• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

The object was way in the back, making it impossible to identify what it was. All that could be told, was that it was something metal by the way it reflected the light. The was a small portion of the piled stuff that looked like it could be lifted up just enough to get in, though it was uncertain if one could get back out afterwards.

"Hmm.... gottsa risk it... for the truth ." She says, struggling to get the stuff away, and going for the object. She takes a breath, in case of a bad smell.

Rather than a bad smell, the room seemed quite well kept on the inside. Upon entering, there was a small open area in the middle of a broken window and all the other junk in the room. The gleaming object turned out to just be a fork, but next to it, was a rock. Upon closer inspection, the rock is seen to have blood on it.

"And this is why you check everything." she said, picking the rock up, and then attempts to make her way out, though she believes it wont go that easily.

Upon trying to exit, everything at where she entered collapsed, her just barely avoiding being hit. The broken window lead out to the back yard, it being the only route out. Luckily, the house was only a single floor high, so the only worry was the sharp pieces of glass still in place.

Maria breaks out the sharp glass, picketing it. Then, with a jump, heads out of the window, landing on the floor."PErfect."

As she lands out back, she lands right on a part of the grassy back yard that had been torn up already, by what looked like somebody's feet. The damage wasn't very much, in a way it made it apparent, that it had to be somebody with small feet, probably not wearing shoes.

Marisa pulls out a camera, snapping the window and the smoothed out grass. She goes over to a policer officer, handing him the rock. "Get this blood examined, and do it now." She orded.

The police officer rushes it over to the nearest forensics building, returning a few minutes later with the rock, and the results. "The results of the test are... They can't determine whose blood it is, but they know for a fact, it's blood. It does match the DNA of a woman though. Other than that, nothing else could be determined."

Bloody Rock added to Court Evidence

Was found inside of the victim's storage room window with blood on it. Unknown whose blood it is, but was confirmed to have blood. Found to be the blood of a woman, though.

Marisa decides to keep this a secret until she finds relavance, and decides she's done for now, going to visit the Craftman's house.

>>Flashback<<

When Marisa entered Kurai's house, she had her hair straight down, rather than in a ponytail, like usual. She held her neck, rubbing it lightly as she accepted the chocolate.​

Marisa arrives at the craftsman house, looking around. She blinks, thinking to call the police due to somethign she forgot to ask. "About that rock, did you manage to find any fingerprints on it?"

"No fingerprints were found. We were confused on that part ourselves." The police officer waits, hoping that they don't get fired or osmething for being unable to find fingerprints.

"right." Marisa said, hanging up, and going to check around the craftsman house for anything that may be particularly suspicious.

Upon reaching the door, she found it to be locked. There was a doorbell, but it was broken. The lights in the house were off, which would tell somebody that they were out for the time being, but suddenly, the lights turn on at the front door, a woman opening up, barefoot, revealing her small feet. "Hello~ Who might you be?" Sigur walked up shortly after the woman did, seeing it's the woman from earlier. "Oh, something going on?"

(The woman, just because I want to include her appearance.)

Cute-anime-girls-44.jpg

"Hello, my name is MArisa Cross." She ays, giving a slight bow. "I came to ask some questions about a murder case..and who might you be?"

"Oh, her? She's the friend I said was coming to visit. She's actually from halfway across the country. Her plane landed just earlier today, so she hasn't gotten a hotel yet." The girl bows, with a cheerful, but calm voice, proceeds to greet Marisa. "Hello Marisa. I'm Sarah; Sarah Rhodes."

"It's nice to meet you." She says with a smile, then turns to the craftsman. "i can come back later if it's too pressing a time." She says

"Oh no, it's fine. We were just talking about a few things. You see, she's an artist, and me being a craftsman, it gives us a lot of things to randomly talk about."

"I wante to be an artist when i was younger." MArisa smiles. "I wanted to be a musician... and i was pretty good at playing e guitar, but my family wouldn't let me take official lessons... that's when they died." She says, and shrugs. "Sorry, i jsut wanted to double check what you know about the murder before the trial."

She looks at the girl. "YOu only just arrived, you say?"

"The plane only came in a few hours ago, so I am going to stay with Sigur tonight. If you want, I can paint a picture of you, or if I can get my hands on some stone or ice, make a sculpture."

"That sounds nice." Marisa says with a smile. "I'd like that. I wouldn't mind paying for a painting." She says "Welcome to the city, by the way." She says

"Now, Mr. Sigur, didn anything new about the murder cross your mind?"

"No, nothing really. All I know was said earlier." The girl suddenly looks up at him the moment the word 'murder' was said. "D-did I just hear... what I think I heard...?" Her entire body was shaking lightly, as though she was afraid of something. One could tell she was utterly afraid of the word 'murder', like she'd had horrible experiences with the term 'murder' before.

"I-it's fine... It's just... when I was young..." She stares off into space, not finishing her sentence. Her eyes went blank, her falling unconscious against Sigur. He holds her up. "Hey, Sarah... Sarah, are you okay...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back