• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Save The Dragons

Twilight Glide wrapped all four of her wings around her body as she started to pivot, diving down faster, Valhama holding on tightly with a slight grin as they speeded up and vanished into a crevice in the ice berg. (@DrCompton)

Valara glanced up at him, her eyes seemed to be noting everything about him even thought it was just a quick glance. "You aren't from Berk are you...?" She said while Dusk Storm stretched his large wings and yawned, lightning sparking off his teeth. (@Huntrey)

Freya and Freyr pulled back and floated over the iceberg, and Asger called out, "Hiding in a crevice? I guess you weren't as brave as I thought you were Valhama, and to think my dragon might have been attracted to yours!" The circled a little, trying to look in, "Why dont you come out? Or are you scared of me?" He grinned

Valhama laughs. "I'm not afraid, your dragon seems to be if it won't try something new." She said while dismounting Twilight Glide, currently in the entrance of a large icy cavern. Twilight Glide gave a bit of a coo/laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mo looked at the girl standing before her, sizing her up. "Spirall seems to like you." Darria moved her head forward and snuffed in the girl's face. She crooned and put her head gently on her chest. Any friend of Spirall was a friend of hers. 
((@StarrieSky

Allon noticed her insightful eyes, intrigued with his darker skin and dark eyes. "You are as insightful as your eyes suggest. No I'm not from Berk, I'm from Reddun. It was my village before I was placed here with Mist and Gloom." His hands were placed on each Dragon, watching them muzzle it fondly. (@Soul OMU)

(Sorry, I didn't get a notification of a reply)

"I'm Bera, this is my dragon Fafnir." She giggled as Spirall made it rain. Fafnir seemed unimpressed, turning his head away. She smiled fondly as Darria inspected her then accepted her. She put her hand on Darria's head, stroking it. "I can't believe you have two dragons. Most of the time the dragons don't like to share their rider." She looked up at the girl in front of her, smiling. "They must really love you."

Valara nodded slightly as she noticed the red hand prints slightly. "I'm guessing that mark is from your time there to symbolize that they are your partners? I believe it goes further then that.." She said while Dusk Storm rested his head on hers, Valara usually has dragon nip caught in her hair from Dusk landing in it all the time. (@Huntrey)

"What do you say?" The dragon heads looked back at him, then went down slowly, unsure of the small space. "My Freya and Freyr are not scared, not like your precious Twilight Glitter. Hiding in the crevice of this ice." He looked for her as did his Dragon heads, each looking a different direction and communicating with one another.

Valhama snorts as she starts walking deeper, her voice getting fainter. "Guess they won't get along since you won't trust me when I say that this is really cool. Plus Twilight Glide wouldn't just show any two headed dragon this place unless she was sure... But whatever. Lets go Twilight." She said and stopped talking. Twilight Glide starts walking behind her, following.

DX

Mo smiled and Darria crooned. "Yeah, Darria saved me when I was ten." She stroked her wing."She rescuedme from the shipwreck that killed my parents." She smiled sadly. "She was my protector, helping me get through the depression. She made me eat, made me go to bed, and cared for me like a mother." She sighed. "We found Spirall's egg on the beach." Spirall looked disappointed that Fafnir was uninterested, and instead turned to Mo and clambered up onto her back. "They're my only family now." The scauldron licked her ear and nudged her. She smiled, bright eyed again. "Wow. A Sand Wraith. How did you manage to come by HIM? They're so rare!" She held her hand out, palm forward, asking the dragon's permission to put her hand on his muzzle.

The three looked at each other, then shrugged, following her voice, "You do this often?" He tried to hide the fear from his voice, he wasn't a huge fan of being in water, and this was close enough for him to be uncomfortable. "I have seen you around the village before, you and your sister, how come we've never interacted before?"

Valhama snorts while walking deeper and away from the crevice/entrance. "Probably because you were always boasting about how great you were and it was on my nerves sometimes." She said while jumping over a ledge lightly. Twilight Glide following slowly, claws lightly scraping the ground.

"It only seems fitting now." He slipped a little and Freyr caught him, keeping him up, "That the best female of the village goes with the best male, yeah?" He frowned a little. "And I think you're the best female, you're definitely one of the strongest." He came up to the ledge she was on, "And definitely one of the craziest."

Valhama grins a bit and gives a mock bow. "Why thank you. Now pick up the pace Hunter boy! We still have ways to go." She said as she kept going, the ice soon became stone as she headed deeper in. Twilight Glide twilts head and lays her wing down for him to cross on.

Bera listened to Mo's story, fascinated. She smiled as the girl told her about the dragon taking care of her. She loved dragons, and always felt joy when she heard stories like these. This was one of the reasons she loved dragons so much. She watched as Mo asked Fafnir for permission, which he did. He pushed his snout softly against Mo's palm, eyes closed. "He actually found me. I was 7 when I got lost in the forest. It was already dark, I had been wandering around for hours, crying for my mother. Just when I gave up, he came down from the sky. He pushed me unto his back, and carried me straight home. We've been together ever since." Bera lays her hand on Fafnir's shoulder, still grateful to him for saving her.

Megin flew back into Berk, and her huge dragon touching down before she climbed off of her, and looked around. All of the dragon riders from before had disappeared, and of course it was immediately her fault, in her head. She slouched and sighed, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry, Venom, really... I must be a huge disappointment." The dragon's jaws opened as if to answer her, then closed again, and the Nightmare simply nudged her from behind, which only made her feel worse, "Why don't you just go get some sleep or something..." She muttered, before trudging off, leaving the dragon looking worried.

Asger looked at Twilight, then crossed quickly, and looked at the Dragon, "We keep that between us, right girl?" He smiled a little and Freyr and Frayr looked at the crevice and crossed once Twilight moved. "So." Asger said, "Why do you like exploring ice caves?" He relaxed once it turned to stone and looked around, "And how did you even find this place?"

Twilight Glide gives him a toothy grin before bounding after Valhama. "Well actually Twilight Glide brought me here... It was her old nest... Her old alpha still lives here but has no intention of leaving. The chief knows he is out here too but doesn't bother him." She said as she slipped inside to the luscious safe haven. Twilight Glide stretched her wings and started flying around the grove.

Freyr looked at Freya, who gave consent and the Zippleback went up after Twilight to give a playful chase. Asger walked toward Valhama, "I see. He wont mind that you've brought another human and dragon?" He looked up at his Dragon chasing hers and smiled, "Freyr definitely has an eye for Twilight, and Freya isn't trying to mess it up, so I have a feeling she likes her too."

Valhama shakes her head. "No, It's not like he has much of a nest to look after... So he won't mind..." she said as she started to walk along the mossy terrain. Twilight Glide flapping both her sets of wings as she flies around the pillars in the center, diving down at certain points to avoid Freyr and Freya. "That's always good... Especially since don't Zippleback heads' not usually get along...?" she said while looking towards where the Bewilderbeast was resting.

Mo smiled and scratched Fafnir on the nose. "He's a sweetheart, isn't he?" Darria rumbled and wrapped her tail around Spirall, Gently lifting him off of Mo's back, placing him next to her on the ground. He complained and huffed as he was silenced by a look from his Surrogate mother. "I've seen a wild Sandy (that's what she called them) when I was eleven." She flipped her arm over and showed Bera a long scar on her arm. "I, uh, got too close." She grinned and lowered her arm and resumed stroking Fafnir. "He's one of the most beautiful of the species that I've ever seen." She whispered leaning in closer, pure joy and fascination in her eyes. Darria Huffed as Spirall tried to get on her back, him climbing over her wing and nesting between her wing blades.

"No, not typically, they fight for control, but I got the two of them when they were just a baby, so I was able to train them a little better." Freyr and Freya stayed the pace with Twilight, "Its amazing what a Zippleback can do when both heads are working together." Asger smiled, "They each have their strengths. Freya is better at flying, so if Freyr gives control when he wants to catch something. Freyr is better at being sneaky.. which is impressive for a dragon. Together they're amazing hunters, which is why we get along so well. They're almost impossible to sneak up on. The two heads are always looking, talking to each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back