• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Save The Dragons

Valara had been avoiding the blacksmith which wasn't hard since she tended to blend in and he was always at his forge in the forest. That didn't mean she wasn't careful, well as careful as she could be. Dusk huffed slightly, grumbling about the unfairness really.

(HICCUP! NOOO *revenge gleaming in eyes*)

Megin sat in the hollow with her now clearly pregnant dragon, Venomtooth, and stared up at the sky. The trees of the forest had begun to recover from the forest fire. This place was the most sheltered from the outside world, since the berserkers were looking for them. Venomtooth had settled into Toothless's hollow for nesting, and Twilight Glide had joined her soon after. Her own burns were healing slowly, not that anybody bothered to ask her how she was doing. She was to busy watching the pregnant females and making sure they didn't get sick, were well fed, all that jazz. "V, you need to eat more. I swear, you eat half as much as you should! Forest Feather has been eating more then you, and thats bad!"

explosiveKitten said:
(HICCUP! NOOO *revenge gleaming in eyes*)
Megin sat in the hollow with her now clearly pregnant dragon, Venomtooth, and stared up at the sky. The trees of the forest had begun to recover from the forest fire. This place was the most sheltered from the outside world, since the berserkers were looking for them. Venomtooth had settled into Toothless's hollow for nesting, and Twilight Glide had joined her soon after. Her own burns were healing slowly, not that anybody bothered to ask her how she was doing. She was to busy watching the pregnant females and making sure they didn't get sick, were well fed, all that jazz. "V, you need to eat more. I swear, you eat half as much as you should! Forest Feather has been eating more then you, and thats bad!"
Just on cue ForestFeather dropped down with a bunch of fish that he caught and moved them towards Venomtooth.

Twilight Glide was currently fast asleep in her next by the tree in the hollow since that's where she felt comfortable.

The Monstrous Nightmare looked at the fish, snapped up a few, inspected the rest, then lumbered off to a sheltered alcove in the rock, blew fire onto the ground and settled down.

"I swear, you've become even more irritable and stubborn now that your pregnant!" Megin groaned, pulling on her hair, then sighing she shook her head and let her hands fall, "Forest, will you watch these two for me, please? I need to go find more herbs and things..."

Forest Feather gave a slight nod as he nudged Twilight to see if she wanted any fish before going to lay with Venomtooth. Twilight Glide yawned and shook her head before laying back down.

With that, Megin began to climb the rock wall, her back and arms twinging from her burns and she let herself groan from the pain as she reached the top of the hollow, and stood slowly. Her bones ached from not sleeping because she was watching the dragons, her burns were scabbing and painfully itchy, and she could think of nothing but this pain. But she pushed on, and trudged off through the trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back