

"The gun was a little small. I believe there was some kind of long black tube on it, like some kind of suppressor. All I really heard was blood pounding in my ears, and a light sound, something like snapping your fingers combined with tapping metal together, except barely able to be heard."

Roje nodded "OKay..Anyway, what bullets does this gun take?" Wait a minute...I need to call Kurai.. I'm pretty sure that the name of the gun wasnt released to any of us... "Also, give me a moment." Roje walked to the door and walked out, standing by the door as she pulled out her phone and dialed up Kurai, since they were friends and partners. "Come on pick up.."

Kurai flipped his phone in his hand, currently in the middle of making dinner, so sizzling and such can be heard on the other end. "You need something, Roje?"

"i see, thank you." She says with a smile. "That helps a lot of things. "Now then....I don't think you were drinking, but im jst going to double check... were you drinking? Also, did you fire any other shots besides the one?"

"I think I might've fired a second time, but I can't remember. My memory practically fades to red before and after that one shot." He shakes his head. The police officer steps up. "Time's up. Visiting hours are over."

Marisa nods. "Thank you for your time. I swear to bring out the turht." She sas, walking out, a small picture appearng. Sh esmiles, and walks out, going to check out the crime scene or, if not that, the craftman's hous.

The lcock on the wall reads 5:30, the time visiting hours end on Thursdays.

Locations Available

Outside Crime Scene (Sidewalk)

Kurai's House (Front Door)

Detention Center

Gun Shop (Front Door)

Sigur's House (Front Door)

"Yes, I do, Kurai. By any chance, did anyone tell you the name of the gun that was used to kill the victim? I'm currently trying to dig a little deeper and might have gotten a clue. But im not exactly sure."

"That's just it- they never found a gun. All they found was the bullet inside the victim's head. I'm trying to make dinner now, so I have to go. I'll talk to you in a little bit." She hangs up, getting back to making her dinner. She wasn't disguising herself as a male right now, as she knew nobody would be able to get past her industrial grade material door, five number pad locks, and double key door on the inside. She did keep her male voice while on the phone though.

Marisa decides to visit the outside of the crime scene... she has procutorial ability, so should be allowed to examine it now.

Roje hung up and put her phone in her pocket before walking inside "Did you get my 2 boxes of bullets? I got two more questions for you." this man possibly ratted himself out.

The home was surrounded by police officers and was taped off. One of the police officers walk up to her. "Sorry, but crime scene's off limits for a while since the police are investigating. Come back in let's say... half an hour."

Locations Available

Outside Crime Scene (Sidewalk)

Kurai's House (Front Door)

Detention Center

Gun Shop

Sigur's House (Front Door)

He hands her the two boxes of ammunition for the gun. "Don't be wastin' your two questions now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back