• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Save The Dragons

The Monstrous Nightmare had followed her rider through the town, despite how much Megin wanted to be alone. The red haired girl trudged her way through the way the town, but before long the Monstrous Nightmare shoved her up onto her nose, and began to run off with her. "AH! Venomtooth, put me down! BAD DRAGON!" She shouted, standing on her head and holding onto Venomtooth's horns as she was being flung about, it was all she could do to hold on, when suddenly out of the blue loomed a boy with two dragons, and Venomtooth came to a skidding halt. And just then, Megin's hands slipped from Venomtooth's horns, and she was sent flying straight into the boy, toppling them both over.

(@Huntrey )

Valhama raises a brow as she cooks one of the fish Twilight Glide got her. "Alright then..." she said while cooking her fish as Twilight Glide ate some of the fish that Valhama had left for her.

Allon was mounted onto Gloom, weighing out his options of mates for the girls. Mist was blowing smoke into the air, clouding Allon's thoughts with the thick fog. The fog didn't last though, for a girl on a Monstrous Nightmare was then rocketing towards him. She landed hard, barely missing his armor and instead landing in the crook of his muscular neck. "Nero!" They were rocketed backwards, tumbling down the Night Fury's back. He instictively placed both hands on her shoulder, letting the spikes puncture him in order to keep her unhurt. After a couple moments off the dragon's back and panting breathes, Allon looked down to the girl. "Are you alright?" His voice was soft, not wanting to cause her anymore hurt. (@explosiveKitten )

"Hurrrrmmmraaaa..." she moaned into the dirt, from underneath him, and when she lifted her head, she spat dirt out of her mouth and looked up, her dragon had crept up to the pair, blinking at her and trilled guiltily, and Megin stared at her, then said with sarcasm, "Thank you, Venomtooth. Really, that was a BRILLIANT idea." she sat up and came face to face with the guy she had smashed into, and squealed, "AHHHH! I'm sorry!" then she crawled away and stood up, "I'm so sorry!"

@Huntrey

Valara currently flying on Dusk Storm, lost in thought and sighs. "Gods why did I have to be born so awkward..." she said softly while not really paying attention to where Dusk Storm was going until he landed nearby where Titus was. However Valara hadn't noticed so she continued her quiet little rant. "I mean, who would want to spend time with a dork like me... I'm no fun nor interesting to be around... All I know stuff about is Dragons and herbs..." (@explosiveKitten)

As Asger and his dragon flew he patted Freyr's neck, "So what did you think of Twilight?" Freyr looked back and nodded, then Asger looked at Freya, "And you girl?" Freya looked back and nodded as well, "Ah so we all agree, Twilight?" The two huffed, "I know she's beautiful." They looked at him, "Dont give me that look! You know Im awful at this!" The two huffed again, "Look you two, dont give me attitude."

Allon watched her leave his arms, the shoulder spikes leaving bloody holes within his hands. They were superficial, but the blood was still flowing at a constant rate. His red painted hands were now coated with a fresh coating of crimson by the time the girl got up. "I'm not mad at your faulty landing, but these wounds will make it hard to work." Allon's mind was away from the girl, and upon reaching his feet a sadness came over him. The wounds would need a good day to heal, but the scars would last longer then that. (@explosiveKitten )

Eh.. I don`t know what the hecks going on.. so... uh.. im just gonna post something just to post...))

Egileif ran from the house, having thrown on clothes and realizing she had been asleep.. way long. She headed out to the back, where Scorchwhisper slept, and she called lightly to the Whispering Death dragon. She smiled when the dragon came to her. "That`s my girl."She said, patting Scorchwhisper on the head, avoiding the spikes carefully. She moved around, mounting Scorchwhisper. "Okay, lets go."She said, and the dragon flew, leaving the area. They headed off towards a spot in the woods, where Egileif had stored her bow and arrows. When they got near, Scorchwhisper moved closer to the ground, allowing Egileif to get off before settling herself down. Egileif smiled, then got out her bow and arrows. She also pulled out the book she had stored with them, and settled herself near Scorchwhisper, to begin reading.

Titus was standing alone on the docks, watching as Bane and Dvant danced in the water, spraying each other with water, when he looked up at..... Valara or something and he tilted his to the side, curious as to what she was doing, and watched her talk herself down... "Hey. You okay?" He asked her.

Megin looked at his hands, then the spines on her shoulders, covered in blood, his blood... "Oh, sh*t! Here, come with me!" She grabbed his wrist and dragged him off to her house/bakery, "Here, uhhh, just stay here, I'll be back-" she instructed, before disappearing into the place. She could be seen through the window, behind the counter, pulling things from a cupboard.

(@Soul OMU )

Valara jumped a bit as she looked around before noticing him there. "Oh gods! Uhm i-i'm so sorry for bothering you... I don't even know... Dusk... O-Oh uh sorry... A-Anyways sorry for disrupting you... I-I'll just get out of your way.." she said softly and quickly as she was about to leave quickly. (@explosiveKitten)

((Me dont know eather but YOLO....Oh and tag me wen somthing is dirrected too mi..alerts are not working much))

Solvic would be sorring through the sky as Flytrap would slowly glide down passing trees and then would land on a clear looking place sarrounded by trees and Solvic would hop off Flytrap as she lays on a Pudle of mud and raise her heads upwards and open there mouths and a sweet sceant is releas and waits for prey too fall for its trap,as Solvic would walk up one of the near trees and would sit down and lean on it and would get his bow and start too carve on it as he smells the sweet sceant Flytrap uses For prey as it was sweet

The trio landed in a forest outside of the village, "go you two , do your thing." Asger grabbed his spear and went in one direction as Freyr and Freya went in the opposite direction. He found a deer near a creek and watched it, mumbling quietly to himself. He got into position, raising his spear, "I wonder if she would like the deer head... Is that what girls like?"

Allon let her tote him away, all the dragons following behind puzzled. When they reached the bakery Allon was on defense, as was his dragons. It wasn't that he was afraid of the actually village, but due to the new chief things were bustling with advanced machinery. It was still rustic, but more advanced and the whole atmosphere wrecked Allon's nerves. "Talos Minaro Bacem." A small prayer was sent up, Allon wanted to make sure these people knew that the technology did not rule them. "It's really ok, no need to trouble yourself.". (@explosiveKitten )

Valhama heading back on Twilight Glide after finishing eating, as the pair left the iceberg Valhama spoke up. "So I wonder what's his deal with ice and water and stuff... It's really weird since we live in the middle of an ocean... And.. why do boys have to be so weird and complicated..." she said with a sigh and shook her head. "I don't know... So what do you think about his dragon Twilight?" she asked while Twilight gave a slight roar and flew higher.

"Oh, please, it's nothing!" She shouted from inside, and when she came out, she had several swatches of cloth, and bowl of water, tinted a light green color with bits of leaves in it, "Give me your hand." She said, placing the bowl and cloth on Venomtooth's nose, who was standing perfectly still beside the door, and looked at her confused, but stays still. The girl plunges a cloth into the bowl and makes sure it's soaked before wringing it out, and holding it in hand, and waiting for Allon's hand.

(@Huntrey)

Last edited by a moderator:
Valara quickly leaves the docks causing Dusk Storm to snort slightly before following after the small girl, making sure she didn't do anything else to cause her to hurt herself. Valara currently looking at the ground, her bangs hiding her face as she quickly passes Allon and Megin without even glancing up. Dusk Storm stopped for a moment before looking at his rider then back at them and grunting slightly before jumping off the ground to hover after her.

Allon was reluctant at first, for his hands were his symbol and his life. But after a small consideration, mixed with Gloom nipping at his feet with fire, he gave her both of his punctured hands. "I never got to introduce myself, I'm Allon Yosmer." While this didn't seem like the most subtle time to give his name, conforming to other's needs was in his nature. (@explosiveKitten )

"Uh.. Megin. Megin Ilea." She said, looking up at him, then warned, "This will sting a little, but hey, it's better then some of the stuff my brother comes up with..." She said, trying to be funny, but of course falling flat, then she just fell silent, and wrapped his left hand in the cloth, then took the second and repeated the process, wrapping up his hands, "It's just some herbs I found out in the woods that I've found to prevent infections, crushed and mixed with water... Works pretty well..." She said shyly, shaking her hands off and retrieving the bowl of leftover water from her dragon's nose and looking at him, then down at the ground, kicking a pebble shyly.

(@Huntrey)

((I'm heading off to bed, I'll get to this in the morning. Goodnight Miss Kitten and Becca and everyone else))

Ivar was out in the woods, silently stalking a wild boar. He didn't actually needed it, it was just for some training. Slowly and quietly, he urged his mount and friend, Sleipnir, to follow the boar. His Speed Stinger, which he named Sleipnir, stalked it, his tail swishing from side to side. He swiftyl and skillfully shot an arrow, the arrow burying itself up to its feathers in the neck of the boar, which tried to run before collapsing, dead as a rock. "Good work boy." He said, patting his friend on its snout. Ivar thought about heading back to the village when a dragon, which seemed to have a rider as well, landed a few feet from them. He went over, seeing that the rider was actually a girl, and she has a book in her hands. "It's rare to see another reader here in Berk." He said, emerging from the woods.

@Winter576

Alder got up and went to Volt. "Hey Volt, how are you?" he asked, petting her. Volt made a low grumbling sound, as if she was purring. Alder then strapped on the saddle and got on, flying up. "Alright, to the forest!" He shouted. Once Volt got fast, they got near the forest and got low to the ground, noticing another. "Oh great," he muttered, hiding. Although, it was hard to hide a giant dragon that was purple with green stripes.

I am a dolphin.

Valara wandering in the forest, currently writing in her book about the certain dragons she met and saw today and a bit about their trainers that she learned about, humming slightly as Dusk Storm followed along behind her, glancing over her shoulder to see what she was doing before looking ahead, keeping an eye out.

Alder followed the girl, along with Volt behind him. Craaackk. There was a twig that Volt stepped on, and it was loud. "Crap," he muttered, shrugging. He was sure that the girl had heard him. After all, there was a loud snap.

I am a dolphin.

(Btw she's not the one with the purple dragon with green stripes, she's the one with the jet black/purple dragon. xD )

Valara blinks slightly as she's snapped out of her thoughts slightly as she looks up confused slightly as she shakes her bangs a bit to get them out of her eyes, Dusk narrowed his eyes and growled slightly as he stood in front of Valara.

((My character has a purple dragon with green stripes.))

Alder waves, as if he knew her. "Uhh, hi," he said, trying not to laugh. He backed up to Volt and put his hand on her head, calming her. Pretty soon, it looked like the girl's dragon was going to attack.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back