• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko x Human Rp

AviouslyPTX

Love is Love. No matter what sex.
A chance encounter could change their lives forever.

Looking for male human

PM me if interested with character skelly

~~CS~~

Name:

Personality:

Bio (Optional):

Dislikes:

Appearance:

Written Appearance (height, weight, hair/eye color, etc.):

Other:

Have fun

RPNation rules apply

Romance is always encouraged

All I'm asking is a good paragraph (5-8 sentences) but I do understand writers block

Alex slowly opened her eyes as the sun shone through a space in the black curtains. She yawned silently, her ears laying flat against her head as she sat up. Glancing at the clock beside her bed, her eyes widened and her ears perked up quickly. Late. Flipping the covers off of her legs, she got up and made her way to the bathroom to shower. Once she got out, she put on her white ripped skinny jeans and plain black tshirt. After drying her tail, Alex ran a brush through her hair as well as each of her tails and did her makeup quickly. She grabbed her keys and ran downstairs, not bothering to eat, and ran outside to her baby blue camaro: a gift from her mother. When she started it up, she smiled at the sound of the engine purring before pulling out of the driveway and speeding down the road to the local diner. Upon arriving, Alex stepped out and gave her tail a flick as she walked inside and made her way behind the counter. She put her apron on and checked for her notepad and pen. To her surprise he made it on time, so she stood behind the counter, waiting for people to start coming in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up that morning in my small, studio apartment. I got up quickly as my alarm went off. I ate a quick hard-boiled egg and threw and my military jacket along with a pair of blue jeans. I took great pride in the service I did for my country. I qquickly flew down the stairs of the building and ran out to the sidewalk to go for my morning run. I was sure to keep my right arm covered up. I found it embarassing and shameful when people stared. As I ran down the sidewalk, I looked in the doors of the cafe to see her. I didn't know her name, but I looked at her every morning when I ran by. She was truly beautiful. Maybe today would be the day I finally talked to her. I took a deep breath and pushed open the cafe's doors.

I stood behind the counter, wiping it off and making sure it was spotless when I heard the high-pitched sound of the cafe doors opening. She glanced up and froze momentarily as she saw the somewhat stranger walk in. She saw him every morning, but had yet to get his name. She smiled politely, hoping he didn't sense her nervousness, and went back to wiping the counters and making coffee. She wrapped one of her tails around her left leg and laid one ear flat against her head, keeping the other perked up to make it easier to hear.

I walked up to the counter and looked down at the girl. Her beauty was stunning. "Hello. I'm Mark. I'm not going to lie; I've seen you around. I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me," I said smiling. I absent mindedly hid my robotic arm behind my back, not wanting to have to go through the process of that painful explanation.

I froze from what I was doing and looked up at him nervously. His hazel eyes seemed to be staring a hole in her soul. Taking a silent, deep breath, I stood up straight and held my chin up. "You don't even know my name," I said simply, my ear suddenly perking up to a point. Unknowingly, I started wagging her tail slightly, but quickly stopped once I realized it.

I noticed her tail wagging. So she was interested. "Fine. What is your name?" I asked. I tried to ignore the fact that even though she was trying to look big, I still towered above her.

"Alexandria, but I prefer Alex," I said with a wide smile as she looked up at him. "Name a time and place," she added with a small laugh. She pulled out a five dollar bill and out it in the register before walking over and fixing herself a large frozen Tuscany Toffee coffee. Once she finished, she took a sip and sat it to the side and out of sight of the other customers.

"Tell me when you get off work. I'll pick you up here." I noticed her drinking the coffee and began to feel bad. "I am so sorry, but I can't order anything. It would kill my diet and I really need to get back in the military as soon as possible."

Alex silently walked away and came back with a cold bottle of water, tossing it to him. "On the house," she said with a small smile. "And I get off at eight tonight," she added and took another sip of her drink. Military. That saddened her. She didn't like the fact of someone going off to war although she respected them.

"Thanks!" I said, grabbing it with my right hand. I quickly transferred it to my left hand, hoping no one noticed my bad hand. I learned in the military to take what you get. Most people now-a-days try to give it back, but I knew better.

My smile faltered when I saw his hand. Now she was curious, but she didn't want to pry. I'll ask some other time she thought to herself as she wiped the counter and made another pot of coffee. She started restocking the cups, sneaking small glances at Mark and blushing slightly.

I noticed her keep sneaking looks at me as I sat in the small cafe drinking the water. I really did have to go though. Since I was injured, it would take a lot of hard work for them to ever let me back in. I had only ran a mile so far and I needed to do at least four more. I stood up and waved at her, noticing her blush. "I'll be back at eight. By the way, your tails, they make you just that much cuter!" I said as I walked out the door.

I blushed a bit more, wrapping them around me and went back to work. I took some orders and made people's drinks and food. I couldn't complain though. Tips were amazing for some reason today. By the time 7:30 came around, I started cleaning up around the cafe, sweeping and moping and stocking.

I showed up at the cafe early. 7:35 to be precise. Before I stepped in the door, I paused outside, pulling my jacket sleeve down over my arm. I pushed open the doors and stood by the door smiling. "I am ready whenever you get done."

"I hope you know you're only here so I know exactly where you plan on taking me. I've got coffee on my pants so I plan on going home and changing," I explained with a shrug as I finished stocking everything. I looked up at him and started cleaning the machines.

"Okay, I can wait," I said, noticing how beautiful she really was, seeing her for the first time out from behind the counter. "I was actually going to take you back to my place. I have these really nice quizenes I call sandwiches."

I couldn't help but laugh lightly at the comment. I looked at the clock and smiled seeing it was 8:01 to be exact. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down my number and address before handing it to him. "8:30 sharp," I said firmly, but with a smile. I walked out of the cafe and got in my car. After starting it, I pulled out and drove home.

I watched her drive away, wondering to myself how a girl as beautiful as her could agree to go on a date with an ex-military member like me. I brushed the thought away, knowing I would need my confidence. I walked down the sidewalk, thinking I had heard of her street before. This would be a lot easier if I had a GPS... or a car.

I arrived back at my house and went inside quickly. I ran upstairs to my room and started looking through my clothes, deciding to go with a plain black tank top and a pair of red skinny jeans with a black stitch pattern. After I changed, I put on my black knee high converse and brushed my hair, as well as each of my tails. Once I finished, I did my makeup and took a deep breath, looking myself over in the mirror.

I found her apartment at 8:25. I waited outside the door, not wanting to rush her, but as soon as my watch hit 8:30, I knocked on the door.

I jumped slightly, coming out of my trance, as I heard the knock. I sat my guitar down, after playing a bit to pass time, and straightened my outfit. I opened the door and smiled widely, "Right on time."

I couldn't help but laugh and nod. "That sounds good," I said, taking his hand. I stepped outside and locked the door before closing it behind me.

She had a delicate grip, which I liked in a girl. I tried to loosen my hold a little, conscious of my tight grip from the hardy military hand shakes I was all too used to. I liked the way my hand totally encased hers. My fingers nearly touched my palm. I led her down the stairs and towards my apartment, starting to grow nervous as to whether she would be apalled by it's size. The bathroom was literally in the kitchen!

I smiled and followed him silently, unsure of what to say" I liked the way ,u hand felt in his. It reminded me if how tiny I really was compared to him. I wrapped one of my tails around my waist, realizing it felt extremely similar to a warm fluffy hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back