• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Save The Dragons

Valhama raises a brow as she looks at him. "Valhama Hoffland." She said while watching him slightly. "I'm guessing you missed the meeting in the Mess Hall..." she said while looking him over briefly. Valara being nuzzled lightly by Dusk Storm and Twilight Glide, watching slightly under her bangs.

Mo staggered in, limping. Her hair was tangled with leaves and sticks, like she had just fallen out of a tree. Close behind her was spirall, walking in. 'sorry I'm late. Whatd i miss?' she grinned as her raincutter walked in silently.

Last edited by a moderator:
deep in the forest Alf was shocked awake by the sound of the Great horn blowing. cursing silently as he almost fell from the branch he had been sleeping on he steadied himself then getting his footing began to whistle a small tune before leaping forward and closing his eyes. his body fell from the branch but never met the ground. instead he was met by the soft feel of scales. holding on tightly as his deadly nadder nessie flew toward berk he closed his eyes and began listening to the secrets the winds whispered to him.

it took several minutes to arrive and by the time he did it was empty. cursing again he began headin to the ring where he found several others standing with their dragons. landing with a soft thud he jumped off and patted nessie on the head as he approached the crowd. "This is Acid bitter i'm Alf. whats this all about?"

Valhama put a hand on her hip and sighed in annoyance that she had to repeat herself again. "The dragons are disappearing and the chief has tasked us to find a way to have the dragons we do have now to repopulate with a different dragon... So if this is going to work, you'll have to get along with the other trainers so that your dragon can get along as well." She said while looking at him then at the girl. "And you are...?"

"Alf Balker." he said shortly his mind already trying to figure out this new mystery before nodding to Nessie."Acid Bitter."

he titled his head and peered at her through his dark bangs curiously."yourself?"

Bera entered the ring on the back of her dragon, Fafnir. She was cursing softly, she had missed the meeting! As her Sand Wraith landed before the others, Bera got off. She smiled at the vikings and dragons standing before her. "Hello guys, sorry I'm late. Fafnir was being difficult." Fafnir nudged the girl in her back at those words, disagreeing with her. She giggled. "Sorry boy, but it's true." She turned back to the rest, still smiling. "I'm Bera, this is my dragon Fafnir."

Valhama blows at her bangs while looking at Alf, Mo and Bera. "Valhama Hoffland, my twin Valara is over there, the guy with the Zippleback is Asger. The guy with the Seashocker is Titus, the guy with the Nightfury and Smothering Smokebreath's is the Blacksmith Allon, the guy with the SnapTrapper is Solvik and then there was another girl... Titus' sister, Megin." She said while glancing at her sister. Valara lightly scratching Dusk Storm and Twilight Glide while giving a slight nod.

Allon was surprised the woman recognized him, either by his armor or his dragons, but it was none the less impressive. Many dragons were here and everyone seemed stuck on introductions, something that wouldn't get this far. Whether or not they recognized their dragons were inexperienced in "mating" it was simple to get them to like each other. Allon wasn't opposed to this inter species mating, but they would have to follow his traditions. He didn't bother speaking again, waiting for someone or something to approach him, his outsider nature coming out.

Valara noticed this but his behind her bangs since she was rather shy and never had that many friends except for the dragons and her sister. Dusk Storm quickly noted this and nudges Valara towards Allon. Valara's eyes widened slightly under her bangs as Dusk did this. "D-Dusk! Stop that!" She said slightly before noticing she was in front of Allon. "Oh uhm... Hi.." She said softly and shyly. Twilight Glide shook her head at the Male Skrill but knew he was just trying to help the timid girl. (@Huntrey)

Asger looked toward Valhama and started to walk toward her, Freya looked down at her brother's cowering head, which was just peeking over Asger's shoulder. The whole thing looked silly considering how much larger the dragon was compared to Asger. "So... you use an axe huh? Thats nice.. I guess." Freya looked down at her idiot brother, and her rider, and huffed. Asger looked up, "Whats that supposed to mean Freya."

Valhama looked at him slightly. "Mostly... I do use other weapons as well since it's important to be able to defend yourself with anything sound you get knocked off your dragon.." she said slightly while Twilight Glide walked over calmly and stood behind Valhama, watching the Zippleback heads' slightly with wide sky blue eyes, turning it's head slightly to the left. (@DrCompton)

"Well thats why I never fall off my Dragon." Asger smiled and looked up at Twilight Glide, "She's a good looking Dragon, she caught Freyr's eye. And Freya decided you were loud enough that you might be able to put up with me." Asger smiled and looked up at Freya, "Right girl?" Freya looked down, then looked away again. Freyr looked at Twilight Glide, then down at Asger, not sure what he should do.

Valhama rolls eyes slightly. "It's not easy when your being shot at so, sometimes I jump off so that Twilight Glide doesn't get a ripped wing." She said while petting Twilight's snout. Twilight Glide closed her eyes slightly at the touch before stepping back to regard the blonde male and his dragon, tail flicking slightly while thinking. She started walking over to Asger, Freya and Freyr, watching them curiously. (@DrCompton
(@Huntrey your character introduced himself. xD Which is why she knew his name. xD )

Megin, meanwhile made her to what she thought of as Toothless's hollow. The craggy place where he chief supposed met the first Night Fury, Toothless. This is where she spends most of her days and where Venom slept because she was too big to fit in the house. When she slid off, the Nightmare grumbled at her, blew flames at the ground, charring the earth, before settling down on top of it. "Your behaviors still confuse me, but oh well." She said, then sat down beside her and leaved back against Venomtooth, staring up at the sky.

"I prefer to get the ones who are trying to hurt me. Plus Freya likes to cause trouble." Asger smiled as Freya looked at him. Freyr looked up pulled up and huffed, causing Asger to look to him, "I know, I know you like to cause trouble too, but lets be honest, your sister is the trouble maker." The two heads looked at each other, and Freya was clearly being smug about her title as the trouble maker.

Valhama shrugged slightly. "I usually fight more on the ground while Twilight likes to be the shooter in the sky." She said while watching Twilightly slightly as she slowly circled around the Zippleback, watching and thinking.

Mo stood in the doorway and spirall huffed. "What?" He nudged her forward as her raincutter walked in, "Ok spirall! I'm going!" Mo walked in, Darria close behind her. The terrifying dragon looked around and tried to make herself as meek looking as possible, which was hard. Spirall charged in and pounced on Asger, growling playfully. 
(Omg scauldrons are adorable!)

Freyr looked at Twilight, trying to keep his eyes on her. Freya however looked down unconcerned, then looked at Asger and huffed. Asger looked up, "Remember what we said?" Freya shook her head, and Asger frowned, "Be good." He looked back at Valhama, "If I know Im going into a fight I have a special harness to holster spears on the necks of my Friends. I throw them down like Thor's lightning." He smiled a little, "I am the best, heck, Im pretty sure I could go toe to toe with Odin."

When the tiny Scauldron jumped onto Asger, he caught himself before falling. "Oh!" He stood back up and growled back, as the two heads of his dragon looked on confused at the tiny dragon, then Freya looked over at Darria and huffed, wondering why the small dragon was attacking her human.

Asger laughed and pulled the Scauldron around into his arms, "The heart of a warrior in this one, he'll grow up to be a beast!"

(I assume its small enough for him to hold?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back