• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Next day
It was windy morning at xaiver high school, leafs falling off trees (i was gonna make it autumn, unless someone disagrees)
Lily woke up from her dorm room, it was six am, she felt both her stomachs growl
Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'feed me'
Galaxia the symbiote crawl on lily neck becoming a necklace:'feed me too'
Lily:"i will feed you both soon....i wonder if loki will come back he disappeared yesterday after science class, i hope he will be ok though he is blind...." she said looking at the empty bed across from hers and started thinking about a mission she needed to go on her own.
Maybe she might leave early

1568330213750.pngTyler soon arrived at the airport from China, he went in and got his bags from the baggage claim and went outside looking for his ride, thankfully the driver had a large sign with his name on it. After the boring drive he arrived at the school, he looked at the grand front gates and looked at the grounds for a while.
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Meanwhile clint just woke up in his sleep, he notice a text and read it....mutters:"shit..thats not good....i better inform mr wayne when he gets here" he gets up and makes sure he is dressed before steping out of the closet near his secretary desk, he notice a student walk into the office
EldridSmith EldridSmith lol woah you cant go to your dorm without schedule and dorm key also please tag)

1568336874041.png Upon walking into the office Tyler notices the man standing before him. "I'm the transfer student from China." He says hoping he was talking to the right person. @Miasmith17

Bruce had been stuck in meetings all week. All he wanted to do was go back to the school and go through how much paperwork he had missed out on.

He got out of his car and walked straight to his office. It was still early hours in the morning and thanks to Oliver's new addition to the school that was coming today with Oliver he had to fill out more paperwork for the girl's approval into the school.

He sat down at his desk and cracked his left shoulder... so he may have done a bit more then meetings while he was away but it was always good to put the fear back into the streets of Gotham again.

He let out a soft sigh as he turned on his computer and watched the screen turn on with a picture of his sons. He smiled softly and hoped they where behaving themselves while he was away.
His eyes narrowed as he saw the flood of emails come in.

"Stuff me..." He ran a hand through his graying hair and started to go through then one by one.

Last edited by a moderator:
EldridSmith EldridSmith
Clint looked up at him and hands tyler his schedule and room key:"tyler right? Your room is on second floor"

After tyler left, clint knocked on bruce principal office door
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"Thanks." Tyler says as he takes the key and schedule, folding up the schedule and sliding it into his pocked before hoisting his bags and takes elevator to the second floor.

Last edited:
@Miasmith17

Bruce looked up from what he was doing on his computer and frownd. This early in the morning and someone knew he was back already.
He straightend his tie before replying to the door.
"Yes. I actually exist. Doors open."

He answered a quick email before the door opened.

Jason was already awake by the time that the school gates were opening for the day. Matter of fact, the raven had been sitting outside of his window for the past two hours, watching the sunrise with a cigarette in his hand. The last one for what he could assume would be a weeks considering that the ever so absent principal had decided it was time for a return to the school. Just thinking of having the watchful eyes over him was enough for the teen to scowl. The leftover of mostly filter was put out on roof tiling. Just another few minutes he would tell himself, knowing full well that if he continued on like so that he would be on the rooftop until he was pushed right off (or, dragged back through the open window).

He wasn't particularly quiet about coming back into his shared room, nor did he try to make any less of a rucks as he went about his routine of grabbing his things for the day. Any sane student would be reaching for books or in the very least a pencil - Jason however had his priorities in different places. No, no. School supplies would be the very last thing on his mind. What was most important to Jason was to properly lace up the boots on his feet, and swap out the uniform blazer for his red hoodie and leather jacket to go over the top. In the very least he could say that he was wearing the school issues pants. What was he going to do without his second skin? He would rather get suspended (something he didn't mind terribly) if it meant that he could keep the attire. But just as important - or perhaps even more - was the holster that was inserted into the front of his pants, kept hidden from view with the aforementioned jackets. It wasn't at all like carrying his USP, but the compact P30 was right at home with him. Bruce could throw him back into the pit, he wasn't going to give it up.

In some attempt of roommate etiquette the raven was decent enough to flicker the lights thrice over with a mumbling of a greeting to properly wake the other male in the room (if he hadn't already with all of the noise beforehand). One last longing look at his bed and Jason was off, knowing that if he stayed just a moment longer the day would be ditched entirely in favor of solitude. He may not be the greatest student in the world, but that didn't mean that he was about to skip AP Lit. The rest of his classes could be damned to the depths below, literature was his first and only love. The only real class that he bothered to show up to on time without the slightest bit of resentment. If anything he found that he walked a little lighter than the traditional gloom that hung over his head. If he could avoid any true confrontation and perhaps sneak in a nap and a trip the library it would be an ideal day.

Maria30 Maria30 Clark

@Miasmith17

Bruce looked up from what he was doing on his computer and frownd. This early in the morning and someone knew he was back already.
He straightend his tie before replying to the door.
"Yes. I actually exist. Doors open."

He answered a quick email before the door opened.
Clint opens the door and steps in, he frown:"hello mr wayne, i need to discuss with you about some news i recieved this morning......"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

@Miasmith17

Bruce sat back in his chair and nodded slightly. It was interesting having Clint in his office so early in the morning. It was obvious something was worrying him.
"I'm all ears, Clint. What's going on?"

Clint fix his purple tinted glasses:"i just recieved work from the principal of midtown high, the school wont be able to resume their classes for three months because of the damage green goblin caused to the school, because of this the principal has decided to send some of their students to other schools, they are sending six students to our school..."
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

@Miasmith17

Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose and nodded again as he closed his eyes.
This was going to get interesting and he new he couldn't turn any of them down.
"Alright. Send them here when they arrive... we also have an Australian joining today... Oliver's doing not mine."

Oliver pushed open the door further and grinned. "Well it's good to know my decision is being recognized."
He looked over at Clint and gave him a nod.
"Morning."

Bruce glared at Oliver and stood up. "Tell me you didn't leave the kid in the car."

Oliver's eyebrows drew closer together as he frowned.
"No. She's sitting in the hall. I've been working with her for two months so don't scare her back into a hole."

It was obvious. Bruce and Oliver were not the best when it came to playing nice with each other.

Bruce glared at Oliver as he walked over to both him and Clint. "Don't even start with me on your little team up with Slade Wilson."

He handed Clint a file with the name Skyla-Joe Wilson on the front of it. "Clint, she has Mirakuru floating through her system so I don't fully trust her with the other students yet... but she can't know that. Also I would like anything you have on these 6 students that are coming in."

Oliver crossed his arms and looked between Bruce and Clint. "She's not dangerous. Skyla-Joe knows what's expected of herself here."

Skyla-Joe stood in the hallway with her headphones in and her black hoodie draped over her head. She wasn't in uniform yet but Oliver had made sure she had packed it.
She glanced out at the world from under her hood. It seemed some of the students hadn't even started moving yet and the school seemed to be dead quite. She turned up the music she was listening too and sat down on a leather covered seat in the hallway, down from the principals office.

@Miasmith17

Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose and nodded again as he closed his eyes.
This was going to get interesting and he new he couldn't turn any of them down.
"Alright. Send them here when they arrive... we also have an Australian joining today... Oliver's doing not mine."

Oliver pushed open the door further and grinned. "Well it's good to know my decision is being recognized."
He looked over at Clint and gave him a nod.
"Morning."

Bruce glared at Oliver and stood up. "Tell me you didn't leave the kid in the car."

Oliver's eyebrows drew closer together as he frowned.
"No. She's sitting in the hall. I've been working with her for two months so don't scare her back into a hole."

It was obvious. Bruce and Oliver were not the best when it came to playing nice with each other.

Bruce glared at Oliver as he walked over to both him and Clint. "Don't even start with me on your little team up with Slade Wilson."

He handed Clint a file with the name Skyla-Joe Wilson on the front of it. "Clint, she has Mirakuru floating through her system so I don't fully trust her with the other students yet... but she can't know that. Also I would like anything you have on these 6 students that are coming in."

Oliver crossed his arms and looked between Bruce and Clint. "She's not dangerous. Skyla-Joe knows what's expected of herself here."

Skyla-Joe stood in the hallway with her headphones in and her black hoodie draped over her head. She wasn't in uniform yet but Oliver had made sure she had packed it.
She glanced out at the world from under her hood. It seemed some of the students hadn't even started moving yet and the school seemed to be dead quite. She turned up the music she was listening too and sat down on a leather covered seat in the hallway, down from the principals office.
Clint nod and look over suprise to see oliver walk in:"about that...."
He was interupted by bruce and oliver talking.
As he waited bruce handed him a file and explained about a student:"understood i will make sure to do that. I was just about to explain that sir...."
He is interupted agian by oliver and decided to wait until they are done talking
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

@Miasmith17

Bruce shook his head and turned back to Clint. "Sorry, Clint."

Bruce had been away from the school for too long and it was showing. He knew he was going to have to drop something off his workload but he wasn't fully ready to hand over Wayne Enterprises to Richard.

Oliver walked out and headed towards Skyla-Joe down the hallway.

Clint raise his hand up and shook his head:"no its fine sir, i was wondering if maybe i could suggest something and about the students one of them is harry osborn...norman osborn aka green goblin son, the second one is flash thompson, anya, the other ones i would have to search about more..."
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

meanwhile lily pack her satchel with few items and open her dorm window, making a plan of how to get to the destination without anyone noticing that she is gone

@Miasmith17

"Great. We must be collecting criminals children now." He sighed and glanced out the door.

"We should be fine with them. I'll just have to be more peasant then the last few months... but I don't plan on leaving here any time soon."
He straightend his jacket.

Bruce knew he had to stay focused to the school and only on the school for a while.

Oliver grinned when he sat next to Skyla-Joe and gently pulled out one of her earpieces.
"You're in... but you have to promise me you are going to try and like it here?"
He spoke softly to her. The kid had been thought so much and now she was finally ready to go back to school.

"I'm going to suck." Skyla-Joe's voice cracked through his thinking. She never spoke much at the best of times, but this was one of those rare times she spoke about how she was actually thinking.
"Hey. Joe, you're going to be fine. And I wasn't a straight A student either... but look at me now. I'm running my own business all the while trying to keep my city safe."

Joe looked up at him from under her hood and gave him a slight smile. "Sure you don't need my help with that?"

Oliver sighed and broke eye contact with her. Bruce was good at putting kids in the firing line... Oliver only liked having adult side kicks. "What I need is... is for you to get an education."

She left out a sigh and glanced back down the hallway under her hood. "I'll try... not promising anything tho."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back