• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Stories

Kurai walks up to Marisa, giving her a friendly handshake. "Glad you could make it. As you probably already know, I'm one of the witnesses for this case, so I won't be joining you and your new badge on the prosecution's side of the court. Here, Mr. Bluewood's first." Sigur walks up, looking a little pissed on the whole situation. "Guess I'm your first witness. Just don't go asking for a sculpture of yourself."

"That's allright. I get to bug you on the witness stand, so i dont mind." She says with a laugh. She turns to the first person

"I'll try not to do that." She says with a smile. "ALright, since your up first, tell me what exactly you witnessed. Sculpt me the events as you see them."

"How about I pain you a nice red picture instead?" He was sarcastic, but angry with his words. "Well, I'm the one that called the police. You see, I was looking out the back window of my bedroom on the second floor of my house. In the house in front of me, a man was holding a gun, pointing it at somebodies head, who was laying on the couch of their living room. I saw the gun jerk back, like it had fired or somethin'. I immediately called the police. The time was 3:15 when they fired."

"Wow, i barely said the word 'Go' and you're already lying to me." Marisa says, "I have in hand the autospy reprt of the boy, whih place the time of death between 2: 30 and 3. Care to explain why?" She asks

"Don't ask me, I'm just telling what I saw." His voice was serious, it plain obvious he wasn't lying from the way he stayed completely calm.

"I see, so you witnessed this death at around 3: 15," She repats. "YOu also claim to see the gun jer k back, ,,, di yiu nit recakk hearing the gunshot?" She asks

"Also, did yuo know the victim or the defandat?

Roje took the last sip of her tea and she stood up "I'm going to the scene of the crime. Gonna question the man who was cought at the scene." she grabbed her bag and walked out of the cafe. Getting in her car and driving off to the scene.

"Well, it was such a small gun, so I didn't really hear anything but maybe a quiet 'ping'. After that, I called the police. At most, a three minute delay between the sound and my call."

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Roje took the last sip of her tea and she stood up "I'm going to the scene of the crime. Gonna question the man who was cought at the scene." she grabbed her bag and walked out of the cafe. Getting in her car and driving off to the scene.

[/QUOTE]
Upon reaching the crime scene, the entire house was taped up, there were police everywhere, and nobody was being let in. One of the officers approached her. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but until the police are done with their search, you can't enter."

Crime Scene is currently unavailable.

"I see.... a small ping. So, did you have any relationship with the victim? As the meighborm can you give me na idea on how he was like?"

"Well, me and the guy never really talked. At most, we would say hello over the stone wall in our back yards. I lived on the street behind his house, so we weren't even really neighbors."

"...what you jsut said doesn't add up. How did you see the body from the sedonc floor, when he was found dead lying on the couch?.. .and how did you hear a ping like that from such a distance?" She asks

Roje sighed "Well hell. Alright. Fine. I'll be back in a day or two." she got back to her car and she drove off, trying to think of what to do now "I guess I have to go and do some questioning."

"I saw because the living room of his house is right next to a large sliding glass door. The door was open a small crack at the time, as well as my window was completely open, so I was able to hear the noise and see the crime." He pulls out a picture from his pocket. It was taken from the second floor of his home.

Back Yard Picture was added to evidence.

The picture shows a single floor house on the other side of a stone wall. It's clear that it's a picture of the back yard. There's a couch next to a large sliding glass door. It's unclear if there's somebody on the couch right now or not, as the picture's a little blurry. A person holding a gun standing just barely within view, though the identity or gender is impossible to tell. Taken from second floor of home behind victim's.

"Alright, that's enough for now. Witness number 2." She says with a smile."YOu're up. name, occupation, and what you witnssed

Sigur walks back over to his seat, as James Gregorson approaches. "I'm James Gregorson," he said in a rude, but at the same time, polite tone. "Gun salesman."

"Alright, so you're a gunsalemen... Im guessing you're about to say you sold a un to the defandant? Tell me your tale, oh Merchant of Death."

"Well, I actually didn't sell him a gun. I've been on vacation from work the past few days. My tale, would be that I saw the accused out in front of the house at around 3:00. Not sure what he was doing, but I certainly did see him. I just kept walking to my house though, which was just down the street. When I heard the police coming, I went to check it out, and told them I'd seen a guy before they arrived. Seems they've got him already though."

"I see, you so you saw the accused at the cictins house.... did anyting strike you as odd? Was he holding anything or acting strange... Did you know either of the two people?

She blinks. "Since you're the gun saleman, I'll ask you. A gun that fires small bullets and gives a small pinging sound instead of a gunshot. Does this describe anything you knlw

"The only thing I can think of right now is an FN FiveSeveN with a suppressor. Might be some others, but that's all I've got. I knew the victim, because he'd always say hello to me at the shop on Saturday mornings, but that's really about it. Didn't see the accused holding anything when he was there."

"YOu say you dodn't see the accussed holding naything? That sounds like a lie." She says, thinking. "Tell me, where was his gun?? Surely tou would have seen it."

*eh, i really dont have an evidence to point out to that, unless m silly. ) "Alright then. Is there anything you want to add before i move on to our final witness? If not, it's your turn, Kurai."

"I've said everything I know, so I'm off. Give me a call if I'm needed." He begins to walk out of the room, Kurai walking up to Marisa. "So, my turn, is it?"

"I was walking on my way home, when I saw the accused enter the home at 1:30 pm. I went into my house, which is right next to the victim's. I made myself some lunch, and finished eating about 2:45. I went to my room, and looked out the window, which had a view of the back yard. At 3:00, the accused went to the back of the house, seeming to try and get over the stone wall. The police showed up shortly after. I'd say around 3:15 is when they showed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back