• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily looked at jason, she felt her symbiote send lots of shivers down her spine and could smell the gunpowder:"not exactly im not athletic and i have a skin issue to im excused from having to exercise....."
Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

She had some sort of skin condition? Like psoriasis? Cercluean eyes narrowed once more, dragging over the open patches of skin over her face, neck and arms. He wasn't able to see any sort of skin condition, certainly not something as serious as psoriasis. Perhaps eczema? Who got excuses for eczema? He highly doubt it was a strain of herpes.

Skin condition. He was more than a little perplexed.

His brow raised as he leaned back into his hands. "You one of those people who are allergic to their own sweat or something?" Jason peered up at the skin then; it was overcast. Hardly enough sun to be an irritant.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Extremely cold skin." He repeat, eyebrows shot up into his hairline. It wasn't unlikely that she would be cold to the touch, given where exactly they were. Somehow asking if it was a race or mutant thing didn't seem like the most polite course of action.

Jason lay back into the grass, shifting slightly to keep the gun from digging into his spine. Earlier when he'd snuck away he didnt get to truly appreciate the clouds, not like now. Overcast, with hints of a storm swirling in gray. Rain was always so exciting in the old school, the thunder booming through the halls and shaking the rickety roof. That would be something to look forward to.

"You're new here?" Though it was worded as a question, it was more of a statement - it's not like Jason had seen the girl arouns before.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

The group meandered their way over to the track, A.J. still having no clue what they were doing, though running laps did seem to be a good bet. He'd run cross country back home, and that was in freezing wind and with mud that tried to eat you or your shoes. He could probably keep up with most, provided there wasn't a speedster. But he would still have prefered to do swimming instead.

He turned to the others. "hey, are you guys any good at track?" he asked as they and various others assembled around the teacher

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Demonhunter Demonhunter

Scott looked at A.J. Arrested? He didn't see that one coming. Sure the Irish guy had spunk, but he didn't think he was that much of a rule breaker. And as for Clark? Uncontrollable powers were something he could relate to. A lot.

"looks like we're all in the same situation here, power problems and trying not to get kicked out." He paused before looking over in Thor's direction "and I have a distinct feeling that guy is gonna be a problem for all of us."

Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 Demonhunter Demonhunter
Clark looked at them. He never thought that he would ever meet someone who got arrested until that moment. Clark wondered if he and Scott had more in common than most. He shook that thought away as he looked between the two.

"Yeah, well, obiviously we are here for a reason, and controlling our powers is one of those reasons. And therefore getting kicked out is the worst option in this case," Clark said and glanced at Thor's direction too. "I think you are right about that, Scott. He sure seems like he would be! The guy is a bully and bully's are trouble," he said.

"As for track yeah, so I might be count a cheater due to one of my powers but never mind that," Clark said simply.

Thor walked around the truck and pushed people out of his way or tried to as he run around. He wanted to be the first no matter what.

Last edited:
Scott turned to A.J. "I'm not Olympic grade, but I can run a few laps without collapsing. Judging by your skills, you've definitely played sports competitively, so I guess the question is are you any good at the track?" Scott wasn't lying, he was pretty good, his year's training in the lab had seen to that.

He turned and scoffed at Thor's antics. "If he tries anything with me, my otehr half will put him in his place, and it won't be pretty."

"A.J., I have a feeling that if either of us got kicked out of them, we wouldn't have anywhere else to go, but I'm guessing that you would Clark."
He stood with the group, waiting for the teacher to start instructing them

Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 Demonhunter Demonhunter Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Extremely cold skin." He repeat, eyebrows shot up into his hairline. It wasn't unlikely that she would be cold to the touch, given where exactly they were. Somehow asking if it was a race or mutant thing didn't seem like the most polite course of action.

Jason lay back into the grass, shifting slightly to keep the gun from digging into his spine. Earlier when he'd snuck away he didnt get to truly appreciate the clouds, not like now. Overcast, with hints of a storm swirling in gray. Rain was always so exciting in the old school, the thunder booming through the halls and shaking the rickety roof. That would be something to look forward to.

"You're new here?" Though it was worded as a question, it was more of a statement - it's not like Jason had seen the girl arouns before.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily gave a confused look:"i started two days ago here..."
Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Last edited:
Gym teacher:"alright two laps around the track then meet at the diamond baseball field"

A.J..nodded "and you'd be right, if I get kicked out, I'd probably going to jail. And I don't want to do that. I do like my freedom."

When the gym teacher told them what to do, he nodded before heading to the track and starting to run. He made sure that he got in front of the main herd, preceding to have space when he ran.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Demonhunter Demonhunter

Clark watched Scott and A.J Ashe listened to Scott and then he glanced at A.J, as he let them talk. It did sound very interesting to Clark, even if Clark said nothing about that, at least for the time being anyway. He didn't want to interrupt or anything like that. Clark just looked between the two.

He then looked over at Thor and shook his head. "He is insane. I am surprised he isn't in detention yet," clark said. He then listened to what Scott said as he looked between him and Thor. "If your other side does something to him I won't complain as he would deserve it, Scott," Clark said to him.

He listened to Scott as he spoke again. "You are right I would, but my parents won't be too kin and probably make me learn to cook, continue school back home and do more chors than I normally do. Unless it wasn't my fault that I got kicked out, in which case they will fix it, the situation and if your case the same, they will handle that too! In fact since you both are my friends, my parents would take you in, if needed. They are strict yes but they are amazing parents, even if they aren't my birth parents, as my birth parents are both dead," Clark said to both Scott and A.J, as he looked between them.

He glanced at A.J, as he listened to him. "I will talk to my parents to make sure you don't have to go to jail, because whatever you did in the past you aren't the same person anymore, so they will help you," Clark said to him.

He then listened to the gym teacher and moved around as he began to run, as he hoped that he wasn't cheating as he didn't pay attention to how fast he ran around, just that he run around the tracks. Clark hoped not to get in trouble, especially not for running too fast around.

Scott was surprised by what Clark said. Not only was he totally okay with Scott's other half giving Thor what deserved, he even offered to get his adoptive parents to take him in if he did get kicked out. Nobody had ever shown Scott this kind of kindness before, well except for one person, but they weren't in Xavier high. He was touched by it.

"those punishments sound like getting off easy enough to me. It could be a lot worse. And so far we all seem to be conforming to the superheroes have an edgy backstory stereotype. Between losing parents, getting arrested and my life, we pretty much have it covered"

He turned to Clark as they moved towards the track " thanks Clark, hopefully, I never have to take you up on that offer, bhf it is appreciated." He started to run, grateful for the chance to stretch his legs, he found himself easily keeping up with A.J. and Clark, both of which didn't seem to look bothered by the pace. "how 'bout we run faster, see if we can beat the blond bozo" he jerked his head towards Thor.

Concord Concord

Maria30 Maria30 Demonhunter Demonhunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaito of course is skipping class and sees lily nearby with jason, he walks over starting to flirt:"hey lily its been awhile.....i miss you"
Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Last edited:
Harleen sighed, and took a long look at the school. Of all the places she had to be today, school was her least favorite. Being at her old school was rough, especially when she wasn’t really friends with anyone there. She was mostly described as a loose cannon, or a bipolar psychopath. She entered, and started walking down the halls to her gym class. She knew she could ace that, and basically any other physical exercise. Doing gymnastics since she was three had its perks.

As she approached the door, she noticed a few people standing around it, and decided to ignore them, enter class, and approached the teacher. “Hi there! I’m Harley, pleased ta meet’cha!” She said chirpily, holding out her hand.

A.J. smirked at Scott's idea. "I'm totally up for that, he needs to be knocked down a couple of pegs." He sped up his running speed, still keeping in rhythm. He pushed his red hair out of his eyes with one hand as he ran. A minute or so later a new student appeared-a girl. She introduced hereslf as Harley, luckily A.J. was within earshot otherwise he wouldn't have heard anything.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

Everyone who is on) please help me look over character sheet

Harleen sighed, and took a long look at the school. Of all the places she had to be today, school was her least favorite. Being at her old school was rough, especially when she wasn’t really friends with anyone there. She was mostly described as a loose cannon, or a bipolar psychopath. She entered, and started walking down the halls to her gym class. She knew she could ace that, and basically any other physical exercise. Doing gymnastics since she was three had its perks.

As she approached the door, she noticed a few people standing around it, and decided to ignore them, enter class, and approached the teacher. “Hi there! I’m Harley, pleased ta meet’cha!” She said chirpily, holding out her hand.
Gym teacher:"hi, start runing two laps"
Meme Machine Meme Machine

Harleen shrugged, and went to run two laps. She was surprisingly faster than she looked, and she was having more fun than anything.
Maria30 Maria30
Concord Concord

Last edited by a moderator:
Clark run around except he tried not to cheat by using his super speed or that won't be good, which he knew rather well. He looked between Scott and AJ, as he listened to A J. "He surely does deserve that. That should make him retreat, assuming it works, which I believe it will work. When someone walked new walked in and spoke, Clark glanced over to her. He could have heard her speak due to his super hearing but still. Clark looked between Scott and AJ. "Hello Harley," he called out to her to be nice, then looked at the others.

Thor run around as he then run backwards just to show off and then turned around and began to run straight once more.

Harleen laughed as she saw one kid run around backwards, and decided to show off a bit. Running at full speed, she started doing backflips and cartwheels, all while keeping within the lines. As she caught up to Thor, she simply grinned and waved, before running straight. The call of another kid caught her attention, and she looked back to see three kids.

She went over to them, speeding up and slowing down when needed, and started speaking. “Hiya! Wow, you certainly have good hearing don’t you? So, what are your special skills?”

A.J. watched as the new girl started to do backflips and cartwheels near Thor and decided he had to join in. He and his siblings had learned acrobatics back home in Ireland and used to have races to see who could walk the fastest and furthest on their hands. A.J. didn't always win, his siblings were super competitive after all.

Running up to behind Thor, he flipped onto his palms, and proceeded to run full pelt past him on his hands, before looping back to where Scott, Clark and now Harley were. "hey, thanks for showing off in front of that guy, he's such an annoyance!" A.J. said to Harley, as he flipped back onto his feet and settled back to running beside Scott

Meme Machine Meme Machine (Harley) _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Scott) Maria30 Maria30 (Clark+Thor)

Last edited:
Harley’s smile widened as she saw one of the boys run around on his hands. She wanted to copy the motion, but didn’t want to show off too much. She couldn’t help it if she was labeled as annoying later though.

“No problem! That’s the least of what I can do.” She said, her blonde hair somehow staying out of her face as it bounced while she ran. “I’m Harleen, if you didn’t know, but you can call me Harley! You are?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back