• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko x Human Rp

"You have to. You can't be superman anymore. Whether or not you want to be you can't anymore. You're not able to. I'm sorry," she said, her last words turning into a whisper as she looked at him.

The words stung; they cut deep. He was at a loss for words. He couldn't comprehend what he had done wrong. He risked his life to protect his country, the ones he loved, and in return he got this. A broken, fractured, wound of a man. He thought good things came to good people. His face contorted a little in anger. "I'm sorry you feel that way," he said quietly, trying to keep his tone mellow.

She noticed the anger on his face and sighed in frustration. "I'm sorry and I know you don't want to hear this but it's true. I'm sorry," she said softly as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm not trying to hurt you."

He sighed. "You're fine." He pushed his hand into the arm of the wheelchair and pushed onto his leg an his arm shot over to balance himself on the car. He looked down, embarassed, and jumped one step forward, almost falling.

She quickly sat him back in the wheelchair and sighed softly. "Please don't. I don't want you to be hurt," she said softly as she looked at him.

He stood forcefully back up. "I don't care if it takes me all day, but I will make it inside without having to be wheeled around! Thanks for the concern, but I can do it!"

He stood forcefully back up. "I don't care if it takes me all day, but I will make it inside without having to be wheeled around! Thanks for the concern, but I can do it!"

Alex jumped a bit, her tails absently shaking with fear. She felt herself tear up and she turned, starting to cry softly. "Sorry for caring," she said simply and walked inside, going straight to the room and slamming the door as hard as she could, the sound echoing throughout the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back