• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko x Human Rp

When I woke up, I got a sick feeling in my stomach and suddenly had the urge to go back.i got up and let silent tears fall as I walked back the entire way, not caring how long it took. I sighed softly when I saw it in view and took off in a run, entering quickly and running upstairs. Scrunching up my nose at the smell of vomit, I went to the bathroom and stifled a scream before calling an ambulance. "I told you!" I screamed once I hung up.

"I know. You were right. You don't have to tell me." My arm spasmed a little, but I managed to keep smiling. "Can you please get me the pulse tester."

I quickly retrieved it, fumbling slightly before handing it to him with a shaky hand. I looked down and tried my best not to cry, but it didn't work.

I clipped it on my finger. 205. I quickly took it off and threw it on the ground. How was I supposed to go back to the army if they found out about this. They would never send me to war in this state!

I looked at him nervously before putting my hand on his arm gently. "Maybe it's time to stop," I whispered softly as I looked worried at him.

"I'm a man now. I have a woman to protect who is currently staying with me, which makes her my responsibility. I would be a coward if I didn't do something."

"You'd be dead if you did and then who would be there to protect her?" I asked as I stepped in front of him, looking up at him with sad eyes.

"Please stop. You're making my decision harder than it has to be. I'm going to go. I'm going to fight for my country. I'm going to put food on your table." I ruffled her hair to the best of my ability and forced a smile even though I was secretly terrified.

My expression immediately darkened and I pushed his touch away. "Fine. But don't expect me to be at your funeral," she said before turning and walking out, going downstairs into the living room.

I walked back over to my bed and laid down. I was going to have to leave tomorrow, but I decided to get in a little more rest first. "Alex?" I asked.

I got up, tears brimming my eyes. "If you want me to be truthful, if you go, you might as well already be dead," I said with a shaky voice, choking on the last word. I looked down as I headed towards the door, unable to see him.

I curled up, alone and cold. "I miss you," I said loudly, hoping that for some miraculous reason she might just hear me.

I froze before silently running upstairs. "You're not saving or helping me. You're hurting me," I whispered softly.

I laid down next to him carefully as I looked away and began to tear up. "You're going to have to choose eventually what's more important to you. That dream or me."

I got up without a word when I was greeted with the silence and felt my chest start to throb painfully. I turned around, looking him in the eyes. "You know, Mark, when we first met, you couldn't wait to go on a date with me. You didn't even bother asking my name first. But now you just can't wait to get rid of me," I said painfully before turning and running out of the house.

I though to myself about the words she had just fired. Sure they stung, but to her that was the truth. To me my actions were perfectly justified, but to her they probably made no sense. I didn't feel well enough to walk yet, so I would wait to explain myself till she came back.

I didn't know where I was going since I had nowhere to go, but I just kept running. I came to a hotel and decided to stay there the night. After paying for a room, I walked in and laid down, immediately beginning to cry uncontrollably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back