• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Once Upon A Time (Accepting/OPEN)

Belle, Sleeping Beauty or Anna, who's your favorite?

• Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna (Elsa's sister)

• PFFT ALL OF THEM!

• ........None of them........

• Dude... my favorite character is a guy.....

• Other

• Total voters
"And what is it with these shirts that don't even cover your arms? They don't make sense!"

Mulan smiles, slightly happy again when forgetting about her home; forgetting about Aurora.

"So, are you from the Enchanted Forest?"

"I agree! I'm not used to armour, but it's stupid not to have your arms fully covered, And I'm used to two or three layers, it's way too hot for that here! And its just considered strange anyway." Pan frowns slightly for a second trying to think of how to correctly answer the question, before deciding that telling the truth is really the only option, since pretty much anyone could tell her if he's lying. "I'm not from here or the enchanted forest, it's another land with magic, though I'm not quite sure if it even exists anymore." He looks disheartened at the end of the sentence, deliberately making sure that he looks fairly sad. Well at least the first half of his sentence was honest and nobody apart from him and Ryan know the second part is a lie anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
"How long have you been here?" she asks, slightly confused.

"Surely it must have been a while if you don't know if your land exists anymore. Don't you have any way to get there?"

She thinks of all the lands she knows other than where she lives now and the Enchanted Forest. She can only think of Arendelle and Camelot. But surely they both still exist?

So where is he from?

"I've been here since just before the last curse, so less than a year actually here, plus a year in the enchanted forest." Pan says, frowning in what looks like a mixture between anger and sadness. "Taken from my land by ship. I can't go back, travel between realms is difficult at best. And anyway, it's always been a bit of a... Volatile place. Not very reliable. I have good reason to believe it's gone." Honestly, if Pan really died, Neverland may well have some problems. It didn't exist apart from dreams until he went there, and it would probably return to just that again. "You weren't caught by the curse though?" Pan says, trying to direct the conversation away from him. "That's a bit strange. Robin was. Were you not with him?"

Ryan listens to parts of the conversation between cleaning up plates, a couple of tables are now open and most seats at the bar have cleared. Pan's quite a good actor, although then again Pan's good at pretty much anything. It doesn't take long to get used to that. He wonders when Eeve will show up. Hopefully soon, he'd love to know what she can find out easily. And any opinions on Felix. That would be good to know. Although he's pretty sure everyone still hates 'Felix'. Not much to say about that.

"I have a good reason to believe it's gone," Pan finishes. Mulan opens her mouth to ask him more about his old home, but he spoke again before she could.

"You weren't caught by the curse, though? That's a bit strange. Robin was. Were you not with him?" he asks. Mulan looks down.

"I'm honestly not sure why I wasn't caught. Robin and most of the others had gone for something - I can't remember what - and they decided I should stay to guard. I didn't expect the curse to come this far - after all, the Evil Queen's curse didn't. So unless they abandoned me and went back into the village, I'm not sure how they got taken without me." Mulan says. She looks back up sadly. "I was alone, I think. Well, there might have been other people there, but I never found anyone until I came here."

"Have you seen anyone else who came from the Enchanted Forest? Aurora? The Merry Men? Anyone?"

"Anyone from the enchanted forest describes all but about 20 of us here. But I've definitely not seen or heard mention of Aurora, and the merry men are around, but I'm not sure where you could find them." Pan says. He doesn't really have an idea of what else to talk about, so instead he drums his fingers on the table, not really doing any rhythm. He doesn't really look unsociable, or make it seem like the conversation is done, he just makes it clear he has no idea what to say next.

Eevie chewed on the inside of her cheek. She slowly paced around her spot in the forest thinking what to do.

"Oh, I'll probably see them around." she smiles, remembering the group of men she would talk to every day.

"But anyways, tell me more about the land you came from."

"What exactly do you want to know?" Pan says, smiling politely. Or at least, trying his best to smile politely. Apparently Felix' face isn't used to happy expressions. Not surprising, his lost boy always was a bit caged off, he only actually remembers him smiling once or twice. Possibly a couple more times when attacking people, but that was barely smiling.

"Just," Mulan pauses, thinking of what to ask, "you said you'd been to the Enchanted Forest, right? Is wherever you're from like that? Where are you from anyway?"

"It was run quite differently," Pan says, trying his best to answer the question in a diplomatic way, He makes sure to talk about Neverland in past tense, it's important that everyone believes Neverland is gone. Or at least that Felix thinks that. "But we still had magic, much stronger magic than the Enchanted Forest, although I've never been able to get my head round it properly. The Enchanted Forest has a whole collection of different areas, whereas the land I came from was a large island, probably only the size of Storybrooke." He underestimates Neverland's size a lot, but it's not really that important. "You won't have heard of it though, it's not particularly well known due to difficult travel." he says, mumbling angrily "Bloody mermaids." Before continuing on and saying "It was called Neverland."

"That actually sounds quite nice. I wish I was there - when it existed, anyway. Actually, why are you so sure it's gone?" she asks, confused. Mulan had never been able to understand magic either, honestly. She hadn't even seen magic much. There was one time, she remembers, where she saw Regina using magic, but other than that she had only ever seen magical beings, no performances of magic.

"Like I said earlier, it was volatile." Pan says, not offering any more explanation. He knows Felix would never just happily explain that Pan had died, and that he was the reason Neverland could exist. So Pan pretending to be Felix won't either. Offering that explanation would be too much information, and that would be a bit stupid. She doesn't need to know the full history of Neverland, and if she for some reason decides that she really does, then she can ask someone else.

Eeve scowled and rubbed her face. She knew something was up... but she didn't know what. And she couldnt really talk to her father about it... "Arghh!" She grumbled and threw her hands up.

Ryan wonders when Eeve will show up, honestly he was expecting her to be a bit faster. It's definitely been a few hours already, and he's having to clean up for closing within the next hour. He might not even get to talk to her again today, which would be a shame, but there's not really any way for him to find her outside of the shop that isn't quite suspicious. Most tables are emptying, although there are still about ten people here to keep him busy. Luckily, all of the lost boys are gone already, so he isn't particularly tempted to kill anyone at the moment. That's good, he's generally more violent at night, so the people he wants to kill not being around is probably a good thing.

@Sneaux

Sneaux sighs and slowly wanders back to Granny's. She had nothing. It was embarrassing. She wandered into the place looking deflated and miserable. Perhaps even more so than earlier. She didn't even seek out her new...friend. She just immediately slunk into the nearest booth.

@snakeyem12

Ryan notices when Eeve walks in, but doesn't go to serve her immediately. Instead, he finishes clearing a couple of tables and then decides to go talk to her. Walking over to her he smiles slightly, asking "Did you find out anything?" As he pretends to do something helpful.

She rests her elbows on the table, then pushes her face into her hands. She gives a small sigh and shakes her head. "Nothing..." She tells him, her voice deflated. "I don't think it'd be a good idea to talk to.... my dad.."

"From listening to Felix talking to what's-her-name over there," He vaguely gestures at Mulan and Felix, "I've gathered that he's from a place called Neverland. Not quite sure where that is, but it might help you get somewhere." Pausing for a second, he seems to register what she'd actually said, "And why wouldn't talking to him be a good idea? I'm sure he knows. To be honest I'm sure everyone but us knows."

She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment trying to decide what to say. "Well. Lets see. For starters.. my father has a temper. He's also the Dark One. Not to mention he has some sort of past with the... Lost Boys... and apparently Neverland. He doesn't tell me when I ask. He just gets angry... I only know what I do from asking other people, and even then they give me vague answers." She grumbled in a rush.

"So no one wants to talk to us then. That's really f***ing helpful." Ryan grumbles. Everyone's still on edge about Neverland. Even though he doesn't say it, that's actually quite good information, cosidering his main goal was finding out how concerned they all were. Of course it would be much nicer if nobody really cared any more, but it's not like being on edge means they know what's happening. "Just because we're a little younger doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to know about these things." He says angrily. "Anyone else we can try? Adults tell us nothing and I doubt people our age know anything. Can you think of anyone our age who would know anything?" Ryan can be quite persistent one he's got his mind on something, even when it's not Neverland related, it's something people generally manage to figure out quickly.

Her eyebrows quirked up. "I guess we could try Henry? Though.. I don't know how he'll take the sudden interest." She replied and rubbed her face. "Oh... can I get a soda? Dr. Pepper?" She asked now.

"Henry doesn't sound like a good idea." Ryan says, before turning and walking over to the bar to grab some Dr. Pepper for her. "Is there really no-one else who would know something?" The only other people Ryan can actually think of himself are the lost boys, but he's not talking to them unless she suggests it. And talking to then probably isn't worth it. It would cause suspicion which is the opposite of the goal. He actually won't talk to then even if she does suggest it. It's just a bad idea.

She swallows and stares at the Dr. Pepper. "W..well... the only other option... I am not sure how you feel about it.." She mumbled.

She immideatly grabbed a straw and shoved it in the glass. She glanced at him before spitting it out.

"The lost boys." She said and then took a very long drink. The bubbly carbonation burned her throat. She had to pull back at last with eyes squenched closed. She was slightly wriggling around in her seat.

"It burns!" She giggles and finally is able to open her eyes.

"Maybe you should try that." Ryan says, after frowning at the idea for a few seconds. "You were right that they're uneasy around me. I don't know if that's just them generally or actually to do with me, but in case it is you should really talk to them by yourself." He says, before quickly adding on, "Unless they're violent of course. Don't want you getting attacked." The lost boys being violent isn't the problem. It's one of them saying something bad about Pan that would be. And anyway, they actually really don't seem to like him, presumably because he looks too similar to Pan, which he only considers to be a good thing. Deciding to be slightly less morbid, Ryan sits himself opposite Eeve, grabbing a straw and playing with it in his fingers, smiling slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back