• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko x Human Rp

I arrived as fast as I could and ran inside, the fur on my tails and ears spiked with worry. "Where is Mark?!" I nearly screamed causing the receptionist to point me in a direction. I followed her directions and froze the moment I reached the door.

I ran to him and threw my arms around him instantly. "I told you I told you I told yoy! You're done with the military even if I have to kill myself to make sure!" I cries as I hugged him tightly.

I couldn't stop crying. I had hoped for a more warming welcome, but right now all I could care about was that she was hear. I took my robotic arm and stroked her hair. "I love you," I said quickly, wondering if I would ever get another chance to say it. My hip throbbed where the leg had obviously been amputated, and the pain in my shoulder was almost washed out by all the other surging pain. "I'm scared," I said quietly, not wanting the other soldiers to hear me.

"You're not doing this anymore. You're not able to do this anymore," I whispered as I buried my face in his neck. "I love you too."

I sniffled a little. "I don't think you understand. It's not my choice anymore. I'm done. I can't fight with only one real limb." I took a gaspy breath as I said that. I pushed her weakly off of me. "I think I need to be alone for a little while."

I stood up and stared at him with hurt in my eyes. He nearly died and now he didn't even want me around. "Fine," I said simply before turning and running out of the room and the hospital.

I laid there and thought about how this was going to affect me, forever. Would she still want me if I couldn't even get out of bed on my own. With that I flagged over the nurse. "Can you fix me?" I asked timidly, afraid of the answer. The nurse nodded slowly as to say yes. "But it may not be for a while. There's a high demand at the moment, so you may be waiting months... but more like years." The nurse walked away when I didn't respond. I felt helpless, worthless. What kind of man was I?

I ran home and slammed the door shut as I threw myself on the couch, crying uncontrollably. I felt useless and hated...I didn't know if I could see him again.

I took a couple breaths and when the nurse came back I asked her to bring Alex back. She quickly returned and said she was no longer in the waiting room. Crap! I lost her again! "Give me the phone please," I said as I began to dial her number.

I looked down as I cried, knowing he didn't want me anymore. I heard my phone ring and hesitantly answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey. It's me. I just... I need you... here with me. Please don't go. Normally I would tell you to move on over me,but no I see more than ever how much I need you. I'm really scared. I'm sorry that I wanted to be alone, but you just have to realise how hard this is for me."

I immediately let out a sigh of relief and dropped the phone before deciding to go back. When I walked in I went back and sat on the bed next to him. I gently ran my fingers over where his other arm used to be as well as his leg before laying down silently and wrapping an arm around his chest and neck.

I sighed, relieved she had showed up and closed my eyes, hoping to get some sleep. "Do you want to spend the night here or get a hotel?"

"You need to rest. You're staying here," I whispered softly as a hugged him tightly, unable to let go.

"I know I have to stay here, I was asking about for you?" I said, wondering whether or not this was the healthiest environment for her to be in.

"I'm not leaving you," I whispered softly and closed my eyes as I let out a small sigh. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek before tightening my grip.

I quickly let go and looked away a bit nervously. "Sorry," I whispered softly and kissed him.

I kissed her and went to bed shortly after. The next morning I woke up screaming. "Johnson!" I yelled. I sat straight up and looked around as a nurse came running over. I woke up most of the other wounded soldiers, but there were no hateful looks. I knew they all had the same nightmares as me. The nurse checked my pupils and walked away. The soldier in the bed next to me leaned over. "You'll get used to them soon buddy," he said with a firm pat on the shoulder.

I soon fell asleep after and held onto him gently. I woke up when he jerked up, knocking me off the bed. After checking for any injuries, I checked over my tails and stood up just as the nurse walked away. I quickly moved beside him and gently stroked his cheek. "Shhh.....it's gonna be okay," I whispered softly before gently hugging him. I looked at the other soldier and gave him a respectful smile before returning my attention back to Mark. "What is it?"

"Oh sweetie," I whispered before wrapping my arms gently around his neck, forgetting the pain in my tails. I gently curled them around him as well and kissed his cheek affectionately.

A tear streaked down my cheek. I was embarassed, but the I looked around. Half the other soldiers were in tears too. What made me so special? "You're what makes me special," I whispered quietly to myself.

I tightened my grip ever so slightly before letting go and kissing his nose gently. I looked around and wiped the tears from my face before moving away from him. I walked around, carefully hugging each soldier, beginning to feel worse for them. It wasn't fair that they had to go through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back