• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Save The Dragons

Valhama blinked and raised a brow as she watched what happened. "I usually use whatever I can get my hands on. Since I'm pretty resourceful..." She said as Twilight twisted her head slightly to look at the baby Scauldrom.

Spirall rawred a little, then looked at Mo. She laughed and she walked over. "Sorry about that. Spirall is very friendly and playful." Darria growled at spirall and he made a sound of disappointmnt as he jumped out or Asger's arms and the baby dragon looked at freya and spit a bit of water at her. It was cold, he still didnt know how to boil it, but he knew how to spray with accuracy. the stream of water hit the zippleback in the face and Spirall growled playfully and then ran to hide behind his surrogate dragon mother, Darria. She scolded him by hitting him lihtly on the head with her tail. "Spirall! Be nice!" Mo said, holding back a laugh. 
((Oh yeah, he's about the size of a puppy lab.))

Freyr looked on with amusement, then looked shocked when the water hit Freya in the face, Asger looked up, "Freya nice." Freya looked at Asger, then the baby dragon and huffed again, "We're gonna have to find you a nice treat aren't we Freya? Hasn't been a fun day for you has it?" Freya shook her head and huffed again as Freyr looked at the baby dragon, then Darria, then at Asger. Asger knew the look but said nothing, "We'll talk later Freyr." Asger looked at Mo, "I like your Spirall, very rambunctious."

Valhama rolls her eyes slightly before going over to Twilight Glide. "Alright I'm going to go. Come on Twilight." She said as Twilight glanced at her before looking like she was giving a sigh before stretching her wings and lifting off gracefully.

Mo laughed. "Thanks. He may be a baby, but he can fend for himself." Darria let out a roar that resounded throughout the ring. "Darria! Stop showing off!" The raincutter sighed and put her head on the floor. "I'm Mo." The redhead said, holding out her hand to shake. Spirall took this chance to run up behind his partner and jump onto Freyr, then on Freya, Then onto Darria and hid in her wings. "SPIRALL!" Mo turned and yelled at the baby. "What did I say?" The baby Scauldron hid behind Darria sheepishly and made a questioning sound. "Don't give me that. You know EXACTLY what I mean. You are in trouble, little one. No Red snapper for you when we get home!" Spirall whined, and Mo softened. "Alright. ONE piece. But no more." She looked at Freyr and Freya. "Sorry." She pulled out a couple of pieces of fish. "Tuna?" She offered them gently, holding them out. "I know, It's no one's favorite, but it's all i hae on me at the moment." She smiled apologetically, turning to Asger. "He's a bit Rowdy, I'm sorry." She sighed.

As Bera watched everyone bond, she felt a little lonely. Everyone was getting along, but no one came to her. Deciding she wasn't going to stay and watch, she gave a small wave with a smile on her face. "I'll be leaving now, see you guys later!" Then she climbed on Fafnir's back and they flew away. They landed somewhere in the forest after a short flight, and Bera slid off her dragon's back and embraced him. She clung to him, while Fafnir let out a small whine and hugged her back with his head. "It's like I'm invicible to them..." she muttered, feeling sad.

Spirall watched Bera leave and chirped, noticing his partner was busy. He sqwaked at Darria and she nodded. He slid down her back and slipped through the door, flying after the viking and her dragon. He landed in the same area as the girl and roared. He flew up to bera and nudged her leg, whining.

When Spirall jumped onto the two dragons, they both looked and bumped their hands, and then snapped at each other, "Cut it out you two!" Aspen called out, then he looked at Mo when she offered the tuna, "Just feed them at the same time, Freyr gets rowdy if he doesnt get fed when Freya does." Asger smiled.

Bera jumped as she felt the dragon nudge her. She whirled around, surprised to see that the dragon had followed her. She smile fonldy, and she kneeled before the dragon. "Hey boy." She scratched the scauldron's nasal horn, knowing that they loved that spot. Bera was reminded again why she loved dragons. "What are you doing here? Where's your rider?" Bera had noticed the scauldron had come alone, and she wondered why.

DrCompton said:
When Spirall jumped onto the two dragons, they both looked and bumped their hands, and then snapped at each other, "Cut it out you two!" Aspen called out, then he looked at Mo when she offered the tuna, "Just feed them at the same time, Freyr gets rowdy if he doesnt get fed when Freya does." Asger smiled.
(You do know Valhama left right? Just checking.)

Spirall Crooned and leaned into the scratch, almost purring like a cat. He opened his eyes and licked Bera's hand.

Mo held out the two pieces to the Zippleback (backs? If it has two heads is it plural?) Putting them on the floor in front of the two, one fish off to Freya's side. and one off to Freyr's side so the heads separated and would eat at the same time. She turned behind her and noticed her scauldron was gone. "Spirall?" She ran over to the Raincutter's wings. "Open up Darria." The dragon spread her wings and lo and behold, her baby wasn't there. "Darria! You were supposed to watch him!" The large dragon sighed and lowered her head so Mo could get on her back. "I'll be right back, I need to find my Dragonet." She "HYAH!" ed as darria's wings opened wide and she flew out. "Darria, can you sniff him out?" The Raincutter inhaled and went into a dive. "AAAHHH YEAH!" Mo shouted, Putting her arms up tin the air. Just before they hit the ground, Darria opened her wings wide. Mo jumped off and shouted "Spirall!"

Bera giggled as Spirall licked her hand. Then she heard a dragon approad, and she looked up in surprise when she heard someone shout. It was Spirall's rider. Bera stood up after giving Spirall a last pat on his head. "Hello," she smiled. "Mo, right? Your dragon followed me, sorry about that." She smiled fondly at the dragon before her. "You can't just run off like that boy." Fafnir nudged her, feeling left out. Chuckling she turned her body and patted his snout. "Sorry boy."

Valhama currently lays on Twilight Glide's back, sighs softly. "Why am I so bad with my emotion...?" She said as Twilight Glide was gliding high in the sky, she cooed lightly.

Asger watched as Mo left, then turned back to Valhama. "So what are you gonna do- Huh?" Freya looked down and huffed. "What do you mean she left?" Freyr grabbed Asger by the back of his shirt and sat him on their back, "Hey! What did we say abo-" The two heads worked together and took off, barely giving Asger time to grab his reigns, "Hey you two where are we going!?" Freyr looked at Freya, who nodded and took the lead, one of the few times the two agreed on a direction to go. Soon Twilight Guide was in their sights

"Thank you." Mo sighed with relief and the baby dragon jumped into her arms. "Whats youe name?" Spirall licked Her face and then jumped back down and walked over to fafnir and sat down in front of him. He squirted a biit of water at the tree above and it "rained" on the baby. He crowed and opene dhis mouth, catching some of the water again. He looked at the bigger dragon and sat down, wanting to impress. 
"Thank you." Mo sighed with relief and the baby dragon jumped into her arms. "Whats youe name?" Spirall licked Her face and then jumped back down and walked over to fafnir and sat down in front of him. He squirted a biit of water at the tree above and it "rained" on the baby. He crowed and opene dhis mouth, catching some of the water again. He looked at the bigger dragon and sat down, wanting to impress. 
*facepalm*

DrCompton said:
Asger watched as Mo left, then turned back to Valhama. "So what are you gonna do- Huh?" Freya looked down and huffed. "What do you mean she left?" Freyr grabbed Asger by the back of his shirt and sat him on their back, "Hey! What did we say abo-" The two heads worked together and took off, barely giving Asger time to grab his reigns, "Hey you two where are we going!?" Freyr looked at Freya, who nodded and took the lead, one of the few times the two agreed on a direction to go. Soon Twilight Guide was in their sights
Valhama laying on Twilight Glide's back. "Why am I so bad with people...? Ugh... Even thought I'm supposedly the leader of this while thing... I'm doing a terrible job..." She said while Twilight Glide huffed slightly and hit her lightly with her wing, before looking down and noticing the Zippleback before diving, causing Valhama to grab on tightly. "Twilight! What the!?" She said as the Storm cutter weaves swiftly through some ice pillars, urging the Zippleback to keep up.

Venomtooth soon fell asleep, and Megin was left alone with her thoughts, her paper and pencil, and nothing else. But before she could settle in, she was soon lost in her mind. The dragons are disappearing... she thought, running her hand over Venom's scales absentmindedly, It's a nightmare to think this is possible. The dragons are our friends, our family. What will happen if we lose them? she looked up and around, then sighed and stood up, "This matters more then my need to be antisocial... Venom, wake up. We're going back to Berk."

Freya looked surprised when the Stormcutter dove, then to the lead. Her brother gave her complete control because even though he would never admit it to her, she was the better navigator. The Zippleback lead by Freya moved swiftly behind Twilight Guide, "Atta girl, go get her." Freyr nudged Freya's neck with appreciation as they caught up.

Both dragons peered their heads around Allon's body, wanting to see who might be a threat. When they saw it was just a woman, nothing that could take the smith. Allon on the other hand barely moved, hard to see under the swirling plate armor. "Hello." The giant looked down at the girl, noting her mysterious bangs. She was very reserved and her already awkward encounter showed that. Her sister on the other hand was quite adventurous, Something he admired. (@Soul OMU)

Alf quietly walked through the darkened forest thinking about the strange day as nessie flew overhead looking for food. He had left after seeing everyone bond wanting to be alone. So much had happened today so many questions needed to be answered.

''Whats happening to the dragons ? Why are they disappearing ? Will it continue to happen? Alf thought frantically frowning. 'And most importantly does it have anything to do with the illness that took nessies mother away?'

overhead nessie spotted her prey and let out an earth shattering roar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back