• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko x Human Rp

I smiled at Alex's display of kindness. For some of the people here, that was the most love they had felt in years. As she circled back to me, I nodded in approval. "I know you just brought light to their days."

"It's no fair that they have to suffer horrible consequences for doing the right thing...and that goes for you too," I said truthfully and frowned as I crossed my arms. "I'm starting a charity....donated money will be distributed evenly throughout wounded soldiers....starting with the 200,000 dollars or so in both my checking and saving accounts."

My eyes opened wide. "That's really nice of you, but think of yourself for just a second. I'm unemployed now, so even with government grants, I don't think I'll have enough to support you, much less myself."

"Don't worry. I still have my job at the cafe and I can look for another...but forget myself. I want to help them...not to mention you're getting a portion as well," I said as I moved my hand to his cheek, gently caressing it.

I felt so weak, like half a man, literally. Her warm touch comforted me, but at the same time made me feel awful. I was the man. I should be comforting her, not the other way around.

I smiled and kissed his cheek gently before hugging him gently. "I love you," I whispered softly as I let go and kissed him gently. "I mean it."

"I love you too," I whispered softly. Shortly after the nurse came over and helped me into a wheelchair. I would be getting another blood transfusion, but if all went good through tonight, I would be dismissed tommorow.

I sat silently on the bed as I watched the nurse. I looked down and began playing with my fingernails, flicking my tail ever so slightly.

I came back an hour later, pale white, yet somehow still feeling slightly better. "Good news. Dismissed tomorrow," I said nervously.

I smiled and knelt down, hugging him tightly, yet gently as to not hurt him. "That's great!" I said with a wide smile and kissed his cheek. "Are you okay? You're pale..."

I smiled softly, but was asleep within the minute. I woke up around midnight that night, slightly calmer than before, but was still breathing heavily. I put my head in my hand to calm myself, not wanting to wake anyone. Why would I do this to myself?

I felt a change in the peace as I slept and opened my eyes slightly, looking up at him. "Are you okay?" I asked him softly, gently laying my hand on his arm.

"Yeah," I breathily whispered. I pushed myself over in the bed. "You lay down too. I know that chair can't be comfortable."

I looked at him momentarily before hesitantly getting up, my back popping as I did so. I laid down next to him and curled up in a small ball, my tails curled around me.

I sighed a little relieved and laid there with my eyes open. I had slept and lazed around for long enough. I just couldn't wait till they got my limbs in.

When I woke again, sunlight was streaming in through the windows. I groggily looked up at Mark and smiled gently. "Morning sweetheart."

"Good morning," I said, starting to feel small rays of happiness as her smile shone. "Did you sleep better laying down?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back