• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

"You poor thing." Marisa says, understanding. "Well, see you in court later." She says with a smile, "See you." She says, walking off.

Sigur manages to get Sarah to wake up, so he gets ready to go to court. He takes her with him, as she doesn't want to be alone, and she really wants to see what happens in court.

tstart.jpg

@The Servant vs. @Britt-21

CASE 2

STATE AGAINST BLAKE EVERMORE

May the judge @UltraYuseke please make the opening statement

Day One - Court

Both sides were preparing and sorting their evidence. The two sides were intently staring each other down, just waiting to take the other's case down. There was a lot of commotion throughout the courtroom. The judge coughs before speaking, slamming his gavel down. "Order, order in the courtroom! The trial for the people against Blake Evermore shall now begin. Prosecution, your opening statement, please."​

Marisa smiles from the procution bench. She took a breath, looking at Roje, next to her... she was the reason the real killers got away. She coldn't quite forgive interferring. Was it worth to let her in? She had a few weapons to fire today, and chances hare they'd be divided ona few subjects. But, she would do her job- she would get the accused guilty. She took a breath.

"Yes Your Honor... Let Rocher!" She shouts. "The Victim was Robert Rowind, an office worker. The accused, Blake, was found in the back of the victims house. We have evidence placing him inside at the time of the crime, , witness testimony seeing him fire... and the defandant himself claims to have fire the gun." She says, pointing forward. "Let's get this show on the road!

UltraYuseke said:

Day One - Court

Both sides were preparing and sorting their evidence. The two sides were intently staring each other down, just waiting to take the other's case down. There was a lot of commotion throughout the courtroom. The judge coughs before speaking, slamming his gavel down. "Order, order in the courtroom! The trial for the people against Blake Evermore shall now begin. Prosecution, your opening statement, please."​
Thomas was calm and collected as always. He looked at Markus on his side, unsure of what he's private detective friend was feeling. He would probably be a good help on the defense that day, but that was a card Thomas would keep for later. "I hope you're ready, Markus. We're protecting a man today, and to it all points, he is innocent, or so do I hope. Let's not allow to truth to slip our fingers". After saying that, Thomas turned to the judge. "The defense is ready, your honor. The prosecution may call its first witness now".

@The Servant @Britt-21 @ValkyrieRose

ValkyrieRose said:
Marisa smiles from the procution bench. She took a breath, looking at Roje, next to her... she was the reason the real killers got away. She coldn't quite forgive interferring. Was it worth to let her in? She had a few weapons to fire today, and chances hare they'd be divided ona few subjects. But, she would do her job- she would get the accused guilty. She took a breath.
"Yes Your Honor... Let Rocher!" She shouts. "The Victim was Robert Rowind, an office worker. The accused, Blake, was found in the back of the victims house. We have evidence placing him inside at the time of the crime, , witness testimony seeing him fire... and the defandant himself claims to have fire the gun." She says, pointing forward. "Let's get this show on the road!
"The defendant claims to have fired the gun, you say? This is quite interesting. Do you have anything to add to your opening statement? If not, I'll give the defense a say before we move on to the first witness." The judge looked at Marisa, waiting for her answer. For her to say no would mean to give the defense an opportunity to comment upon the Prosecution's words, and to add to it, would be to give the defense time to prepare their case a few moments longer.

Marisa nods. "Nice and smooth. Let's start with an overview of the case. The Proscution calls the head detice for this case, Gregory Hansen, to the stand!" She calls out after hearing the defense with a smile

Detective Hansen walks into the room, taking his place at the stand. "You called?" The man presented himself with a serious and perfect appearance for a detective, just increasing how reliable he seems.

psychic-detective-yakumo-wallpaper-yakumo-saitou-1024x640.jpg

"Do pay attention, Markus. I'm not the sort of man who makes objections at sight really, but back me up if you hear anything odd that I don't notice. I'm not a perfect lawyer after all, and I know the court isn't your usual place to be, but the statements we hear today are the sames that are we read on the records. I think you might have seen what's wrong with it, as I have. If anything happens, let's gather our facts straight. After the prosecution finishes their questioning, it will be our turn. I hope you help me with it", Thomas said in a soft tone to Markus, whispering. It was now time to wait for the full witness statement.

@The Servant

"Let's start with the basics. A good piece should always begin with an easr catching opening. Start this melody with a decription. Explain the case for us, if you would."

"Lets get this show on the road? Oh boy..." Markus thought, not being able to hold back a sly smile while looking at the prosecution lady. He then proceeded to face his partner. "Don't worry Thomas...I am as ready as one can be...I can't promise anything, but I will try to not let you down" He said with a calm tone.

It had been a while since Markus found himself inside a courtroom, let alone participating on a case. Markus was pretty reluctant to help Thomas due to the amount of money being offered, but after some long thinking he had decided that the case had picked his interest enough to participate on it.

"Lets just hope this ends well for us..." Those were Markus's final thoughts before turning his attention towards the witness.

"As we all know, the defendant, Blake Evermore, was found out in the back yard of the victim, Robert rowind's home. The victim was killed by a single bullet to the head, though there was a lack of blood. The only explanation we of the police currently have is the pillow, which was drenched in blood. Anything else you need to know, sweetheart?"

Ken stared in awe at the new defense. He was about to say something, but then he decided not to. Might as well keep his existence a secret. He looked around the court, eyes darting from them to the witness stand to the defense, and finally, up to the judge's stand.

"Sweetie? Flirting will get you everywhere." She laughs. "Unofrtunatly, the murder weapon has yet to be located. " She says outloud. "The prostitution, however, will show that there was no one else around at the time." She says, smiling at her own little white lie. "You found the accused in the back of his house, correct? Can you give details on the arrest and anything you found on him?"

"The arrest was pretty straight-forward. We went to the back of the house, and he surrendered the moment we said "hands", before we could even say the rest. There was nothing on the accused, other than the clothes on his back."

"ALright then. Anything else we should know before we get to the chorus? If there's any facts you wish to say, speak up now, handsome."

"Nope, no facts left to mention. I'll be waiting to take you to dinner when we're done, sweetheart." With that, he begins slowly walking off, giving plenty of time for the defense or prosecution to stop him.

UltraYuseke said:
"Nope, no facts left to mention. I'll be waiting to take you to dinner when we're done, sweetheart." With that, he begins slowly walking off, giving plenty of time for the defense or prosecution to stop him.
"Wait, if you must. You're not free to go yet. After all, the defense has questions too. It's not like, we could just let you leave without asking any questions, right? That would be rude of us. You see, I would like to ask you about the crime scene". Thomas turned towards Markus. "We start now", and then turned back to the witness. "Tell me, detective, didn't you from the police found anything odd about the crime scene? Nothing at all? Not even something on the wall, let's say?"

@The Servant

[QUOTE="The Gil]"Wait, if you must. You're not free to go yet. After all, the defense has questions too. It's not like, we could just let you leave without asking any questions, right? That would be rude of us. You see, I would like to ask you about the crime scene". Thomas turned towards Markus. "We start now", and then turned back to the witness. "Tell me, detective, didn't you from the police found anything odd about the crime scene? Nothing at all? Not even something on the wall, let's say?"
@The Servant

[/QUOTE]
"But of course, there were a few anomalies with the house, but there's nothing that screams anything unusual happened, murder aside." He walks back to the stand, giving a calm and collected smile.

UltraYuseke said:
"But of course, there were a few anomalies with the house, but there's nothing that screams anything unusual happened, murder aside." He walks back to the stand, giving a calm and collected smile.
"Okay, we shall start with some other questions now then. For instance, talk to me about the position of the body. It was laying on the couch, is that a fact? Would you care to elaborate the correct position of the body on the crime scene? You see, I wouldn't want to miss any details now, would I? Just tell me a littie bit about it and where was the bloody pillow. I think the judge and jury agree we should get as much information on this case as we need". Thomas turned towards Markus, looking serious. "Get ready. The game is on now. If you think anything is wrong with what he said, give me a shout or a pinch".

@The Servant

[QUOTE="The Gil]"Okay, we shall start with some other questions now then. For instance, talk to me about the position of the body. It was laying on the couch, is that a fact? Would you care to elaborate the correct position of the body on the crime scene? You see, I wouldn't want to miss any details now, would I? Just tell me a littie bit about it and where was the bloody pillow. I think the judge and jury agree we should get as much information on this case as we need". Thomas turned towards Markus, looking serious. "Get ready. The game is on now. If you think anything is wrong with what he said, give me a shout or a pinch".
@The Servant

[/QUOTE]
"The position of the body, you say? It's just as in the [Crime Scene Photo]. They were laying on the couch, as though asleep. A single bullet wound to the head, but little blood from it, aside from a pillow behind the couch."

UltraYuseke said:
"The position of the body, you say? It's just as in the [Crime Scene Photo]. They were laying on the couch, as though asleep. A single bullet wound to the head, but little blood from it, aside from a pillow behind the couch."
"Wouldn't you say that's odd then? Let's see it this way: I shoot a man. I take a my gun and I shoot him in the head. His head is facing up, so there wouldn't be as many blood as there is in the bloody pillow, gravity wouldn't allow it to happen by the position that the man was. Following the logic, at least the head of the body would have to be moved, along with the bloody pillow, that for some reason, was moved to the back of the couch. Does that seems correct, Mr. Detective? The two misses from the prosecution have anything against this theory?", Thomas asked, with a soft smile.

@Britt-21 @ValkyrieRose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back