• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko x Human Rp

As I was trying to walk back to the alley, my head began spinning and I fell to the ground. I caught myself partly with my right, robotic, arm, but my left shoulder and side of my face smacked the ground. What's wrong with me? I got up. I would apologize first and head home and run my tests. My blood pressure was probably off or something. I would run the classic military tests when I got home to see if it was serious. As I walked into the alley, I saw her Alex just lying on the ground. "I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me?" I looked closer ad saw that she was laying on what looked like a type of bed. "And for goodness sakes, you are NOT sleeping out here."

I huffed silently and crossed my arms. Still frowning, I fanned my tails out to create a barrier.

"C'mon. Please just give me a break. I said I'm sorry. What more can I do?" I asked exasperated. It seemed like the whole tie I'd been back, we'd done nothing but fight.

"How about talking to me when you can take my feelings seriously!" I spat at him and curled my tails around me, laying my ears flat

"Then after you figure out what the hell is wrong with you," I said less coldly though the hurt was still evident.

I walked down to where she was and picked her up, my muscles straining, even with her light weight. "You're coming home now baby," I said delicately as I bent to her forehead and kissed her softly. "I couldn't make it another second knowing you're hurting."

I looked down silently and sighed softly. I could feel him straining even with my small frame so I hopped down quickly, knowing something was seriously wrong. I wrapped my arms around him and walked him back to his hous in silence.

I felt oddly comforted by her embrace as she walked me to my house. I was embarassed though. I felt so weak. When I took the first step up the flight of stairs to reach my apartment, my legs gave out again and I went face first into the stairs, not being able to catch myself this time. I quickly tried to stand up, not wanting to worry Alex. About halfway up, my stomach began to churn. I leaned away from her and threw up, but managed to keep myself supported on the hand rail. I wiped my mouth and turned back to Alex, my whole body shaky. "Go upstairs sweetheart. I'll be up in a little bit." I didn't want anyone, much less her to see me like this.

"No! I'm not leaving you like this!" I exclaimed as I looked at him with wide eyes, breathing through my mouth. I wrapped my arms around him once more and ushered him upstairs before calling a doctor in slight panic. I walked him to his room and cautiously sat him down

I stepped off my bed and used the wall to help keep me up. "Alex, bring me my bag please. I can test myself. No need to call a doctor. I'll be fine."

I frowned and quickly pushed him back onto the bed. "No! You're not fine! You're not getting up and that's final!" I yelled with complete worry in my voice. There was no way I was letting him get up.

"Then please at least bring me my bag. I have to check something." I gave a half-hearted smile, trying to convince her, just as much as me, that I was alright.

"That damn bag can wait!" I yelled sternly before moving to the bathroom. I quickly returned with a cool washcloth and laid it gently on his forehead.

I accepted the washcloth. I had to admit it felt good, but I needed the bag. "Please Alex. Bring me the bag. It has my... medical stuff in it."

"What medical stuff?" I asked as I moved over to the bag. Looking at him, I opened it and looked at the contents.

My bag contained my heart monitors and emergency pills. It had various injections and notes I had taken myself along with a pamphlet on the symptoms related to PTSD.

I gasped when she opened the bag. I didn't need her sympathy. I just needed to check myself out.

I held up the pamphlet, tears brimming my eyes. "What the hell is this?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Alex, I need help right now okay. Going back to war soon isn't easy, and to be honest, I barely made it through training. Just bring me the bag before things get bad, okay," I said calmly. I needed that bag soon or else I was going to get really sick. I didn't want to have to say that, but she was about to force me to release the words.

"When are you gonna wake up and realize this dream of yours is over," I said as I stood up. I threw the bag at him and turned, walking out of the room and the house. I didn't want to leave but I felt I had to.

I was hurt by what she said, really hurt. As she left, I did something I hadn't done in years. I cried. I wiped the tears off my cheek with my shirt sleeve and place my heart monitor on my finger as it checked my pulse. 33. Crap! That was way too low. I popped some pills in my mouth and got my injections ready in case I needed them.

I walked down the street in complete and utter silence. How could he not tell me something that serious? I cried softly as I kept walking, not stopping for anything. I was walking out of town with nothing but the clothes on my back and no idea where I was going.

I laid on my back and was asleep before I knew it. I woke up 12 hours later, feeling sicker than ever. The first thing I did was run to the bathroom and throw up.

I found myself miles away from his house much to my approval. Sighing softly, I found an ally and laid down on the ground, falling asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back